More about Super Junior

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

So.. is it any better? The storyline. I'm sorry if you don't like it :PP

Anyways, I've got another fic to update again, so I might not update for a day ^^ Thank you for the comments, I appreciate it. Please suscribe <3

-----------------------------

 

Leeteuk's eyes widened. "And where is she... now?"

You were about to cry now. "Um.. she....she's the reason why we moved to America. She commited.. suicide 4 years ago." 

That made Leeteuk's heart stop for 2 seconds. *Suicide... 4 years ago...Come on, we still have hope.*

"I'm sorry for asking you a lot of questions, but... might I ask what her name was?"

"Kim.....

Hyo.

Sun."

Leeteuk's heart felt like it was being stabbed. "Hyosun..."

You blinked, "do you... know her?"

Leeteuk didn't know how to respond. He tried to put on a fake smile, "I don't think so. I'm sorry for asking you those difficult questions. I thought I had to clarify something.... Um, I have to change now so can you please stay outside for a bit? I'm sorry."

"O-oh it's okay," and you exited the room.

A tear dropped from Leeteuk's eye. Then another, and another. *Is this where you were all this time Hyosun? Do you know how much I've been trying to find you? You weren't here for the whole time?*

He silently cried at the new discovery. *It's so painful, why did you have to leave Hyosun? At least take me with you.* 

*Come one Park Jungsoo, wake up. You have the members to take care of. Besides, you can take care of Mirae now. Treat her with all the pain she's been through.* Leeteuk regained his strength slowly, changed into other clothes, and exited his room.

You were still curious why Leeteuk asked you all those questions, but shook them away. *He's just curious, there's nothing wrong with that.*

The guy called Siwon came up to you with a friendly smile. "So... what brings you here to Korea?"

You blushed as Siwon sat next to you. "Ummm, I came here to find out how-" you stopped. You weren't sure if you were supposed to tell him. Before you could continue, Eunhyuk shouted and pointed to the tv. "THATS US!"

You looked at the TV. There, the catchy song that you heard a while ago was playing, with the same hot guys dancing on stage. Your jaw dropped. "THATS YOU GUYS?"

"Saesangi naemamdaero andwendago hwaman naemyun andwae, geurul piryeo ubchi," Kyuhyun sang along.

"Gukjungdo paljada jakeun irae nomu yeonyeonhaji malja mom ae jochi anna," Siwon sang next.

Then there was a guy with black shaggy hair and sunglasses. You looked around the room but didn't see him. "Who's that?"

"Oh that's Heechul. He lives in the other room," Siwon said, stilll looking at the tv.

"So... you guys are K-pop stars? For realz?"

"You just realized that? Not just any kpop star, one of the most popular k-pop stars under SM Entertainment," Ryeowook said.

"Sorry... wait... SM?!"

"Yup!" Sungmin said cutely.

Your jaw dropped more. *SO IM SITTING WITH A BUNCH OF FAMOUS PEOPLE AND BEING ALL CHILL WITH THEM WHEN THOUSANDS OF HUNDREDS OF FANS ARE SCREAMING AND WANTING TO BE IN MY PLACE? I MUST BE GOING CRAZY*

You stared at all of them. "Please don't stare at us, it makes us uncomfortable," Ryeowook said.

"Oh... sorry," you apologized.

"No no, she can stare at us all she wants. I mean what kind of girl gets to hang out with Super Junior and be all chill? No one," Leeteuk said as he came out of the room.

Leeteuk sat on your other side. "So Mirae, do you have a place to stay? You said that you came to Korea alone."

"Hyung why are you so nice to her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I have a reason," he replied.

*Rea....son?* you questioned in your mind. You replied to his question. "Errr... actually, I was trying to look for a place to stay when your car almost crashed into me."

"Oh, I'm sorry for that. Um, would you like to stay with us? We have to repay you for what our driver almost did to you."

This time all 7 jaws dropped in the room and stared at Leeteuk. *IS HE CRAZY? A GIRL LIVING IN OUR DORM?* they all thought.

"uhhhhh..... uhhhhhh...." you didn't know how to answer. *I barely know these guys, is it safe to stay with them? I just came to Korea, but of course I don't even know a place to stay. I don't have any friends.*

"Hyung! That's too over. If she was your little sister we would understand but-"

"She is my little sister."

All 7 eyes stared at him in disbelief. You stared at him too. "Little... sister?"

Leeteuk coughed awkwardly. "Uhh...it's really hard to explain. I promise I'll tell you.. soon. Please, accept this offer. I can't bear you trying to find a room to stay in all night. Please."

You looked at his begging eyes. "But..." you sighed. *What can I do? This guy wants me to stay.* "Are you sure that I won't cause any problems?"

"Well, how long are you planning to stay?" he asked.

"As long as I-" you stopped again. *Can I tell him? But of course, you told him the reason why you moved to LA.* You motioned him to lean close to you so no one else would hear. "I need to find why my sister died. I don't know how long I'm going to stay, but right after that I'm going to leave."

Leeteuk once more froze when he heard that from you. *The reason....* His heart stung, but quickly regained his strength. He didn't want to confuse anyone in the room so he held back his tears.

"Please," he begged once more, "I'll try to figure out a way to convince the managers and hide from the fans."

All 7 people stared at him like he was crazy, but sighed. *His stubborness is never going to go away, so might as well just accept the truth.*

Kyuhyun looked at you, then Leeteuk, then back to you, then to him. *NO way...If SHE accepts then my room... MY ROOM.*

You were thinking about it. *Accept, or not to accept?*

"Just accept it, he'll just keep on begging you," Donghae said tiredly.

"O... o... okay. If you insist," you sighed. *What in the world did I just say?* 

*NOOOOOOOO* Kyuhyun cried.

"Great! I'll just figure out a way to convince manager hyungs and hide you from the fans," Leeteuk said. *Good, this makes me more comfortable now that I can take care of her.*

Everyone went back to watching the tv, when the old drama, 'Your Beautiful' was airing. "THATS IT!" Sungmin shouted, "SHE CAN DRESS UP AS A BOY AND ACT LIKE ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS OR SOMETHING!"

Everyone stared at him in disbelief. *Me.. as a girl?*

Leeteuk was the only one who agreed to it. "THANKS MINNIE! Now, would you like to agree?"

"uhhmmm.... if that helps you guys not to get any fans mad or anything, anything will do." You didn't want to be mean to any of them, or hurt Leeteuk's thoughtfulness. *Also, I think Hyosun's death had to do somethign with k-pop, so it will make me learn the reason more faster, right?* 

"I'll get everything sorted out okay? Mirae, please trust me. I know it might seem so sudden, but please."

You were confused but still managed to nod.

"We don't have any more schedules, so we can go shopping for boy clothes," Sungmin suggested.

"Sungmin, you have no taste in fashion. You stay home."

"I was going to anyways because I have the radio recording thing with Wookie," Sungmin rolled his eyes.

"Me too, I can't because I have radio recording," Shindong said. 

*More like you want to spend time eating and looking at twitter comments* everyone thought.

"Then who here has some fashion sense?" Leeteuk asked.

"Heechul," all 7 said, "Duh."

"Oh... yea," Leeteuk said. *Am I dumb or what? He's my best friend and I forget about him already.* "Well I'll call Heechul to get dressed up," Leeteuk said. "Mirae, please get ready and er,  you can change into more.... suitable clothes in this weather if you want."

You looked at what you were wearing and saw the leather jacket with skinny pants. "Oh, right."

"Be outside in the front door in 10 minutes!"

Kyuhyun stared at you in disbelief and rolled his eyes. *Now what's his problem?* you asked yourself.

After changing into a pair of shorts and a long white casual t-shirt, you met Leeteuk at the front door.

"SHINDONG, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN THE KITCHEN. OKAY? NOT EVEN THE PAN. ASK ANOTHER MEMBER TO GET YOU WATER. YOU UNDERSTAND?" Leeteuk shouted.

"YESSS," Shindong shouted back miserably.

"AND YESUNG, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A MESS IN THE APARTMENT WITH YOUR PET,"

"YES HYUNG," he replied.

"KYUHYUN, LIMIT YOUR COMPUTER GAMES. LAST TIME WE CHECKED YOU WITH THE EYE DOCTOR, YOU'RE EYESIGHT WAS BECOMING WORSE," Leeteuk hollered once more.

"SUNGMIN AND RYEOWOOK, LISTEN TO MANAGER HYUNG AND SUNGMIN DON'T USE YOUR AEGYO ON THE MANAGER AGAIN."

"OKAY WE ALL GOT IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND US," a few boys shouted.

"DONGHAE DON'T CRY AGAIN IF EUNHYUK JOKES AROUND WITH YOU."

"JUST GO!" Donghae shrieked, "DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT WHEN A GIRL'S IN FRONT OF YOU?"

You blinked. "OOPS, MEHHRONG," Leeteuk teased.

You rolled your eyes. This guy...

"AND-"

"SHUT UP HYUNG AND JUST LEAVE. WE. KNOW!" All 7 shouted. Leeteuk rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Now just be prepared to meet Heechul. He's a bit....different," Leeteuk turned to you and warned.

You sitll didn't know what he was talking about. *Well... I'll see in a few minutes. I bet he's just like the other guys in this room.*

*Good thing Heechul knows Hyosun, or else it would have been more difficult,* Leeteuk thought.

-----------

I'm sorry if it felt a bit rushed. It's late here and I was just writing this in my free time :D