Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 34

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

SULLI's POV:
 
 
While Minho left the house,I met Krystal and talk to her and also,to clear things up..
 
"Friend??Do you want us to be friends again after all the things that happened??You're funny Sulli."..Krystal said.
 
"Krystal,we can still be friends,what's wrong with that??I will do everything that will make us friends again.."..I said.
 
"I don't need to tell you that Sulli,you know that.."...She said then she stood up and get her bag to be leave..
 
I grabbed her arm to stop her.."Krystal,I can do anything,not just that..".
 
"Then we can't be friends again..".Krystal said and removed my hand on her arm..
 
I can't stand it,Krystal is being too much.I love her because she's my betfriend but she only thinks of herself and her
own happiness..She's so selfish..
 
"Krystal!!!Aren't you being so greedy??You only think of you own happiness!!I can sacrifice everything but you can't to that
 for me.."..
 
"There is no reason for me to sacrifice for you..And one thing,aren't you the one being greedy??You stole everything from 
 me..I just want to bring them back."..She said while crossing her arms..
 
She left and I was left there alone.I feel very cold..I didn't steal anything from her anyway.It just happened that I fell 
and inlove with her ex-boyfriend whom she really loves..I can't leave Minho but if he was the reason of all these problems.
Should I do so??
 
I go their company where Minho is..I heard DSYJ and Perfectionists talking.I stopped and eardrops on them..
 
"Krystal is giong to be crazy if Sulli and Minho still continue thei realationship.."..Jiyeon said..
 
"I like Sulli and Minho being together but,isn't that their relationship;esp their marriage;affects everything.".Soyeon said.
 
"Yeah,the fans become lesser,even the album sales,and ou popularity decreases.."..Wooyoung said..
 
"We couldn't do anything about their relationship.It's theirs anyway,not ours.."..Victoria said..
 
"I agree about their marriage,but I was just thinking of Krystal,she is very affected.."..Jiyeon said..
 
"I heard that last day,Taemin brought her to the hospital for a mental check up..The doctor said that Krystal is very
 stressed that's why she can do and say things like that..She even act so weird.."..Soyeon added.
 
"But if we only think of Krystal,how about Sulli and Minho??We know how much they love each other,right?".Victoria unni said.
 
"Yeah,noona is right.."..Myungsoo said.
 
"Just like noona said,it's their relationship,so the decisions are still theirs.."..Wooyoung said.
 
I leaned on the wall for a while and think for a second..Does our marriage not right??I don't know who is the right or
wrong one..Everything seems to affect everything..Each of these happenings were connected to each other and every step 
you take will make others feel worse..You feel happy but how about the others??Do you think they are happy for you just
like the way tou were happy with yourself??
 
My friend Krystal is suffering from a big stress condition..She might end up crazy if it continues..What should I do??
What is the right thing to do??If I left Minho,I might end up crazy or even Minho..
 
I don't know what to do..Everything now seems wrong...But there is one thing that I'm sure,if I didn't met Minho,
these things won't happen..Taemin would not be cold to me just like the way he was now to me..Krystal and Yoona would
not distance to me an they would be still my close friends,right??
 
If I didn't met Minho,I won't suffer from those bullies.I won't get haters too..
 
But the question is,should I be happy for meeting Minho??
 
Should I be tahnksful that I fall for him??
 
Did I fall for a wrong person??
 
Are we really meant to be??
 
If Minho was the reason for all of these,is he also the solution to make these things stop?
 
Will everything be fine and go back to normal if I sacrifice??
 
Am I the only one who need to sacrifice all to make tohers happy??
 
Then how about me??
 
"Sulli!!"..I turn my head left and I saw Minho smiling and waving at me..
 
"Minho..".
 
"What are you doing here??Do have something to give or say??".Minho asked.
 
"No..I just want to see you face..".I answered..
 
"My wife is really sweet.."..He said..
 
I satred and studied his face first..His nose,eyes,lips,cheek bones,white skin,eyelashes,and eyebrows,were all perfect..
 
"Why are you staring at me??"..Minho asked...
 
"Nothing.."..I answered shortly..
 
 
 
WOOYOUNG'S POV:
 
I go out from the company to check out for Ji Eun.She texted me that she is outside the building..When I saw her,she is
standing at the side while leaning her head on the wall..I go near her and talk to her..I also noticed that she is carrying
an unsual envelope with her long hands.
 
"What is that??".I asked..
 
"oppa.."..She said sadly.
 
"Why??What's the matter??Are you not feeling well??Or something bad happened??Tell me..".I asked hesistately.
 
"Not really..But I think you should better check this out.."..She said as she handed me the brown envelope.
 
I open it and I saw that it was a letter..I read it and found out that it wasn't a bad news..It's good..
 
"Wow!!Ji Eun!!You got a scholarship from Julliard??"..I said to cheer her up..
 
"Yeah.."..She said but it doesn't sound like she was happy.
 
"Are you not happy??You should be happy!!Not everyon can go in to a school like this.."..
 
"But..There are so many things I don't want to leave here oppa..Especially you.."..She said with a sigh..
 
"It's okay Ji Eun..It's for your future too..Everyone will be waiting for you.."..I said..
 
She suddenly kissed me on my cheek which made my feet to froze at my place..
 
"Oppa..I like you..And that's what I want to tell you since then.."..She said with a shy smile which made her cute..
 
I can't even say a word..She likes me..And what..What should I answer??How does I feel??I don't know...I don't know
what to say..Do I feel the same way??Urrgghh..I don't know!!
 
"I know you can't answer me oppa..I understand..But oppa..Can you wait for me??Can you wait until I come back here?".
 
I nodded and she replied me with a bright smile..
 
"I'm leaving oppa..Take care and do well on your career and practice!!FIGHTING~~~!!!"..She said as she is waving 
and running away..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My fic is about to finish!!
Support the Special Edition!!
Thanks for Reading..You can comment below.. :)