Shopping With Two Oldies

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

YEAA UHH I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR OVER A WEEK T___T And if you guys read my notification OTL This .

When I come back (if my internet does cut of) I'll be uploading soooooo much >:DD

Wait, I can't promise u though T_T But the good news is that I'll be trying out for the SM Youth Star Audition :D Wish me luck everbodyyyyy!!

Anyways, can I use first person for this whole chapter? Like instead of 'you' 'the two of you' it would be 'I' 'us' 'we' ect.

-------------------

Your POV:

After we shut the door of the loud dorm, Leeteuk hid himself from the fans waiting outside and fixed his hat and mask.

"Am I noticeable?" He asked me.

"Not really....."

His hair was tucked fully under the cap and you couldn't really see any of his facial features.

"You better be sure. Or else we'll be trampled into a crowd of fans and die of suffocation before we even know it," he said in a threatening voice. Since he was also wearing a cap and mask, it made it look more threatening. 

I swallowed hard, and my eyes widened. *Is he serious?*

Leeteuk chuckled after a few seconds. " I was just kidding about the dying part, SM will never allow us to."

I sighed in relief and felt guilty again for being a burden. "Are you sure I won't be a disturbance to others?"

"Yes yes I'm sure, as long as you're careful. Besides, I always wanted a little sister... err sort of going to be brother now."

I chuckled. "So who's Heechul?"

"Ah~ My best friend, another member of Super Junior,he's a bit weird.. sometimes.."

"How many members do you even have?" I tried to count the people I've seen today. *8? 9?*

"We have 15."

*Wahahaha I'm way off count.* "So where are the other people?"

"Well you see, 1 walked out of the company and started solo, and 2 other members are subgroup, they're currently out of the country right now, 1 is just focusing on acting, and another member just came out of the army so he's practicing in the company."

"I can't wait to see all of them too." *Super Junior is actually really nice, and funny.. I guess haha*

"Well let's go down, Heechul's and the other 3 members also live there. Room 1005."

The both of us walked down the stairs, avoiding the balcony from the fans. We knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

"The door's open!!" Someone answered from the inside.

We walked in to see cups of ramen and trash. It wasn't the neatest house, but it wasn't that messy either. The guy called Heechul was no where to be found.

"Wait! Let me just finish changing...," the same voice said from a room.

"Oh please no crossdressing," Leeteuk muttered to himself. I blinked at him. *Crossdressing?*

He realized that I was confused and said again, " I told you, he's weird hahaha."

After a few minutes, the door clicked open, revealing a guy who would've been mistaken as a girl if it wasn't for his flat chest, boyish clothes, and muscles. He had black hair, and put on sunglasses.

His style of clotehs was... intereting.

He was wearing a light pink shirt and black knee length shorts with blue socks. I eyed him up and down.

"Oh thank goodness you're not in crossdress mood today," Leeteuk said in relief.

Heechul took off his glasses and raised his eyebrows. "Why? Want me to quickly go to my room and-"

"NO!" Leeteuk cut him off. Heechul gave him an offended look, but shook it away and turned to me. "Oh well hello there. What's your name?"

"Kim Mirae," I muttered.

"Well Mirae, I'm Kim Heechul, the ultimate flower boy and crossdresser of Super Junior."

I nodded slowly, looking at him awkwardly. He put an arm around my shoulder, and I stiffened. *Why is he putting an arm around my shoulder? Weirdo.*

"So what are we doing today?" He asked us.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. "For your information Heechul, get your arm off of Mirae right now before I beat you up so that you can't perform for our comeback. And I need to talk to you... privately."

I gave him a questioned look, and he turned to me and smiled. "Mirae can you go and wait in the living room? Sorry, I'll be quick."

I silently nodded and went to the living room. I looked through Super Junior posters, DVDs, souveneirs, group pictures, and music awards. Meanwhile, I could hear whipers but couldn't make out what they were saying.

Leeteuk's POV:

I suddenly felt nervous when I was about to tell Heechul the sensitive topic.

"Heechul, I have a favor to ask you. It's a big one," I told him.

"And... what is that?"

"Please... please help and take care of Mirae like your own little sister with me."

Heechul gave me a confused look. "Uh.... why?"

"Because, as I've told you she's going to be living with us.. as a boy..."

"Oh so you were serious? I thought you were joking the whole time. Now why on earth should I accept this?"

Heechul waited for an answer. I bit my lip, but tried, or at least managed to say it.

I looked at the ground nervously and he craned his face in front of me. "Are you... okay?"

I took a deep breath and asked,"Heechul... remember Hyosun?"

"Of course I wouldn't forget about my best friend! Who..... you had a crush on and," he choked and continued,"disappeared 4 years ago without a single sign. Anyways, what does the sensitive topic have to do with that girl?"

Heechul pointed to Mirae in the living room.

"I bit my lip again. "She.... Hyosun's gone now. Dead."

Heechul stood there with an expressionless face. After a few seconds, he slid down the wall and sighed. "It's because of that ... isn't it? She died because of that. Why, why didn't we know this and think about this before? I kind of knew she was gone.. but I didn't know she really was.... gone."

Heechul buried his face into his knees and sighed again.

"As I've told you Heechul," I was about to cry now, "Mirae.... she's her little sister."

That made Heechul raise his head and stare at me like I was talking in nonsense. "What?"

"Mirae, she's Hyosun's dongseng," I repeated again.

Heechul stood silent in shock for 1 minute. "Wait a minute. So she's," Heechul pointed to Mirae, "Hyosun's little sister? My best friend's dongseng? No wonder-"

"Just agree with me to take care of her."

"Of course," Heechul muttered.

"Thanks so much. It's like their family is giving me a second chance, and let's not ruin it. Now let's talk about this later and go right now," I said.

We both exited the room and I called out to Mirae. "Mirae! Let's go!!"

--

Heechul luckily parked his car underground, so fans won't be able to see us. Plus it was school hour so there weren't much fans around. We hid Mirae in the back and covered her with blankets. Thankfully Heechul's windows were tinted, so that people can't really see.

"So where are we going?" Heechul asked while driving.

"Let's just go to Corso Como mall. It's always quiet there," I answered.

Heechul started driving, and when we past the fans, Mirae uncovered herself.

Mirae's POV:

*Am I really doing the right thing? I end up meeting a bunch of famous/strangers and they take me in the second they see me. Is this really right?*

I kept on worrying, but it was too late to turn back now. I was going to live with 15.. I mean 14 boys who are literally idols in South Korea.

Heechul parked his car in front of a big glass building and we walked in. Sure enough, there was not a lot of people. Why?

I could guess this was a mall for only super famous people. Only. When we entered, the cashiers and staffs looked at them like normal people, like they were used to it everyday. I wondered around and picked up a pretty scarf, and accidentally looked at the price.

*THIS THING IS 150,000W? ($130) ARE YOU SERIOUS? A SCARF?*

Heechul looekd at me and chuckled. My shoulers deflated in guilt. Heechul went over to a rack of guy clothes and started picking some clothes for me. I came out of the dressing room, then went into change, and repeated the same processs over and over again. Gosh, he's so picky like a girl when it comes to girls --> Heechul /cough cough/ *MAYBE HE IS A GIRL IN REAL BUT CROSSDRESSING AS A BOY!!*

I went through this process about 15 times, but out of 15 times, he only liked 2. But the TWO was so expensive, so I tried to tell them not to buy it for me.

Kyuhyun's POV:

After beating a lot of people on Starcraft, I became bored and quit playing it. I slammed the laptop lid shut and came out of the room, where the rest of the members were. All 6 of them was watching a lovey dovey old drama in the tv, because there were no schedules until evening. I wondered where Leeteuk and Heechul were, and remembered about the girl. What was her name again? Mirae... right? Prettyyyyyy. Wait what did I just say?

Anyways, if Jungsu hyung and Heechul hyung were going shopping, I know where they went. I need to buy some new clothes also so going there won't hurt right? It's the most peaceful mall in South Korea. Maybe, I wasn't sure.

I put on my disguise, borrowed manager hyung's car, and drove off to Corso Como Mall. It took about 15 minutes from the dorm, so it was pretty okay. When I arrived there, I started to look through some clothes for me.

 

Your POV:

While I was changing back to my old clothes finally and came out of the dressing room, Leeteuk was standing there right in front of me, and I backed up in surprise. Leeteuk handed me a white floral dress and told me to try it on. I blinked.

http://www.vanmildert.com/womens-2/dresses-skirts-212/dresses-99/womens-miryam-floral-258282-75535_medium.jpg

"Why...?"

"It's your last day of being a girl today right? I think this would be pretty for you. Where a dress before you can't in a while."

I was still confused, but changed into it anyways. When I did, Leeteuk smiled and pulled me to the counter.

He pointed to me then said, "I'll buy this right now."

I opened my mouth to protest, only to have my mouth covered by Heechul. He dragged me to the clothes section again, and said to me, "Wait here till we finish some business here."

I looked around the place full of expensive brand name clothes, and literally bumped into someone.

"O-oh sorry..."

I looked at him to see that he had orange/yellow/reddish hair. I squinted my eyes more. He looked soooo famliar. I tried to think in my head.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I was looking through a rack of clothes, when I felt someone bump into me. I looked over my shoulder to see a girl in a pretty white floral dress in front of me. She squinted at me, and I stared at her.

*Why is Mirae here? Oh wait, she came with hyungs. Righhhtttt.*

I waved at her. "Hi!"

She squinted her eyes more. "Do I know you? I'm sorry, I'm pretty scatter brained."

My face lowered. "Remember? Our dorm? The one who played the computer?"

Then her face lit up and recognized me. *Finally.* "OH yeahh!! Haha sorry, I didn't expect to find you here. I thought you were with the other members."

I shrugged, "I'm too cool to hang out with them."

"Riiighhhht," she snorted. *This girl has some humor*

I chuckled, "Whatever you believe in. Just don't say that you were wrong in the future."

I couldn't stop looking at her. Her dress and long wavy hair fits her so well, with her twinkling eyes.

Heechul and Leeteuk hyung were the people to break my gaze, but they caught me. "OHHH Is our maknae staring at Mirae? No nno no no~" Heechul hyung teased.

Leeteuk gave me a glare, but I didn't know if it was serious or joking. I gave him a bored look, and turned back to Mirae. "So are you done shopping?"

"Uhhh," she looked at Heechul and he nodded.

"We bought the clothes that she would need for now," he answered for her.

"So shall we go get some drinks in the cafe?" Leeteuk said for the first time, still suspiciously looking at me. All 3 of us agreed to him. We went to the mall's cafe and sat there.

The four of us talked about ourselves and got to know each other, and also exchange numbers. After doing that, Leeteuk had to talk to Kyuhyun privately so they walked out of the cafe and went somewhere. Whereas Heechul and I were doing a staring contest, and I was about to lose.

Kyuhyun's POV:

*Uh oh...Jungsu hyung is going to scold me.*

Leeteuk stood in front of me, and I gulped. "Cho Kyuhyun," he said.

"Y..yes?"

"Do not flirt with MY dongseng. IF I see any skinship or closeness then you shall be beaten from me. Arasso?"

"N-nae...But Mirae was really pretty when she wore that-"

"Uh uh. Do not flirt with my dongseng," Leeteuk cut me off.

"It's not like she's your real dongseng. Why do you even care?"

Leeteuk sighed again. "Kyuhyun, there are some things that you would know in the future, but not yet."

Then he walked to the cafe, leaving me alone wondering what he was keeping from me.

Your POV:

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun came back to the cafe and sat down, we started talking more.

"So Mirae, how old are you?" Leeteuk asked me.

"I was born in 1990. I'm going to turn 22 soon."

"Oh really? Well shouldn't you call us oppas? Everyone does," Leeteuk joked around.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I'll call you like Leeteuk-ssi or something."

"Awww don't be formal. Call us oppas okay?" Heechul added.

"How old are you guys?" I looked at all three of them.

Kyuhyun pointed to himself, "I'm 24."

Leeteuk and Heechul both said, "We're turning 29 soon too, in July."

I blinked, "Oldies. I'm turning 22 in July?"

Kyuhyun smirked and the two oldies gave him a glare, Kyuhyun raised his hand in defense and pointed to me, where I rolled my eyes.

"Cool! My birthday's in July. The fifth!" I exclaimed.

Heechul and Leeteuk stared at me. "Are you serious? Mine's the 1st and Heechul's the 10th! You're like the midpoint," Leeteuk said again. 

"That's... surprising," I chuckled. The 4 of us cleared our table and walked to the parking lot. Heechul had his next schedule so Leeteuk decided to drive him. I couldn't go with them because of the fans and steps would notice, so I had to ride with Kyuhyun.

While Kyuhyun was driving, he looked at the mirror to see me sitting in the back, and I shifted uncomfortably. There was an awkward silence, when Kyuhyun started to make a conversation.

"So shouldn't you call me oppa then?"

"Hmmmm.. no. Ahahaha," I . 

I could see him frown from the mirror, but before we could continue to talk more we arrived to the apartment building, where I had to hide myself again. After we parked in the basement, we took the elevator and entered the noisy dorm once again.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I was starting to like Mirae bit by bit, but I didn't tell anyone that except myself to save my life from Leeteuk's hands. I mean what could I do? The girl was pretty, probably more than some of the other SM girl artists and she had a nice personality. Not too spicy, not too nice. Just normal.