Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 36:Finally she knew it.

Marry My Idol's Rival

13 <------------  That's my age.. :D Hihihihihihihihihihi.....I'm not kidding...It's true.. :)

 

Taemin's POV:

Sulli told me me help her.So I look about the details of their marriage.Unfortunately,I found out that Minho and Sulli's marriage ewre not yet registered.So what is the use of their wedding??I don't want Sulli to know about this because I'm sure that pnce she knew about it,she will leave.

I recieved a message..

"Taemin-ah..Can you make me feel better today??"

It's from Krystal!!I know what she means..

"I'm on my way.."I replied back.

I hurriedly drove to Krystal's apartment.I get off from the car and I saw her standing outside her room's door.She seems okay and she smiled a little.I smiled back too and walk towards her..As soon as I got near to her,she hugged me tightly and rested her head on my chest.She tiptoed and whispered on my ear,"thanks you."....I can't help but to smile after I heard what she said..Maybe she already realizes that everything that she did and everything on her right were all wrong..

"You knew it now..".I said.

"Sorry Taemin..".She said..

"For what??"..I asked her..

For everything.."

"It's okay..But I'm not the one you should be sorry for."

"I know..But can you give me some of your time??I want to rest and think first before talking to them..".

"Sure,why not?Where do you want to go??"..I asked..

 

She tole me to drive here on their resthouse..She said that she feels better on that place so without any second thoughts,I drove off hurriedly..I want to make Krystal feel happy too as much as I want Sulli to be..

After an hour,we arrived at thei resthouse..It's not that big but it seems to be quiet and peaceful..This kind of place will surely help Krystal a lot to forget her problems,and to relieve her stress..She opened the door and both of us go in carrying other stuffs and foods..

"Don't worry,all of the stuffs here were clean,I told the housekeeper to clean it.."She said..

"It's okay.."..I answered.

"I'm going to stay here at least 2 nights before I face Minho and Sulli.."..

"Do you want me to stay with you??What if something bad happen to you??"..I asked..

"Don't be so exxagerated..Nothing bad will happen to me..Okay???But if you want to stay with me,it's better.."..She answered..

It's actually a joke but I never thought that Krystal would take it too serious..But since she looks like she wanted me to stay,,,I nodded..

"If it won't bother you..There's an extra room over there,it's clean too..You can use it..".

"Thanks..".I replied.

"The clothes were nely washed..It's on the closet.."

"This resthouse is reall nice.."

"Of cours..Enjoy your stay sir.."..She said with a bashful smile..

I'm thankful that she smiled again just like what she always did before...Be strong Krystal..That's the right thing to do..

We prepared simple dishes and snacks,since both of us were not good in cooking..We eat together under the moonlight,on a a grassy place and lay down on a picnic mat.

"It's ssems like we have a picnic.."..I said..

"Yeah..Thanks for staying with me tonight..Actually,I was planning to di this alone but I realized now that it would be sooooo boring and I will just feel more lonely and alone...She said..

"You're right.You're lucky I don't have things to do these following days so I was able to stay with you..".

"Yes..I'm the lucky one.."

"What do you want me to do for you??"

"Sing a song for me..".

"What song?/"..I asked..

"My favorite song is Perhaps Love by Howl and L,can you sing it for me??"..She asked..

"Of course..I'm a singer so I can.."

"Go ahead.."..She commanded..

I started to sing the song as I look at the sky...

When I finished the song,I talks to Krystal..

"You know Krystal,there is something about you that you haven't discovered yet...You should learn about yourself too...Try to find smething or special on you..Make yousrself more special.,Krystal..that is what otheres want from you...I know you,I know what you are..But I still don't know many things about you..Like,I don't know what you are thinking ot the things to want to do when the time comes...But afterall Krystal,,thank you..Thank you for changing and bring back the old,nice,sweet,and caring Krystal.."..After finishingmy words,I looks at her..

I saw her sleeping.I carry her to her room and put her slightly on the bed..I stared on her face for a while and her darken face before becomes brighter now unlike before..She seems peaceful while sleeping..

Good Night Krystal..Sweet Dreams.."

I turn off the lights and go out of the room to sleep too..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Krystal !!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!Kekekekekekekekeke.... ^^

Thanks for reading!!!You can comment below.... xD