Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 18

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

 
"I only have one wish..I..I wish..Sulli will be happy at Taemin's side.."
 
I can't think of any wish for myself..Because for me I already have anything..Just her happiness..I haven't seen her that happy
before when she was on my side..I love the way she laughs when I saw her at the restaurant..I think she likes Taemin too..
 
I go to school today..It will be the last day..But the audition is so early..The audition is already starting soon..
 
 
SULLI's POV:
 
I came with Taemin and Yoona at Seoul Arts School..
 
"Eotteoke..I'm so nervous..What if I fail??"
"Just believe on yourself..You can do it.."..Then Taemin pats Yoona's head..
Then we suddenly saw a group of people gathering at one side..
"What is that??"
"Perfectionists and DSYJ members are here.."
"Really??Are they the god of this school??"
"Of course they are popular artists.."
I just look at the direction where the people are gathered..Then suddenly somebody taps my shoulder..I turn around to see who
is it..
"Goodluck!!You can do it!!"..It's the DSYJ members,but Krystal is not with them..Where could she be??
"You're looking for Krystal??She's not with us..She's with the Perfectionists members.."
"Now we see the real attitude of Krystal.."
"She became more stubborn when she and Minho started to date again.."
"Soyeon-ah!!"
Seoyeon covered .."Eotteoke,,Why am I so talkative.."
"I know.."
"Huh??You already know it??"
"I saw them at the restaurant.."
"It must be so painful.."
"Ani,gwaenchanna.."
"Are you sure??"
"But I share the same room with Krystal..She always holds her phone and looks like waiting for someone to call or text her..
 But she doesn't recieve anything.."
"Jinjja??Then,Minho doesn't send texts or even call her??"
"I guess so.."
"Sulli-ya,I think Minho still likes you..Tsk..I can't still figure out why did you broke up.."
"There are some little misunderstanding.."
"Little misunderstanding??Then why didn't you talk about it??You shouldn't broke up like that!!"
"Look at her..She even links her arms at Minho.."
"She's really proud..I haven't see Sulli did that before at school.."
"Of course!!You're at school,you shouldn't do things like that..It's very awkard.."
"She is really mean.."
"How can you hate your groupmate??"
"Why can't we??!!She's really mean and she thinks herself as the best.."
"I regretted that I become good at her.."..Krystal and Perfectionists stopped by at us..
"Wouh..So Sulli is going to auditioned here??"..Wooyoung said..
"Are you following Minho??..Junho said..
"Did you became our fan??Welcome!!"..Myungsoo said..
"I told her to study here.."
"I transfer here because my friends are already here..Taemin,Yoona..and Krystal.."..Then I look at Krystal..She doesn't look 
at me..She didn't greet me too..
"Minho-ya,let's go.."..
"Goodluck.."
"Minho-ya!!"..Then they left..
"See??She doesn't even say goodluck to you..You are her bestfriends in your old school right??Is she really a friend??"
"Tsk..I really don't like Krystal for Minho.."
"Really??You too??"..Yoona said..
"She ties up Minho..She wants Minho to stay at her side always.."
"I think that is not called love..It's obsession.."
"Obsesssion??"
"Oh..Because of her Minho doesn't go out with us anymore..She always calls Minho..Or go to a place near at Minho's condo.."
"You're right..She's obssess..Soooooo!!!!Obsesssssssss.."
"If I knew that her attitude is like that..We shouldn't be nice to her.."
"Anyways..Goodluck Sulli!!We hope that you pass the audition..Same as with your friend........"
"Yoona..She is Yoona.."
"Ah,,okay,,Goodluck!!"
"Fighting!!"
"Fighting!!"..Then they all left..
 
 
After the audition..Me,Taemin,and Yoona go to a restaurant..With other DSYJ members and Perfectionists members..
While we are eating..They are talking about Minho and Krystal again..Wait,,my appetite..
 
"Tsk..Minho is not here again.."..Myungsoo said..
"Krystal forced her to go and eat on the other restaurant.."..Junho oppa said..
"Krystal really changed a lot..She doesn't call me either..You too Sulli??"
"At first she answers my call but she always says that she is busy,so she easily hangs up..But now,I think she ignores my call.."
"Don't let me see her.Or else I will turn her into pieces.."
Then suddenly we saw Minho and Krystal enters the restaurant..As expected..She is linking arms with Minho..
"Oh,you're here.."..Minho said while smiling at us..
"Come on!!Join us.."..Wooyoung oppa said..
"Minho-ya,we can go and sit there.."..Then she pull Minho towards the other table..
"What the hell..We understand thay they are dating..But she doesn't even say hi at us or join us..I couldn't let her out
 alive here.."..
"Me too.."
"I'll go with you.."..Then Jiyeon,Victoria,Soyeon stood up..Uh-oh!!Are they going to do something..
"I smell something bad will happen.."
"Me too.."..Then Wooyoung,Myungsoo and Junho stood up too..
 
I saw Jiyeon,Victoria unni,and Soyeon go at the Krystal and Minho's table..
"What do you want??"
"I just want to do something.."
"What is it??"
"Is it really okay if I do it here??Or should I just do it on our dorm??"
"You're already here do it.."
"Okay.."..Then Jiyeon get the water at Krystal's table and poured it on Krystal..Krystal stood up..
"Oh My God!!Jiyeon-ah!!"
"Jiyeon!!"..Junho oppa said..
"Jiyeon-ah!!"..Myungsoo oppa said..
"Are you alright??"
"What do you want??!!"
"I want you to wake up from your daydreaming.."
"Daydreaming??"
"You'll better found out soon,of what is your daydream all about.."
"You are our greatest nightmare that we shouldn't taken care of...."..I was shocked for what Victoria unni said..She is a quiet person..I guess she is really mad at Krystal..But I think,Krystal did something to them that's why they are mad at her..
"Unni.."
"Let's Go.."..Victoria unni said..Then Jiyeon,Soyeon,and Victoria unni left..
"Oppa!!"..She said as she is looking at other Perfectionists members..
"Mianhae Krystal.."..Myungsoo oppa said..Then Wooyoung oppa,Junho oppa,and Myungsoo oppa left..
"Yoona??You're here too??"..Yoona left us without saying a word..
"Oh,is there something you both want to tell me??"
"Ah..Kry.."..I'm trying to be nice to her..But before I finish my sentence,Taemin grabbed my hand..
"Let's go.."..
"What kind of friend are you??You're going to leave me here too??"
"You're with Minho,go with him since he is the only one person important to you.."
"Are you taking on Sulli's side??What kind of friend are you.."
"Friend??"..Oh no,,what am I saying??I can't stop myself from saying these words at Krystal.."Are you saying a friend??We 
 don't even recieved calls or texts we already met many times this day but you don't even talk or stay with us!!!Is that what
 you call friend??Since you dated Minho again,your atittude becomes worst or maybe i shall say your true color comes out..
 Do you think that having a popular boyfriend and being popular is so nice??You don't have to change your attitude..Maybe
 you think I am mad at you because of Minho..No!!I am not!!I'm not mad at you just because I like Minho it's....".I stopped.
 O.O What did I say??Oh no!!Minho is even there!!Eotteoke..They are all looking at me,,shockly.."it's because..I've been a good friend at you,but you weren't..
 Let's go Taemin.."..Then I pull Taemin away from their table..The good thing is the place we sit in was special..No one enters
 there usually because the food's price is doubled..So no one sees and hears us..Thnaks god..But the problem is..I accidentaly
 admitted I like Minho..OH MY GOD!!That is so embarassing..How can I face Minho now??I can't..I can't..I can't face him
 anymore..Haiizzt...You should just leave them Sulli..If you didn't burst out you anger,you will not say that embarassing 
 words..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now,,Minho already knows that Sulli likes him..What do you think will happen next?? ^^
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~Sorry for the late update..^^ I was busy watching We Got Married WooJung Couple..hehe..Hope you enjoy this new chapter..
:D Gamsahamnida!!!I think you feel great because Sulli is getting strong now than before..:D Sorry for my bad english and sometimes wrong spelling..<3 <3 <3
 
Note:***********The bold text emphasizes a strong/mad action.. :D I forgot to say it.. ^^