Anyone Lunch?

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

After going through all those crazy fans again, the 12 of ou finally set foot in the stadium's backstage. The members were immediately taken to their seats, to their stylists getting their make up done and everything.

You handed out the scripts for the concert today to each of them, and they started memorizing them.

You were ordered around with chores such as handing out towels, drinks, song lyrics, hair pins, props, etc.

 

"Here," the manager handed you a backstage pass and you hung it around your nekc.

"Thanks hyung," you said back smiling.

After with more helping around, the members were finally done with their hair and makeup.

It was already 11:00 in them morning, and it took 3 hours just to do everthing done. All of you arrived at 8:-- in the morning.

Some were still memoriing their scripts, some were stretching, some were browsing the internets with their phones.

You were sitting on a chair, having nothing to do now, until someone decided to call you.

"Minwoo!!"

You turned around, seeing that Kyuhyun was smiling at you and waving to comesit next to him.

Having nothing else to do, you went to him and sat down. He showed you his laptop, and handing you one side of his earphones.

"Bounce to you bounce to you nae gaseumae nuh,"

Some music that you didn't know was playing. Of course, being the girl who has no knowledge on kpop.

"You don't know this?" Kyuhyun asked you.

You shook your head and Kyuhyun gave a defeated sigh.

He typed something on his computer, and a picture showed up.

A really really really hot guy was standing with his abs showing. You didn't know who it was. He looked famliar, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

Figuring out that you were utterly confused, Kyuhyun aswered for you.

"That's Sungmin."

Your jaw dropped. "SUNGMIN? HOW CAN HE BE SO HO-"

You quickly shut your mouth before anyone could suspect you as a gay or think weird. 

"GOOD LOOKING when he's... like that?"

You pointed to the Sungmin you saw right now in front of your eyes. He was puffing his cheeks to the other members and laughing like a kid.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "You sure are the funniest girl I've seen."

You looked around cautiously, making sure no one heard him.

"SHHH!! I'M A BOY YOU KNOW!"

He clicked his mouse and more and more pictures of the members were seen. You could recognize them all now. The one that you liked the most was Kyuhyun's, even though his abs were showing or anything.

You stared at it, and Kyuhyun noticed.

"Like it?"

You blushed looking away. Kyuhyun secretly smiled, seeing your cute expression.

After re-listening to Bonamana, you found it quite catchy and downloaded it onto your phone.

"Minwoo-ssi!" The manager called. You turned around. "Kyuhyun you come too!"

The two fo you got up from your seats lazily and walked to the manager.

The manager threw a hat and sunglass to Kyuhyun, making you two make confused faces to him.

"You two are the youngest ones here. Now be good boys and bring us lunch."

Kyuhyun groaned but you answered with a polite yes.

Once you two walked outside, you felt like you could finally breathe.

Luckily, there was an underground passageway so none of you got caught going out. When no one was in site, Kyuhyun made a grab for your hand.

Unfortunately for him, you dodged it.

"Not here Kyuhyun."

"Hey! You should call me oppa~ I'm 2 years older than you!!"

"Nuh uh. It's just two years!"

He shook his head and lead you to the busy streets of Jamsil.

"So...what should we get for the others?"

"I don't know. What do they usuaslly eat?"

Just then, Kyuhyun's phone beeped.

'Hurry back in 30 minutes. Rehearsals starting.'

"We usually eat kimbab, fish cake, and jjajangmyeon. (Black bean noodles)"

"Well here we start our hunt for a korean fast food shop."

Kyuhyun put his hood up even though the day was hot, just for safety.

The two of you started your wondering about in Jamsil, but couldn't find a decent kimbab shop.

Finally, both of you had the brains to search it up through the phone navigator. And there you were, running 1 kilometer in the summer to get food for an army.

"Ahjumma! 24 rolls of kimbab, 6 bowls of jjangmyeong and one large ddeokbookki please!"

you could see the bewildered face of the ahjumma when she began to cook. After 15 minutes, you received all your orders and payed the ahjumma.

Kyuhyun looked at his clock. You were supposed to be there by 11:50. It was 11:30

"Oh shoot we're going to be late."

The two of you made for a light run, carefully not spilling the lunch.

Just when you had to cross the street to the stadium, someone really had to shout.

"ISNT THAT CHO KYUHYUN OF SUPER JUNIOR? AND WHO'S THAT? HIS FRIEND?"

You both looked at each other in horror. You could already hear some girls screaming and taking out their phones.

"Run," Kyuhyun breathed.

The two of you ran for it. Running as hard as you could, and only focusing on where to run, you were suddenly yanked to your right hard.

"AHH-" you yelped but someone covered your mouth.

Fearfully and gasping for breath, you looked up to see who it was.

Faces just inches away.

Body attached to each other. 

Hearing each other's heartbeat.

 

 

Oh... My.. gosh.

 

 

Oh Mirae...

What have you gotten yourself into?

 

--------------

SO I FINALLY UPDATED TWICE! NOW IM GOING TO UPDATE MY OTHER FANFIC, SO PLEASEE READ THAT TOO

I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE SUSCRIBE COMMENT READ! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SILENT READERS! COME ON SAY SOMETHING D:<

xDD but i love you all! <3 a lot~~

 

omg one more thing.  I TURNED IN MY APPLICATION FORM FOR SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION AND IM LIKE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW GAHHHH HELP ME

wish me luck OTL