First spread of the light

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

So, this is my lost chapter....thank you for giving it back ^^ Anyway, I hope you gyus enjoy it! This chapter is my favourite...so...I really had fun writing it and everything ^^ I would love if you commented and subscribed! Thank you all! ^^

 

Kati was finishing her job. It was nearly 20:00 when doors bursted open.
,,We are sorry, but it´s already closed-gyus?!´´ Doojoon started with calm voice bus jumped up from the chair when he saw our four boys, panting, in the door.
,,What´s the matter? You look like you just run the marathon,´´ Kati smiled at them. Junhyung was the first one to catch breath.
,,Did either BaekMi or Jil drop by here today?´´ he asked and was staring at Kati. She sighed. She saw Jil running somewhere and when Kati went to buy snack for Doojoon (she lost small bet), she saw someone who looked like BaekMi, but if it was really her, Kati didn´t know.
,,Loosing your small bet already?´´ Doojoon sat back at the chair and went back to the counting he was doing.
,,No, it´s just none of them- wait, how do YOU know about that?!´´ Yoseob who finally cought breath too, shouted at him. He looked somewhat angry. Doojoon just pointed to the Kati.
,,I was at the classroom when the bet was made,´´ she smiled.
,,Eh, really? We didn´t realize…´´ Junhyung tried to remember, but all he saw was arrogant gang of Specials and angry Yoseob.
,,Well I get why you two are there, but you guys?´´ Doojoon looked at Dongwoon and Hyunseung.
,,Just…simply, I don´t want Specials to win, that´s all,´´ Dongwoon shrugged.
,,I just got scared because neither BaekMi or Tornado would pick up my calls. It´s little odd, since it´s already around six hours and they still didn´t reply…And may I ask what bet are you talking about?´´ Hyunseung looked puzzled. All he knew was that Kikwang and Jil had date today. And fact BaekMi didn´t pick up his call was strange.
,,Here Yoseob and Junhyung made bet with –how many? Five?- of the Specials. Who will get BaekMi and Jil, right?´´ Doojoon raised eyebrow at Yoseob.
,,More like one of them said they will take them away from us. And that´s not only my and Junhyung´s matter, but matter of all of us. Like, if we let them do it, then we might loose two of our friends, right?´´ Yoseob stepped forward as if he was making some kind of speech.
,,Who talked about loosing friends? If the Specials take away BaekMi or Jil or both, it doesn´t mean that they won´t talk to us anymore, nor that means you will loose years of friendship. You made a bet with another feelings in mind,´´ Doojoon stated and gathered all thing on the table, then brought them away.
,,We just came to ask if they were here or not! It isn´t just because of the bet, but hey, none of them picked their phones! And they aren´t home yet!´´ Yoseob shouted at him. Kati smiled lightly.
,,Jil looked like she had something important to do,´´ she said.
,,You have seen her?´´ All of them asked in unison.
,,She just run past here, I just saw her throught the window,´´ Kati turned to clean another table.
,,Well, can we get something to drink?´´ Hyunseung asked and sat down.
,,We had already closed,´´ Kati raised eyebrows.
,,Pretty please? We will help with cleaning! And I just got an idea how beat those Specials,´´ he smiled. When Dongwoon saw his smile, he shivered.

***

Jil was sitting on the balcony of the one expensive coffee shop, with caramel latté and Mir staring at her. Well, he wasn´t staring, but he was observing her. The sky above them was full of the shining stars and full moon was spreading the silver light around them.
Jil didn´t recall anything that would be even close to today´s afternoon. Mir took her to the karaoke, where they were around two hours, maybe two and a half. First few songs were sang by Mir, then Jil reaged as SHINee´s Julliete started.
,,That´s my song!´´ she jumped and took the microphone.Since then they sang together, talking about their favourite ones and funny stories that had something to do with the specific song. Just before they left, they sang duet for some love song. Jil knew it- Dongwoon liked that one. While singing, she looked to Mir´s eyes. She felt something strange. When they left the karaoke, Mir was smiling.
Then they went to the shopping mall. Mir took her to the toy shop and bought her plush lemur. She loved them. Then they wandered around, randomly picking some funny things. Then they arrived at the same shop where Yoseob and BaekMi came the day before. Jil was going around. She saw similar frog phone charm as Yoseob bought, altought she didn´t know about it. Mir came next to her and picked up two phone charms- bright green bears with rather big head. One of them had red ribbon around its neck and second had dark blue one.
,,That´s cute!´´ Jil smiled and took the one with red ribbon. Mir smiled.
,,Want them?´´ he asked. Jil agreed happily.
Then Mir took her to the café. And there they were. Jil already had her green bear on the phone, which she turned off after she met with Mir. She was sipping her coffee slowly. She didn´t want to go home yet. She was scared. Scared, because she knew if someone finds out that she was somewhere with this Special, it will cause big problem. Because when they will arrive at school on Monday, they will be separated again. If they tried to meet in the school, someone would find out. It was easy- some normal girl met with boy from Specials and there it is- scandal around whole school.
She was also quite puzzled. Up until now, she always hanged out with BaekMi, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon. Well, after she came to Korea. But still- she just had those friends. Then she had some dates with guys who were ,,handsome´´ and so on, but none of them could pass the ,,test´´ her mother always brought up. Kikwang looked like some who could, but well…Jil could say she liked Kikwang. But it wasn´t something deep. It wasn´t like friendship with those guys named above. And now, someone she even didn´t know came and turned her whole world upside down.
,,What are you thinking about?´´ asked Mir in low voice. Jil jumped a little.
,,Nothing much…just…´´ she didn´t know what to answer.
,,You are scared someone would find out that you actually lied to Kikwang about why are you going somewhere else?´´ Mir just looked around. Then he placed his gaze back on Jil.
,,Yep…and…well…I really thank you for today and all. I had a lot of fun. You were right, before…´´ Jil sighed. Mir smiled. He was currently winning.
,,Save my number as ,,Fun´´ and I will think about our next afternoon, ok?´´ he smirked and stood up.
,,Time to go,´´ he said. But Jil saw a little sadness in his eyes. He also didn´t want to end this so quickly.

***

Moon was spreading the light on the surrondings as they went together towards some café Cheondoong was talking about. BaekMi didn´t really care. As long as she can stay away from the reality…
,,Looks like we aren´t only one here,´´ Cheondoong smirked. BaekMi looked at the direction he was looking at and saw two persons. She recognized Lee Joon, that blonde guy who wanted to learn math. And next to him was the Special she saw day before with Jil.
,,Can´t we go somewhere else?´´ she panicked. Or more likely, even if she didn´t want to admit it, she was feeling good with Cheondoong, but the idea of being with another two Specials…her own words pierced her brain.
No, I don´t know anyone from there and I´m not interested in knowing.
,,Too late,´´ sighed Cheondoong as he saw Joon energically waving at them.
,,Well well well, what we got there?´´ Smirked the only one who´s name BaekMi couldn´t recall.
,,That´s G.O.,´´ Cheondoong quickly introduced and then they went in.
,,Mir just left,´´Joon said and then smiled at BaekMi. ,,Which doesn´t really matter, right? Well, remember my request about math? Still declining?´´
,,I said it once- I don´t give any extra classes or tutoring,´´ BaekMi sat down on the chair inside of the café.
,,I thought you would like to sit outside? They have nice balcony over there,´´ Cheondoong raised eyebrows.
,,Well, It´s already pretty cold outside. And as you see, I don´t have anything aside this shirt,´´ BaekMi pointed on her short sleeved black Tshirt.
,,Normal girl would go on the balcony, shiver few times and then the guy would just give her his jacket or something,´´ G.O. commented but he was glad they stayed inside.
,,Well, then I guess I´m not normal,´´ BaekMi shrugged.
,,Ok, let´s pick something to drink,´´ Cheondoong stopped G.O. from answering. This could go to the serious clash.

***

When BaekMi came home, it was already almost midnight. Cheondoong went to the front door, but then he realized BaekMi was going around the house, to the back. He followed.
,,Where are you going?´´ he asked as he saw her fixing her shoes.
,,To my room, I don´t want to risk that anyone would be home and spotted me back,´´ she said as she started climbing the tree. She didn´t have to climb too high to reach her window, which had small trick inside so she can open it from the outside.
,,How did you do that?´´ Cheondoong from the ground couldn´t see what BaekMi did to open the window.
,,Years of secret escapes and returnings,´´ she answered and jumped inside. She wanted to shut the window, but then she looked down on still standing and staring Cheondoong.
,,Thank you for today. Also, don´t tell anyone I was with you today, ok?´´ She closed the window afterwards. Oh well.
As she went to the bed, she saw her cell phone, which stayed home the whole day. She had about twenty missed calls from Hyunseung, twenty eight from Yoseob, five from Dongwoon and two from Junhyung.
,,Something is telling me I´m dead next time I meet them,´´