Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 30

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

Minho's POV: 
 
"Sulli-ya!It's time to wake up..We will be late for school..!!"..I shouted as I knock on her room's door...
 
Unfortunately,we are not sharing the same room.Sulli's mom;I mean mom;told us not to share a room because we are still young.
She knows that me and sulli likes each other that's why she is being too protective.. 
 
It's been a week since our wedding.
And at this time we already need to go to school. . 
She told me to leave first.I'm willing to wait but she keeps on forcing me to go to school first,so I left to school alone..
 
I arrived at school.I started to walk at the corridors.The girls and other students congratulated me.I met Taemin..
He surprisingly smiled at me so I smiled back too..
 
"Oh!!Minho-ya!!Congratulations!!".He said.
 
"Thanks!Anyway,sorry for not be able to go to your birthday..".I said.
 
"It's okay!I know that you are busy that time.
 
But wait,where is sulli?Is she going to school today?". 
 
"Yes she will.But she told me to leave first.".I replied. 
 
"Maybe because she is still not used of going to school with you.You know,everyone's eyes were at you.That's okay,
 girls are just like that.".Taemin said. 
 
"I'm going to wait for her here before going to class,you go first.".I said.
 
"Ah..Okay!!Enjoy your first day at school as a newly wed couple.."..He said with a bashful smile.. . . . 
 
Sulli's POV: . 
 
Minho waited for me at the front gate..How long did he wait?I feel sorry for him..
 
We both headed to the class together and everyone were looking at us.I heard them saying,
 
"Are they a couple?",
"They are not even hold each others hand nor linking their arms.".
 
Whatever they say,I don't care.Just as I know that we are now husband and wife.I'm happy with it.. . 
I'm not sharing the same class with him so he dropped me by our classroom before he headed to his class.
 
Yoona dragged me down to my seat immediately and the whole class surrounded me.What's this?? 
 
"Sulli-ya..Tell us what happened while you were with Minho at the Jeju Island??".Yoona asked.
 
How could I say those kind of words??
Should I still say that?WTF!!How can I??It's so embarassing.. . 
 
"Ah..Should I still say that??".I asked.
 
"OMO O_O something..You mean..That thing..Uhm..That something..Did you two really do that??".Yoona asked..
 
Wtf does Yoona want me to say?Everything became normal when Krystl entered the room.Since the beginning of the class,no one 
talks,until the class ends.
 
 
Everybody was silent.Krystal doesn't talk to me either.
I heard that she's been crying the all night before the wedding..
 
 
 
I thought she's okay now because Taemin told me that Krystal congratulates us.Is he really telling the truth??Even Yoona??
Hope they did.And besides,they are my friends so why should they lie to me,right?? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my gosh..Thanks for the support..I'm very touched...Awwwwwww...Chapter 31 will be updated soon so don't worry..
I think this fic will end up with 40/50 chapters I guess..Is it okay for you.??? :D