Meet TVXQ, the Kings of K-Pop

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

 

I'm so sorry for not updating for a lonnnnnngggggg TIME! I started school, like everyone of you, and trust me.. its HECTIC. So I'm sorry if this chapter is really short because it really will be short :( 

Oh Mirae...

What have you gotten yourself into?

You stared at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun stared at you. None of you could move anywhere. Just... frozen. 

'Why's my heart beating so fast?' Kyuhyun thought as he could almost hear his heart beating. 

'Oh my gosh it's getting stuffy and hard to breathe here,' you thought. 

Just when things were about to get further, an extremely loud noise made you 'un-freeze' and jump. 

"HONK"

Both of you whipped your heads to the end of the alley and saw the black van with your manager. The two of you sighed in relief and sprinted into the van like it was the end of your lives if you didn't. 

Right after Kyuhyun closed the van door, the manager lightly scolded you guys. 

"Guys! You almost got into trouble! Be a little bit more careful would you?" 

You winced as he half shouted at the two of you. 

The manager ran his hand through his hair and a sigh out. "I'll forgive you this time, since it's your first day Minwoo." 

You quickly nodded and stayed quiet and tensed up in the van while Kyuhyun bit his lip guiltily. 

As soon as the both of you got back to the waiting rooms, all the boys crowded in begging for some food. Everything was hectic as you tried to give out kimbab and ddukppopkki to everyone. 

They wolfed down their lunch as if they hadn't eaten for days, and immediately went back to practicing. When it was around 2, the boys took their final break before the show started. 

The guys joked around in the lounge and got their hair fixed. With nothing to do, you sat on a chair thinking of your parents. You took out your phone and stared at it, wondering if you should call them. Someone grabbed a chair and sat next to you, peering over your shoulder to see your phone. 

"What are you staring at your phone like that?" 

Kyuhyun asked you. 

"Nothing really.... I wonder if I should call my parents...," I replied back. 

Just when Kyuhyun was about to answer, a few voices were heard from the door. 

"HIIII EVERYOONNEEEEE!!!!!" 

The voice belonged to a male. You turned around to see who it was, and saw two gorgeously good looking guys. 

Just then, everyone, and I mean by EVERYONE, stood up and bowed. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim!" 

You, not knowing what to do, stood up with the rest and bowed to them. 

"Who are they," you whispered to Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun looked at you strangely. "You don't know TVXQ? The kpop kings of Asia?" 

You shamefully shook your head. 

"Well I'll introduce you to them. Come on," before you could protest, Kyuhyun held your hand and dragged you towards them. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Yunho Changmin sunbaenim!" 

The two men turned their attention to the maknae of Super Junior. 

"Hey Kyuhyun! Long time no see huh?" 

Kyuhyun smiled and put you in front of him. "She, I MEAN he, is our new assistant manager! Say hi Minwoo." 

You quickly bowed to 90 degrees, and greeted them. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Minwoo." 

The two chuckled and patted your shoulders. "Hey Minwoo, nice to meet you. You know, I wonder why the company didn't scout you and make you become a trainee, not an assistant manager." 

You blushed a little at the compliment. "Well, its the job I like haha." 

The five of you, Kyuhyun, Yunho, Changmin went sat down on the couches. 

"Soo.... when's our qeue again?" Changmin said to himself as he drank a glass of water. 

"It's when we perform You and I, and we got a surprise for you too!" Leeteuk said as he entered the room. 

"Hey Leeteuk hyung," Changmin said. 

"Hey Changmin sunbae." 

Leeteuk grabbed himself a chair and placed it next to you. 

Now, the six of you chatted through the stage scripts. You gave guidelines and things to watch out for along the way, since the stage director told you to tell them. 

After one hour, the show was already about to start. 

All the boys in the room left to go under the stages, where they will be raised up with floor elevators. 

You were only left with Yunho and Changmin. 

"So.. Minwoo, how long have you been here?" 

"Actually, I just came back from America. I couldn't find a job until Super Junior oppas.. I mean hyungs found me and scouted me." 

Then all of a sudden, everything seemed to stop. 

Yunho replied, "you know you don't have to act as if you are a guy. We are already aware that you are a girl." 

You almost choked on the water you were drinking, afriad that you had already got caught. 

"Um.... may I know who told you this?" 

"Leeteuk hyung," both of them said together in a synchronized tone. 

Your mouth shaped into an 'o'. 

"So, welcome to our world, yeodongsaeng (little sister)," Changmin smiled. 

Flashback: 

Changmin's POV: 

~Keep your head dowwwnn~~~

My phone was ringing as I picked up the phone next to my seat. Yunho and I were in the van on our way to Seoul Jamsil stadium for Super Junior's concert. 

The ID number read Leeteuk Hyung, and I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"CHANGMIN, is there anyone near you except Yunho hyung?" Leeteuk asked in a whisper.

I looked around and rolled up the divider between the driver and us. "No." 

"Okay, good. Listen to me carefully okay?" 

I nodded. 

"You know, Hyosun....Kim Hyosun. The girl I used to like and she disappeared umm... suddenly." 

"Mhm," I said, remembering when Leeteuk was depressed after her disappearance. "She was a pretty noona." 

"Hey! That's not the point. Well...I found her sister. Little sister." 

My mouth dropped as I sat up properly. "HOW?" 

"Woah man, whats with the sudden shout?" Yunho hyung asked me from his sleep. 

"Ummm, I'll tell you later." 

"Well I met her, coincidentally at the middle of the streets. She's our assistant manager now." 

"Wait... what? Aren't only guys supposed to be your manager?" 

"Well the thing is, she is one. Well dressed up like as one." 

I gawked, not believing what he just said. "So you basically made her like Heechul hyung." 

It was silent at the other end for a few moments, then he sighed. "I hate to admit, but yes. Even the clothes she's wearing is Heechul's." 

"Oh my gosh don't tell me he gave her some weird color and hippy style clothes." 

"Nope, just casual." 

I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness because I would really feel bad for her if it wasn't." 

I got back to the point. "So where is she? Hyosun noona?" 

This time... the other side of the line was silent. For like literally a minute. 

"Hello~~ Leeteuk hyu-" he cut me off before I could even finish. 

"She.... passed away. That's why she disappeared." 

This time, my jaw dropped onto the floor. "Oh my gosh. WHAT?!!" I shrieked as Yunho flinched. 

You know, I do have so awesome high pitches when I sing. 

"okay, lets not talk about it," Leeteuk said as he sighed. 

"Aww don't cry Leeteuk hyung, although I think I'm going to wait," my body felt empty as soon as I heard the word that she passed away. Hyosun and I were close friends, until that day we lost contact of her. All of us. And by all of us, not just TVXQ, but also all our other hoobaes. Even Junsu Jaejoong and Yoochun hyungs were friends with her. 

"Okay, I'm fine." 

"Okay, now deliver the phone to Yunho. I need to talk to him." 

I poked Yunho with my finger on the side of his ribs. "Oy, hyung. Leeteuk wants to talk to you. And it's urgent.. like really urgent." 

Yunho woke up from his shallow sleep and looked at me. 

"Woah Changmin are you tearing up?" 

I turned away from him, embarassed. 

"You'll hear it...," I muttered. 

He picked up the phone and listened while nodding. 

His facial expression darkened, and I knew that was the bad news. 

"Tell me this is not true," Yunho said on the phone. 

A few moments on the phone, and he ended the call. He turned to me, "Did she really....is she really gone... forever?" 

I hesitated, but nodded. I hated to admit that fact now. 

Yunho quickly turned his head away to the window. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not, but I knew he was more sadder than me. 

I knew he liked her. 

After a few minutes of sad silence, we decided on something. We made a vow. 

"We should protect her little sister." 

"Yea, we definitely should." 

"I'll even sacrfice my life." 

"Yea. me too." 

And that's how we vowed, to protect you from whatever dangers there were, even if it meant that we would lose our lives as k-pop stars. 

--- back ---- 

Of course Yunho and Changmin didn't tell her about the Leeteuk and the whole Hyosun part to Mirae. Just the part that Leeteuk told them. 

Mirae, or Minwoo nodded understandingly.

"Oh so I'm safe with you guys." 

"Yea," Changmin answered. 

"For.ever.," Yunho replied. 

Mirae looked at Yunho in confusion, but quickly shook it away. 

The silent moment was interrupted when the ceiling started vibrating as the show started. All 3 of you turned your heads to see the monitor. 

"SUPPPERRRRR JUNIOOOOORRRR!!!!" 

Fans screamed louder than ever, and that was it. 

The show started.