Just Happened to Meet Super Junior in the Middle of Apgujeong

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

----After 4 years------

"Flight A233 Korean Airlines, ready to land at Seoul Incheon International Airport. Please remain seated."

You took a deep breath and looked out the window. "I'm finally back to Korea. After 4 years."

*I literally begged umma and appa to send me here back again. Not just because I miss it here, but because I'm going to find out why unni died. They're never going to tell me the reason, so might as well find out for myself.*

"Ready for landing, again, please remain seated."

The plane slowly descneded from the air, until the wheels hit the ground. *Helloooooo Korea.*

"Welcome to South Korea. We hope you enjoyed our flight and please enjoy your stay."

You got up from your seat and followed the people out of the airplane. You walked to the baggage claim, and got your suitcase. You walked to the gate where people greet their families and friends. *Except there won't be any people greeting me.* You sighed again and put on your sunglasses. You even lied to your parents that you'll be staying at your friend's house. *Where am I going to sleep?*

You briskly walked to the exit and greeted the scorching sun. *Great... I shouldn't have worn a leather jacket. Who wears a jacket in the hot summer?*

You bit your lip at your little mistake, and quickly went to the shuttle bus to get away from the sun. During the one and a half hour ride to Seoul, you decided to call your parents to tell them you were safe. You pressed the free international phone call app and called their number.

After a few rings, your mom answered, "yobosaeyo?"

"Umma! I arrived to Korea! I'm going to my friend's house right now, so don't worry much!"

"Really? Okay, be good to the family. I already miss my Mirae, aigoo," your mother replied.

You gasped, "umma! Isn't it late there? I'm sorry for waking you up! You should sleep. Anneonghi jumusaeyo. I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay~ Bye Mirae."

When you finished the call, you sighed. Of course you felt guilty for lying and leaving your parents. But what could you do? You had to find out what they've been trying to hide for all these years.

After 2 hours of listeing to music, reading, and sleeping, you finally arrived to Apgujeong, Seoul. You payed the bus fee and got off from the bus with your suitcase. "Now where to start... "

*First, let's find a place to stay. Maybe I can rent a room or something. Let's just enjoy the fresh Korea air again~* You tried to think optimistacally.

You breathed the air in deeply, then coughed at the smoky air. You glared at the man next to you who was smoking. Quickly covering your mouth, you walked. People eyed you as you rolle your suitcase, but you didn't mind. Just being in Korea was good enough. Looking up at some glass buildings, you saw K-pop music videos on.

"Bwara Mr Simple Simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaro mutjjeo Bwara Ms Simple Simple guedaeneun geudaeneun geudaro yeoppo SJ Call."

You didn't know who sang it, but you sure thought the guys were hot and the song was catchy. You walked past some buildings, and was about to cross a deserted road, when a big black van almost ran into you.

You screamed as you dropped your suitcase and twisted your ankle, making you fall on the pavement. 

The driver honked at you, "watch out young lady!"

*Tch, crazy drivers in Korea.*

The doors of the van slid open, and 2 boys walked out. Not just any average kind of guys, but two hot guys.

"Miss, are you okay? I'm so sorry," the one with the dimples said.

You were too dumbfounded to respond to them. *Come on, wake up Kim Mirae.*

"Yes yes I'm perfectly fine."

This time, the guys looked dumbrfounded. You realized you were speaking in English. *Ah, curse my tongue.*

"Ah nae, gwenchan seubnida. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble," you said in Korean.

The guy with the dimple again said, "I don't think so miss. You scraped your knee pretty badly."

You looked down on your left knee, and noticed blood dripping from it. "ohh...," you noticed. It stung a lot, but you didn't like to show it.

The dimpled one chuckled lightly. "Let me treat you. Please feel free to follow us to our car."

You eyed them suspiciously. The other one with curly blakc hair held his hands in defense. "Ah no no, we're not those type of guys."

A head poked out from the car. This time, he had red hair and looked cute. "Hyungs, come on."

"Wait, let's just help miss here to the car," the dimpled guy said. The red hair's eye's widened.

"A GIRL? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT MIGHT-"

"Shut up Ryeowook, manners! She's hurt!" the black curly hair argued.

The guy whose name was Ryeowook said back," But Yesung hyung!"

"It's okay Ryeowook-ah.. I don't think she knws us," the one with dimples said.

This made Ryeowook's jaw drop. "Noooo wayyyyy."

*Am I supposed to know them?* you thought. You were confused.

The two boys ignored Ryeoowook and lead you into the van. In there, there was 1 more guy. He had white hair. *Hmm.... he looks familiar.*

The white hair just stared at you. "A girl? Is she an ELF?"

*ELF?* now you were really confused.

"No, I don't think so, the one with dimples said.

"Oh.....," the white hair said, a bit disappointed. He went back to reading his magazine.

The car started, and the one called Ryeowook stared at you. You shifted uncomfortably. Trying to release the tension, the one with dimples started to talk. "So, my name is Leeteuk, or my real name is Park Jungsoo. You can call me either one. What's your name?" He smiled. *At least this one knows manners.*

"My name is... Kim... Mirae."

The one called Yesung smiled. "Well that's a pretty name."

You blushed, "Well thank you."

"It seems like you came from the airport? Where did you come from?"

*Am I supposed to answer these questions? Come on, nothing must be wrong with a few questions, right?*

"I just came back from L.A. My family moved to America 4 years ago for personal problems."

That made Leeteuk's smile disappear. *Kim Mirae.... 4 years ago.... What? It can't be...* Leeteuk stared at you. Seeing that you were uncomfortable, he snapped back. "Anways, we'll be arriving to our dorm in about 3 minutes, so please wait a bit. We'll put a bandage on your pretty knee."

"Nae.." you said. You weren't sure if your parents would allow this or not. After about 3 minutes, the van parked to a tall building. The 4 boys got off, and Leeteuk offered to carry your suitcase. You didn't know why, but they seemed to rush into the building. Entering the elevator, you heard screams. *Uhhh...... why are there girls screaming?* You looked at the 4 boys and saw them sighing.

All of them lead you to the 11th floor, and entered room '1105'

Once you went in, the room was big. Like, it had 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. "Woahh...5 rooms?"

"Hahahaha yea, we have 10 people living here. The other 4 live in another apartment room."

You jaw dropped, "14 people?!"

"Uhhh yea," Leeteuk said shyly. Yesung mostioned you to come and sit on the couch to get you treated. You winced as he put an alcohol swab on your knee, but managed to hold it in. Afterh he bandaged you up, he went to cook something in the kitchen. "I swear the second Shindong comes in this room, he's going to beg for food."

Just then, the door swung open, revealing 4 other people. "HEY HEY YESUNG HYUNG! GIMME FOOD!"

*That must be the one called Shindong...*

A guy with black hair stared at me. "UHHH THERE'S A GIRL IN THE HOUSE!"

"SHUT UP LEE DONGHAE. SHE'S OUR GUEST OKAY?" Leeteuk shouted from somewhere.

"Ryeowook take care of the ramen while I go see Ddangkkoma," Yesung said. 

Ryeowook groaned and got up from the sofa to the kitchen. Another curly hair started playing computer games. "Ahh, finally. Starcraft."

Leeteuk came up to you and shouted, "LISTEN EVERYONE. GREET.OUR.GUEST. MANNNERS PLLEEAAAASEE! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM, RIGHT NOW!"

All 9 people came to the living room, and you shifted uncomfortably. You were nervous.. a lot.

All 6 boys stared at you, except Leeteuk, Yesung, and the white hair.

"Now, I already introduced myself. Introduce yourselves," Leeteuk said.

"My name's Siwon," the nice guy said.

"My name's Yesung," the black curly one said.

"My name's Donghae."

"My name's Eunhyuk," the white one said.

"My name's Ryeowook," the red one said.

I looked at the the other curly hair playing games. "CURSE HIM! HE SHALL DIE IN MY HANDS!!" 

You rolled your eyes. *Weiiirdoooo*

Leeteuk cleared his throat. "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun."

"What?" He looked up and saw you. "Oh.... my name's Cho Kyuhyun," and he went back to playing games.

Leeteuk said, "1...2... 3.. And we are, Superjuni - or !"

I blinked. "Super Junior....?"

2 boys' jaw dropped. "She doesn't know us?"

"Well duh, she just came back from overseas."

"Ohhh..."

"My name is Kim Mirae," I replied.

"It's a pretty name!"

"Cute!"

"I like it!"

"Thank you," you blushed.

The other boys went back to what they were doing, and Leeteuk called you to his room. "Mirae.. umm I have to ask you something."

"What is it? Please do ask," you said politely. He closed the door and took a deep breath.

"Mirae... you know how you said you moved to LA 4 years ago?"

"Yea...."

Leeteuk closed his eyes,and you tilted my head in confusion.

Leeteuk's Flashback- (Leeteuk's POV)- Hyosun and I were sitting, backs on the wall of the living room. Everything was quiet,because the boys went to get some food outdoors. "I have a little sister called Mirae.. she's really cute and amazing."

"Ah really? I'd like to see her one day," I smiled.

Hyosun giggled, "and one day she's becoming your sister in law."

This time it was my turn to laugh. I blushed a little. "Well then, I guess I have to see her soon, don't I?"

The both of us laughed together and rested on the cool wall.

-Back to your POV-

Leeteuk opened his eyes and spoke once more, "Do you... have any siblings?"

*Of course she doesn't. I bet she's not the one I'm looking for.*

You gulped.... were you supposed to tell him?

"yes..." you whispered.

Leeteuk's eyes widened. "And where is she... now?"

You were about to cry now. "Um.. she....she's the reason why we moved to America. She commited.. suicide 4 years ago." 

That made Leeteuk's heart stop for 2 seconds. *Suicide... 4 years ago...Come on, we still have hope.*

"I'm sorry for asking you a lot of questions, but... might I ask what her name was?"

"Kim.....

Hyo.

Sun."

Leeteuk's heart felt like it was being stabbed. "Hyosun..."