Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 31

Marry My Idol's Rival

This chapter is for WooU shippers.I'm going to make TaeStal too,I think..I'm going to make a special chapters for every couple in my story.. xD Anyways,I'm planning to make a sequel for MMIR..About Minho and Sulli's son,Kai(Kai of exo) and you.How about it.?? .

 

Wooyoung's POV: Ji Eun called me to meet her at the park.This is the first time that she made me wait.I've been here for 30 minutes.Where in the world did that girl go?

"Oppa!!!".I heard Ji eun's voice from my back.

I turn around."Who told you tha....". O_O is this really Ji Eun??

She is wearing miniskirts,high heels,her hair is not on ponytails anymore,she has make up,and lastly she is not wearing her big eyeglasses anymore.She became a lady now.

"How was it?Do I look good?".She asked.

"Are you really Ji Eun?".I asked in return.

"Yeah!!Do I look like another person??"

"Wow.".I said shortly.

"You seems very surprised with my transformation.You can say if it doesn't suit me.Anyway,I'm not comfortable in wearing very short miniskirt except our school uniform.".She added.

"No!!It..It really suits you..You are totally different with the nerd schoolgirl Ji Eun that I know.".I said.

"Really??I'm glad to hear that.I just realized that hanging out with a popular boy like you is very hard.You need to be presentable too."

"Where are we going??".I asked as I amazingly look at her from head to toe.

"Hmmmmm.I'm going to buy something at the mall.Is it okay if you go with me??".

"Of course..".Mwoya??What am I saying??

"Then let's go before it gets dark.".She said.Then I follow her at the direction she goes.

We accidentally met Taemin and Krystal.

"Oh..Oppa..What are you doing here?"..Kystal asked me.

"Uhm.I'm with Ji eun.".I answered.

"You two seems going well.".She teased.

"Ah.She just asked me to go with her here.".I said.

"Oh..Really??Oh??Is that Ji Eun??".

"Yeah.I don't know why she changed her style.".

"She is not the little girl I knew before."

"Krystal..We still need to go home early and prepare for the fair tomorrow.".Taemin said.Is this two dating?

"Ah..Yeah!!I almost forgot it.Oppa,we're leaving first..Bye!!".Krystal said as she dragged Taemin.

Ji eun taps my shoulder."Oppa.".

"Oh.Ji eun-ah.Are you done??".

"Yeah..I'm done..Let's go.".

"Where are we going next?".

"Actually,the next place that we are going is the reason why I dressed up like this.".She said.

"Really??Then where is it??". She dragged me to a crowded place.I saw a stage.

"Are you going to join this contest??". She nodded.

"Yeah.But I don't have someone to go with me here today.So I called you.".

"Oh.That's great."..I said hesitately.Does Ji eun can sing?

"It's my turn oppa.".She said.

"Goodluck.Just look at me and pretend that I'm the only one who watches you.".

She noded.

"Fighting.!!".

She go up the stage holding her pink guitar and sat down on the chair.She started to play her guitar.Then she started to sing.Her voice is very cold.Like an angel's voice.I don't know that she sings very well.After she sing,everyone claps for her.Others even stood up.

She goes down the stage and hurriedly ran towards me.She hugged me and starts to cry.I tap her back.

"You did great Ji eun-ah.".

"Gomawo oppa.Gomawo.". Ji eun didn't won the contest but she seems very happy that she made the people touched by her song and beautiful voice.