Being the Opposite Gender

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

Sorry for not updating lately. I just finished my draft :P After this chapter, I'm going to double update on my other fanfic, so it might take like a week or something when I update this again. I know, I'm a slow writer but I don't want to be an example of one of those writers who update like only once every month OTL I love you all~

----------------

Your POV:

"We're back!" Kyuhyun shouted as the two of you entered the dorm. All of them were watching something on tv. When you looked closely, you saw them watching Rooftop Prince, and eyes were glued to the famous Yoochun. Even you knew who they were because of their mass breakthrough to fame.

Finally one said, "I miss Yoochun sunbae."

*Did I miss something? Aren't they in the same entertainment company?* You thought as you were puzzled.

Others sighed and nodded in agreement.

From behind of you ,Leeteuk entered the dorm.

"Back~"

As usual, the members were still glued to the TV. Leeteuk handed you a bag and you looked inside it.

"I borrowed a wigh from one of our best hair stylist. I hope this is okay"

You mouthed a thank you, not wanting to distract the other members.

"Why don't you try it on before tomorrow? In case something's off or something."

You nodded and slowly tip toed to the bathroom and started changing. You sighed. *What have I gotten myself into exactly? I must be crazy to even live with 10...13 or whatever number of members they have as a guy. Stupid... stupid .. stupid weak me.* You scolded yourself while you looked through the bag and saw a long white elastic cloth. You turned a little red when you realized what it was for.

You wrapped it around your chest. You put on red short pants, a light pink t-shirt and a red cap after fixing your wig.

When you came out, the members were'nt watching TV now, and were doing their own things. In one room you could hear piano and in one room you could hear singing and in one room you could hear the drums. You walked past the living room, only to be stopped by Sungmin staring at you with a wide mouth. "JUNGSU HYUNG WHY IS THERE A GUY IN OUR DORM!!....WHO LOOKS LIKE MIRAAE."

You were clearly offended by what he just said, but happy because it would be easy to fool people.

Leeteuk came into the living room, stopped, then looked at you.

"Babo, that is Mirae," he said. "Wow, you really look like a boy.. a pretty boy," Leeteuk chortled.

Sungmin kept on staring.

Donghae came into the living room and pointed while eating a granola bar. "You look like Korean Amber in their Hot Summer times."

You didn't know who Amber was, so you ignored it.

The other 6 members stopped what they were doing in their rooms and gathered to the living room, surprised.

"Mirae is that you?"

"Err yea.. the boy me!! I'll be like this tomorrow, so I'll change right now-"

"Waiiit," all the members said in unison.  You stopped in confusion

They stared at you for a few more seconds and waved you to the bathroom. "Good thing manager hyun is out of town until tomorrow."

You walked back to the bathroom and changed into your summer dress Leedteuk bought for you earlier on. WHen you came out, it was the same thing. The members stared at you.

"Woahhh..."

"Prettyyyyyy"

"Wow Mirae, I never knew you had a kind of side like this."

"Cool, it's cute."

You blushed at the compliments and went to Leeteuk.

"Uh... Jungsuu-ssi where do I sleep? Don't you have schedules soon?"

 

"Huh? Oh, right. Hmm... Me and Eunhyuk have Strong Heart recording. SHindong has Show Champion, Kyuhyun has Radio Star, and some other members have radio recordings and CF recordings so we'll be leaving in 15 minutes. I'll figure out about where you sleep. Hold on."

He took out his phone and dialed someone's number. After a few seconds, the other someone answered.

"Uh Annyeong Kangin, you're not coming home today right?"

After a few seconds on the other line, Leeteuk nodded.

"Arasso, remember, all the members are here for you! We can do it and make our comeback a hit too! See you tomorrow Kangin-ah."

He turned off his phone and turned back to you." 

"Kangin isn't coming to the dorms today, so you can sleep on his bed. Tomorrow, we'll figure out where your officially sleeping place would be."

"Thank you Leeteuk-ssi."

You wondered off to the living room to turn some tv and talk to some members.

After 15 minutes, all the members filed out of their rooms and came to the front door. You waved at them as they walked out to do their jobs, while they were sighing with exauhstion.

After they left, you suddenly grew really bored. *huh...I wonder if there's anything on tv that I could watch.*

You walked towards the remote control and the tv. You flipped through the channels, stopping to where Kyuhyun was doing a rerun on Radio Star. You looked at him and sighed. *Something about him catches my attention.*

You laughed at funny things, and kept your eyes on Kyuhyun. Without noticing, you fell asleep on the couch.

---- After 4 hours -------

Kyuhyun's POV: 

Radio Star recording ended early today, so I  was the first one to get home out of all the members. It was already 12:30, and I was of course exahusted. I entered the dorm, and stopped when I saw the tv to me, then stopped again when I saw Mirae sleeping on the couch. I smiled. *So she was watching me on tv, huh?*

I walked to her and crouched down to her head level. I carefully looked at her. *She's cute when she's sleeping... isn't she? Kim Mirae, I'm definintely looking forward to you tomorrow. Then, we can go to schedhules together and stuff.*

I sighed while smiling, picked her up to Kangin hyung's room.

Just when I was about to exit the door, I looked back to her sleeping. *Goodnight Mirae.*

-------

Ehhh short chapter... sorry -_____-