Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 26

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

I hate this feeling..I'm with Yoona and Taecyeon oppa right now..I thought I was just going out with Taecyeon oppa.But I was
wrong..Yoona was even here..(Suzy)
 
 
 
SULLI's POV:
 
 
 
I'm lying on my bed..My..My wedding........2 days left..I can't sleep..I don't know this kind of feeling..Am I excited??Or
this is a sign that I don't want to marry Minho??But it's impossible!!I really really want to marry Minho.
 
 
 
I heard a creepy sound at my window..I open the curtain and I saw a man standing over there..And it was Minho..He turn around
and smiled at me..He jumps in to my room..
 
 
"What are you doing here??It's already late..You should be home.."..I said..
 
"I just want to see my beautiful bride.."..He said..
 
 
He pull me towards him to hug me...He hugs me tightly,like there was no tomorrow..The cold night was gone..His arms makes me
feel warm.....He release his hug on me and he suddenly kiss me on my lips..I can't say no because it feels better..His hands
goes around my waist as he push me towards the bed..He removed his shirt off...
 
 
But...I suddenly stop from replying back to his kisses and looked away..
 
 
"Minho-ya.."..I said..
 
"Sorry..I was just....I was just carried away.."..He said shyly as he wear his shirt again..
 
"It's 2 days left..We can just continue it after the wedding.."..I said..Oh no!!What did I just say???  O.O
 
"Oh..Yeah..Sorry..It's just,I can't wait for the wedding anymore.."..He said..
 
"It's okay.."..I said..
 
"Okay.I'm going home..Good night..Sleep well..You should be MORE pretty at our wedding.."..He said..
 
"Okay..Good night!!Take care.."..I said..
 
"I love you.."
 
"I love you too.."..I said..
 
 
Then he jumped off out of the window..I checked if he was fine..He's fine I guess,because he is already running away..
 
 
Suddenly,someone knocked on my door..I open it and I saw my mom smiling brightly at me..
 
 
"Mom.."..I said..
 
"Are you sleeping?Did I woke up you?".Mom said.
 
"No mom!!I'm still awake,so it's okay.."
 
Mom entered my room and sit down on my bed..
 
"Sulli-ya,sorry for forcing you to marry someone at such a young age..I know you really don't like each other.."
 
"It's okay mom.."
 
"How it feels of marrying someone you really don't like??"..Mom asked...Of course I really don't know how it feels because,We
 really like each other..But our parents don't know it..
 
"I don't know.."
 
"You don't know??"..Mom said confusedly..
 
"Mom,I'm going to tell you something.But,don't be shocked.."..
 
"Okay,come on,tell me baby.."
 
"Actually,me and Minho were really in a relationship.."..I said...shyly..
 
Mom's eyes became bigger...I don't know...I can't tell her expression..Does she like it or not??
 
"Mom???Are you okay??"..I said..
 
"Really??Oh My God Sulli!!You should have told us before!!"..Mom said..So she likes it??
 
"Ah,it's because,we are shy to tell you the truth.."..I said..
 
"You shouldn't worry about it Sulli-ya..We really like both of you for each other.."
 
"Really??"
 
"Of course!!That's why we want you to get married as soon as possible.." 
 
"Thanks mom.."..I said..
 
"Okay sweety,sleep well..Good night!!You should be pretty at your wedding.."..Mom said..
 
 
Mom left my room and I was alone again..I called Minho to tell him..
 
"Hello??Sulli-ya!!"..Minho said..
 
"Ah,Minho-ya,I'm going to tell you something.."..I said..
 
"Are you going to stop our wedding again??No!!I won't let you.."..He said..
 
"No!!It's not about our wedding.."..I said..
 
"Thank God..Then what is it all about??"..
 
"About our relationship.."
 
"Are you going to broke up with me??No Sulli!!I won't definitely let you!!"..He said madly..
 
"No!!I'm not broking up with you..And stop saying nonsense and just listen to what I said.."
 
"Okay..Listening.."
 
"I already told mom about our real relationship.."
 
"You mean..That we are not just fixed marriage??"
 
"Yeah..I'm sorry.."
 
"Tsk..What's with that sorry??You don't have to apologize!!It's okay..Hay...I can now move freely.."..He said..
 
"So,you are not mad??"
 
"Why will I get mad??That's what I want to happen!!"..He said..
 
"Then..That's great..Okay..I'm going to sleep!!Good night!!"..
 
"Okay!!Good night honey!!"..He said...Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????????????????????????????????
 
"Mwo???Ho....Honey??"..
 
"Ya!!We are getting married so we need something to call each other.."
 
"But,why??Change it!!I feel embarassed!!"
 
"It's okay..Later on,you can be used to it..You cannot call me oppa right??Because we were born in the same year,date,and 
 time,you are not even my noona..Just try calling me honey..Okay??"
 
"Sirheo!!"...Then I hung up the phone and lie down on my bed..
 
 
Honey..Honey..Honey..Do I need to call him like that??Will I able to be used at it??Oh....I feel embarassed..
 
The next day..I am eating at the school canteen with Yoona and the rest of DSYJ members except for Krystal..She was eating
on the other side of the table and eating with other students..
 
 
"Tsk..Krystal is really unreasonable.."..Jiyeon said..
 
"Just don't mind her and continue eating.."..Victoria said..
 
"Yeah..If you talk about her here,I will lost my appetite.."..Soyeon said..
 
"Lost your appetite??When did you lost your appetite??You keep on eating..Look at your belly,it's getting bigger.".Jiyeon said.
 
"Really??Is it getting bigger??Oh no!!Should I exercise and skip meals??CEO might remove me at DSYJ if I continue on gaining
 weight.."..Soyeon said..
 
"It's better if you are gaining height instead of weight.."..Victoria unni said..
 
Then we all laughed..
 
"Oh!!!!!!!!The groom is here.."..Jiyeon said..
 
Minho sat beside me..I remember what happened yesterday night..I almost lost my ity..  O.O
 
I stop from eating..And feel embarassed..I don't know why..
 
 
"Oh??Why did you stop from eating......Honey????"..Minho said..
 
Yoona,Jiyeon,Victoria,and Soyeon looked at us..
 
"Ah,,it's not what you think..It's just.."..I said..
 
But before I finish my sentence.."Why did you not wait for me before you eat,honey?"..Minho said..
 
"Are you not going to feed me honey??"
"Why are you not anwering honey??"
"Did I say something wrong honey??"
 
I covered my ears and continue on eating..
 
"Are you really not going to answer me honey??"
"Huh??Answer me,honey.."
 
Then everybody stopped when Krystal suddenly dropped her food on the floor..
 
We both looked at Krystal as she was looking at us..
 
Then suddenly,Taemin run towards her and helped her..Taemin dragged her out of the canteen..And I don't know where did they
go..
 
"Taemin is here..He go to school again..Thank God.."..I said..
 
Minho looked at me..Like,he was jealous..
 
"Of course,I would worry if he doesn't go to school.He is my friend,right??"..I said..
 
"Just make sure it was just a FRIEND.."..Minho said..
 
"Of course!!Don't tell me...You are jealous.."..I said..
 
"Of course I'm not!!Why will I get jealous??"
 
"Oh,,don't lie,,you are really jealous.."
 
"I said I'm not!!"
 
"Liar!!You are!!"
 
"No!!I'm not!!"
 
"You.Are.Jea.Lous."
 
"I said I'm not!!"