Death of a Family Member

How I, Kim Mirae, fell in love with Super Junior

**So, when people are talking in Korean, its going to be this color. (And most likely they will be talking in Korean)

And if they're talking in English, it will be this color.

Easy? Well first chapter, again. Here we go :D

---------------------------

The school bell rung, signalling class had started.

"Park Qwonsuh," the teacher red out the attendance.

"Here."

"Park Sunjoo."

"Present."

"Kim Hyoshin."

"Here."

"Kim Hyosun," the teacher read out. There was no response.

"Kim Hyosun, is she here?"

"No sunsaengnim."

A student ran to the classroom door and shouted,"Sunsaengnim! Sunsaengnim! Kim Hyosun.... Hyosun...."

Before the student could finish his sentence, there was a loud ear piercing scream from the hallways. The teacher became alarmed. "Wait here, class. Remain in your seats."

Of course, they didn't listen and followed the teacher outside. The teacher leaned out of the window, and gasped.

Kim Hyosun was lying face flat on the ground, blood running out.

Kim Hyosun was dead.

Girls started to scream, and boys started to whisper.

"Someone call 911 right now," the teacher said, still looking at the horrific scene.

-----5 Days later------------

You were at your unni's funeral. Your mom was in the state of fainting, your dad was silently crying, and you stayed silent, with your poker face on. You didn't know why your unni commited suicide, or the police said so.

*Why? Why unni, why did you commit suicide? She started acting weird after she went to some concert, but you didn't remember who's concert it was. More like, you didn't care. What does a concert have to do with this?* It didn't make sense. The questions kept on bothering you. 

Tears dropped from your ears and rolled down on your cheeks.

After the funeral, you supported your mom to the car. "Umma..."

"Those boys.. those girls. They should pay for it. I should have never let her go on stage with them.My Hyosun....how can this be? My Hyosun's gone now."

"Them? Who?"

Your mom didn't reply, she was too tired and fell asleep.

 

 

A few days later, your parents called you to their room. You knocked and opened the door. "Did you call me?"

"Yes dear, sit down."

You sat down on a chair next to them. "So....."

"Mirae, we have made a decision. We thought about it, and decided it would be best for all of us. We are moving to L.A"

Your jaw dropped. "W-why?"

"Like we said, it's for your own safety," your dad said.

"Please listen to us," your mom said tiredly.

You didn't want to make them disappointed, so you agreed.

"We'll be leaving in about two weeks, so et your things sorted."

"Nae." You left the room and sighed. *What are they protecting me from? My safety? I'm safe here, right? Or are they hiding something from me that I should know about...*

---2 weeks later ---

"Flight A203 will be departing soon to LA, California. Please remain seated with your seatbelts on," the flight attendant said. You looked out of the windown and sighed. Ever since your unni died, you became hardened. After a few more minutes, the flight  attendant said," Korean Airlines A203 ready for take off. Leaving Seoul Incheon Airport at 10:00 PM KST, scheduled to last at LA 4:00 PM KST. Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your flight."

You sighed once more and looked at the bright city lights in the dar.

*Goodbye Korea.*

And the plane took off.

The secret, the reason to why Kim Hyosun died was yet to be revealed.

----------

I know its a short chapter, but I just wanted to hurry up and get to the main plot :D I'm sorry, but understand that most beginnings are boring.