Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 25

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

 
 
 
I'm wearing my wedding dress..
 
 
 
I feel very nervous..
 
 
 
Me and Minho's wedding will be next week..
 
 
 
Actually,I don't agree on his proposal..
 
 
 
But he told his father that he wants to continue our wedding since our bussiness is falling..
 
 
 
But that is not his real reason..
 
 
 
And we all know his real reason right??But our parents don't know his real reason..
 
 
 
They also don't know our real relationship...
 
 
 
So they still think it was just a fixed marriage..
 
 
 
I open my twitter account after going home..
 
 
 
We are trending..Minho announced that he is getting married next week..
 
 
 
Almost all of the students especially Perfects,almost died..
 
 
 
When I go to school,I feel shy and embarassed..
 
 
 
Imagine,an 18-year old highschool student is getting married??
 
 
 
They are also asking me if I am pregrant..Of course I am not..!!I'm a good girl..
 
 
 
As I walk at the corridors,,I met Krystal..
 
 
 
She haven't gone to school for a week since when Minho announced that he is getting married with me..
 
 
 
"Krystal!!!".I said..Then she stopped walking..
 
 
 
"Wae???Are you going to invite me at you wedding??No thanks.."..She said coldly..
 
 
 
"No!!I'm just going to say sorry.."
 
 
 
"Do you think marrying him will stop me from roaming around him??"
 
 
 
"I didn't think of anything like that.."
 
 
 
"No one can stop me.."
 
 
 
"Krystal.."
 
 
 
"If you think that wedding is the solution..You're wrong..If it wasn't because of your fixed marriage,all of this won't happened.."
 
 
 
Then she walked away..
 
 
 
"Sulli-ya!!!"...I turned my head an I saw Yoona..
 
 
 
"Oh,Yoona.."
 
 
 
"Don't listen to her..Continue your wedding..Her words doesn't make sense.."
 
 
 
"....."
 
 
 
"By the way,,Taemin is looking for you..He said,he wants to talk to you.."
 
 
 
"Really??He is here??Where is he??"
 
 
 
"He is at the garden,,he is waiting for you.."
 
 
 
"Okay,,I'm going.."
 
 
 
Like Krystal,,,Taemin doesn't go to school anymore since we announced that we are getting married..
 
 
 
So when Yoona told me that Taemin is waiting for me at the garden..I hurriedly run to see him..
 
 
 
I saw him sitting at the bench..I sat beside him..
 
 
 
"It's been a long time since you've been to school.."..I said,then I smiled at him..
 
 
 
"Yeah.."..He said shortly..He is sad..I can see it all over his face..
 
 
 
"Have you heard about it??"
 
 
 
"Of course,,everyone knows about it.."
 
 
 
"Taemin-ah,,Are you okay??"
 
 
 
"Of course I'm not..But don't worry..I'm not here to stop you..I'm here to congratulate you..As your bestfriend.."
 
 
 
I hugged him..I'm happy that he is here..And he accepts my decision..
 
 
 
"So,,are you going to my wedding,bestie??"..I said..
 
 
 
"Sorry Sulli,,I don't think I can.."
 
 
 
"Taemin-ah.."
 
 
 
"Let's go,,we will be late for our class..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
JIYEON's POV:
 
 
 
 
After school,,Wooyoung met us outside the school..Since we are in different class..
 
 
 
He asked us if we already recieved Minho's inivitation..
 
 
 
The Ji Eun suddenly arrived..
 
 
 
"Oppa!!!!!!!!"...The she hugged Wooyoung..
 
 
 
"Oppa..Why are you not calling me??You don't even text me.."..Ji Eun said..
 
 
 
"Ah,,it's because I'm busy..I have many things to do at our school.."..Wooyoung said..
 
 
 
"We are all free this week.."..I said..
 
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah!!"..Wooyoung said..
 
 
 
"Really??Then that's great.....Oppa,,let's go out for a date today..Come on.."
 
 
 
"But...But.."...
 
 
 
Wooyoung can't do anything but to go with Ji Eun on a day..They are so cute..
 
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah!!!"....I turn around and I saw Myungsoo..
 
 
 
"Oh,,Myungsoo-ya.."..I said..
 
 
 
"I'm hungry,they all already left,,would you like to eat with me??"
 
 
 
"Eh??Me??With me??"...I said..He smiled at me..OMG..What is this??I'm blushing..
 
 
 
Actually,I have a secret crush on Myungsoo since then..
 
 
 
So when he asked me to eat with him..OH MY GOD!!!!!I almost explode!!!!!!
 
 
 
"Yeah,,with you.."..He said..OMG,,his eyes is so cute..It's twinkling..
 
 
 
"Okay..Let's eat.."....I said..
 
 
 
 
SUZY's POV:
 
 
 
I'm so happy that Taecyeon oppa called me and asked me to go out to go and look for Minho oppa and Sulli unni's wedding gift..
 
 
 
But I don't expect that we will meet Yoona..I mean,,Yoona unni..
 
 
 
She keeps on clinging with Taecyeon oppa..She even linked her arms..
 
 
 
Urrggghh...She's pissing me off...She's so irritating!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
I want to linked my arms with Taecyeon oppa..But I'm shy since we aren't that close and we just met each other two times,,
and this is the 3rd time..
 
 
 
Then Taecyeon oppa suddenly put his arms around my shoulder..OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
I'm blushing..As in,,totally blushing..I feel cold..He..He put his arms around my shoulder..It's so..........
 
 
 
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Thanks for reading!!!!!! ^^ I love all your feedbacks!!!!!Welcome to our new subscribers!!!!!!!!!!Hope you enjoy!!!!!!