Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 1

Marry My Idol's Rival

~~~"Fixed marriage seems normal to hear...Parents want their child to marry their friend's daughter or son..It sounds difficult since you're going to marry someone you don't know or you doesn't love..But later on,,they will understand each other and they will love each other then..This tradition is currently at China,Japan,Korea,and some other countries.."

Marrying a Superstar is very nice to hear..But what if you really hate this person..even though he/she is popular??Will you able to accept the fact that you are going to marry him/her??Will you able to love him/her??

This is what Sulli and Minho's marriage life will be..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SULLI's POV:

I'm so happy to  watch Prince's Concert..I really love this group..And of course,,my childhood bestfriend is the leader of this group..They are really amazing..They sings and dances well even in live..They are also all good looking..

But I really hate one of the famous groups "Perfectionists"..They are Prince's biggest rival..They are all really arrogant for being so famous..They all have bad attitude that shouldn't be tollerate..

I started to hate them when they underestimate my bestfriend Taemin(Prince's Leader)..They say that Taemin should not be the leader of Prince because he just a trash from tha group...The most arrogant member of Perfectionists is Minho..He is the leader and thinks of himself as a God..For him no one can beat him because he is the best..He is also very perfectionist,,that's why their MV,their costumes,their hairstyles,their songs,their dance is always being suggest to him first before being done..So he is acting like he is the manager of Perfectionists...Actually,,their group name really fits them,,but something is missing,,maybe it should be "Arrogant Perfectionists",,perfect right??

The concert was over..People are already leaving and I'm still outside the backstage's door waiting for Taemin..He go out from the backstage together with other Prince members..Before I forgot,,they are an 8 member group..

I'm so happy to take pictures with them..Taemin,,thanks a lot..Because of Taemin I was able to take a picture with my favorite kpop group..

Since after Prince's debut,I started to love them..Taemin is just an additional member so I can say that I really love Prince not just because of Taemin..

About Taemin??He is a smart boy,I wonder why he chose his music career than studying..He is also very sweet..He is my brother since we were childhood friends..I'm the only daughter and he is the only son too..Our families were close friends..That's why we are very close too..Yeah,It's so happy to have a friend who was a superstar..But even though he is already popular around in Asia,he still remains as a sweet boy..He doesn't change at all..Of course just his looks and outfits change but his attitude remains..

Before,,while he was still a trainee,,we always hang out together with Krystal..Since he doesn't have time left for us due to his overload schedule,,he always gives us tickets for their concert or sometimes he bring us to their guestings on tv shows..

Even though he is very tired he still doesn't forget his promise to my parents..That he will bring me home after the concert..

At my room,,I can't sleep 'cause I can't stop looking at the pictures at the concert..Especially my picture with Prince..Should I make it as a poster and stick it on my room's wall??It should be big as it may be..Or should I post it as a banner outside our home??Oh,that's crazy..

 

Next morning,,I go to school with sleepy eyes..I'm very sleepy...Can I concentrate on our classes today??Or should I go home and just sleep??What do you think??

Krystal gave ma a backhugged when I was to enter our room..She's very pretty and our attitude is very far from each other..She is very popular among guys,,and she already have more than 20 boyfriends..But she's not flirt guys..She's just very pretty,like a Goddess..That thing that we enjoyed together is hating the Perfectionists..All of my classmates were their die hard fan except me and Krystal..Oh wait,,even my weird seatmate,Yoona..

 

I don't really know that reason why Krystal hates Perfectionists esp the leader more than I do..She doesn't open up with me but she just say,"I just don't like them.."..But I don't think that is just the real reason,,there's something deeper than that..

 

I sat between my classmate Yoona..She gladly ask me about the concert..If it was fun..Of course it is..I even brought my camera to show her the pictures..My classmates doesn't hate Prince so they even took a glance at my pictures..They are all envy..They get the camera from me to take a look closer but they scrolled it far away and they saw my pictures with Taemin,,at my birthday,christmas,new year..One of my classmates asked me if I were Taemin's girlfriend..

"No,,No,,I'm not his girlfriend and he doesn't have girlfriends at all.."..

"Then why do you have many pictures with him??And it's not just on concerts,,it's even at your house.."Yoona said..

"I know you won't believe me,,but he is really my friend..He is my childhood friend.."..I said..

They are staring at me with their confused eyes..

"Oh,,stop staring at me like that..It's awkward guys.."

"If you were his friend,then give us a his fan sign,all of us.."Yoona said..

"Ah,,okay,,okay,,okay,,but I don't promise that it would be tomorrow.."

They all agreed but I know they still don't believe me..Bell rings and the classes starts..

 

After an hour,,we go to the canteen to take our recess..There are so many people gathered at the canteen..Oh,,It's because Perfectionists is the headline and they were at the tv..This month will be their comeback and today is Minho's birthday..The three os us (Yoona,Krystal,Me) stopped walking as we heard Taemin's name,,Minho stated "Me and Taemin were really close friends,,please don't make issues about our friendship.."..The three of us were like "Psssshhh...." ; "It was obviously Fake" ; "He is totally a  Liar" ; "They are really Arrogant"...Were about to leave the canteen when bully students who were perfectionists' fans throw wet tissued at us..We just ignore it since everyday we experience this..We are really popular at out school..Since we are the founder of Perfectionists Anti Club..We even have membership card,it is written there why you hate Perfectionists,how long do you already hate them(childish right?)..Our Anti club's name for them is "Nobody is Perfect"..It's a contrasts phrase for Perfectionists which means someone who always want everything and everyone to be perfect yet nobody is perfect..

Anti club's name-"Nobody is Perfect" ; We call ourselves as "Not Perfect"..isn't good?? =D

Half of our school was an Anti and all of them was Prince's Lover then the other half was Perfectionists' Lovers..Although they have 150 members more than us..It's okay..We we don't need that 150 persons since they are not Prince's Lovers..

 

I go home and as I enter our house,I saw Taemin smiling at me and My mom is holding a cake and they are all singing a happy borthday song for me..Yeah,It's my birthday today..And it's so irritating that I'm celebrating my birthday at the same time that minho is celebrating his birthday also..Krystal and Yoona came,so they even know about this surprise birthday party..They all bought presents for me but when I was about to open it,,mom stopped me and she gave me a small pink box and she told me to open it first..I did what she said..

I'm a little bit disappointed at my mom gift..It was a gold necklace with a heart shaped pendant..But there's a curve at the middle,,It looks like a shape of a key..She explain this to me.."This from your grandfather,,and he told us to give this necklace to the first family member who have in the same age at our friend's family,the Choi family..They even told us that you two should get married once you both stepped on 18 years old.."...Me??Getting married at 18??I'm so young mom!!..

 

MINHO's POV:

I'm not satisfied with dad's gift..It's the first time he attended my birthday celebration since he is very busy on his work..I haven't recieve any gifts from him before then this what I'm going to get??But anyways,,It's okay,I'll appreciate it since it's from my father..But,he explains the thing about the necklace and WHAT???!!! I'm getting as 18??I'm still young,,I'm still not yet ready for this kind of situation!! I told them that I'm not going to do it but they told me that they post my photos on the internet if I didn't marry the girl..WHAT THE!!!Okay,,I agree..But they should give me some more time and our comeback should be successful..I even have rules..Is this a marriage or a game??It looks like I'm going to enter We Got Married,,marrying someone you don't know..It's not easy,,come on!!

 

SULLI's POV:

 "Don't worry,,"..mom continued,, "He is very kind I already met him..Actually he is very famous around the world,,he is a singer..."Singer??I'm going to marry a very famous singer??WTF!!Then who is it??.."He is Choi Minho of Perfectionists.."...Ch..Choi..Mi..Min..Ho????

CHOI MINHO???!!!AS IN THE ARROGANT MEMBER OF PERFECTIONISTS??NO!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M GOING TO MARRY MY IDOL'S RIVAL!!

.

.

.

.

.

Since Minho and Sulli already know about their marriage...What will happened next??