Broken illusions

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

Yoseob was mad as he practicaly flew through the hallway. Junhyung had to run to cach up with him. He was still in the shock. What it was supposed to mean? Take away? Is BaekMi some object or possesion? And Jil…
,,Why did you make the bet with them? And what is prize? Is there even any?´´ he asked carefully. He didn´t want to piss off Yoseob even more then he already was, but he wanted to know why did his friend make something so ridiculous. Like, he knew the main thing in this was their pride, but still…it wasn´t fair for the girls. The answer from the other came in the form of kick in the locker that was nearby.
,,What does he think about himself?! It was clear that math is the last thing he cares about! And I even don´t speak about… and why in the world she should be in the Special?!´´ Yoseob was mad. The locker wasn´t the luckiest thing today, Junhyung stated in his mind. He looked to the name on it…wait. It was Jil´s!
,,Hey, calm down, that locker is…´´ Junhyung didn´t finish, but Yoseob freezed in the middle of movement as he saw a nametag. He sighted and leaned his forehead on the locker.
,,It just pissed me off, their behavior…like, this school is´t theirs, right?´´ Junhyung just sighted, not even trying to answer that.
,,The loser probably will have to do something like servant for the winer, not to mention pride,´´ Yoseob continued. It didn´t comfort Junhyung at all.
,,You know what it means, right?´´ Yoseob turned his gaze towards his blonde friend. Junhyung´s expresion was telling the opposite.
But right then there was sudden bam as something fell down the stairs. To be concrete, Jil fell down the stairs and her books and other things with her. Now they were around her as she tried hurriedly collect them. She started monolog in spanish and Junhyung didn´t have to ask to know it wasn´t list of things she had to buy on the road home.
,,Hey, Jil! Trying to catch the bus?´´ Yoseob smiled as he leaned towards the locker, probably trying to hide damage it took. Wait. Smiled? On Jil? He? She was as suprised as Junhyung.
,,Well, it´s a pity it just left…but you know what? Junhyung just said he doesn´t have anything to do right now, so what about that- he will walk you home, okay?´´ Yoseob closed the tought he had and winked at Junhyung. That guy should try working at matching company, Junhyung tought. But as soon as he tought that, arrogant voice in his head said: ,,And…someone may take that tornado girl as a bonus.´´
,,If Jil  doesn´t mind,´´ he smiled at her as he helped her collecting her books. Yoseob silently laughed at Jil´s confused look and secretly walked away. As he turned to the exit where BaekMi was waiting for him, he heard Jil´s voice shouting something like ,,Yang Yoseob! You are dead next time I see you!´´ and some spanish continued. He ignored her and smiled at Girl that has part of her hair almost white and short and other longer and naturally black. BaekMi was always different from the others.
,,What were you doing there? And where is Junhyung?´´ she raised her eyebrows.
,,Junhyung has something to do…we…well, there was little complication on the road,´´ Yoseob smiled brightly. BaekMi looked like she didn´t believe him- maybe she heard Jil?- but she didn´t say anything and simply started walking at the direction of Yoseob´s house.
What both of them didn´t know was there was someone, wachthing them. Boy in the white uniform was watching from balcony at Special´s part of the school. Another figure, one with wine red hair, appeared.
,,What are you watching, Seungho hyung?´´ boy that was observing pair on the road almost jumped off the balcony, since he didn´t hear the other one coming. And jump from the 5th floor wasn´t something he wanted to experience.
,,Nothing, just some butterflies were flying over there,´´ Seungho answered. He turned towards younger one.
,,But tell me, why did you made the bet? You like that girl or what?´´ He raised eyebrows.
,,Well, I was kind of…bored. Why, you don´t like it? Well, I think I and Joon are only ones that are needed. Mir also looks like he wants to do something about that tornado…´´ younger one smiled. Like if he were talking about some games in the store. Seungho didn´t like it, but he was sure he can´t do anything.
,,Cheondoong, just…try to do not cause any trouble, okay? And, by the way, maybe the tornado one will be easier, but when I look at it- I don´t think it will be easy at all. You don´t know with who are you playing, do you?´´ Seungho asked and then left, without waiting for the answer. Cheondoong just smirked.
,,What butterflies, It´s still too cold for them…´´he just looked at the direction Seungho was observing little while ago. He knew what his hyung saw- that arrogant boy, what was his name again- Yoseob?, and that mysterios genius, BaekMi. He reached into his pocked and took out his mobile phone. He was finding something for a while and then he pressed green button.
,,Hey, G.O. hyung. Can you please find me some information?´´

***

 On the other hand, Jil and Junhyung picked up last book and turned towards the locker –where was supposed to stand Yoseob, but he wasn´t here. And what more, Junhyung tought, It was clear what the locker was through. Jil´s eyes widened and then she shouted towards dirrection where Yoseob probably wanished.
,,Yang Yoseob! You are dead next time I see you! …´´then she continued in spanish, but Junhyung wasn´t able to tell what it was. He was waiting for girl to calm down (second person today). Well, she calmed quickier than Yoseob. She took just the books she needed and started to walk to the exit. Junhyung went with her.
,,Yoseob seemed mad…or, how should I put it? Like, he would not demolish someone´s locker and smiled on someone he doesn´t like too much afterwards just because of nothing,´´ Jil asked as they exited the school. Junhyung freezed for a second, then answered.
,,Well, you know…he had a really bad day…or, how should I put it?´´ -he imitated Jil´s voice and expresion from before when he said it- ,,He met someone who opposed him. More likely totaly ignored him.´´ Junhyung smirked a little at the tought. It was funny from this point of view- Yoseob lost his illusions. But, at the same time, it meant that Jil might end at the hands of those Special´s…Junhyung really didn´t want to see that happening. Jil bursted in laughter.
,,Who? Who was it? I must go and congratulate him!´´ Jil was happy. She always was, it was one of things Junhyung liked. Than he remembered- BaekMi said something about Jil talking about some guy…
,,Why is BaekMi comming to your place today?´´ He asked casualy.
,,It´s because this Saturday, I´m going to the park with Kikwang! He asked me yeasterday…´´ Jil´s eyes were sparkling. Junhyung felt jealous, but …at least it was Kikwang, not someone from Specials. If she was with someone- and someone aside the bet- it was safer. Junhyung forced to smile.
,,Well, that´s great.´´ he said and then they walked while talking about casual things. When they arrived before Jil´s house, Jil wanted to go in, but Junhyung suddenly cought her wrist. She turned, in suprise.
,,I…just…that…If something happens from today onwards, just tell me, okay? I will be there, if you ever needed me.´´ he just said in serious tone, then smiled and with ,,See you tomorrow´´ he walked away. Jil stayed still, not knowing what to do.
Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She answered it while opening door and you could hear her loud talk.
,,Yah, Dongwoon! You hurry and come here or you will se what ,,hell´´ means!´´ She almost shouted to the phone. She needed someone to unlock the mystery of Junhyung´s sudden care. She never experienced something like that, not to mention his serious eyes.

***

Lee Joon was playing with a ring that was hanging on the chain around his neck.
,,That guy…Yoseob…he seemed serious, when he said that girl is his,´´ Mir said as he was sketching something in the paper. Joon just smirked.
,,Well, he wanted to seem that way. I don´t think that girl knows about it anyway. Only thing that catched my mind was- why she isn´t a tour class? Like, I mean, every teacher here seems to know her, even her talents.´´ Joon´s brain was at his maximum. Mir just looked at him before he returned to the paper.
,,Well, that fella, the blonde one, said she doesn´t want to, altough I didn´t know teachers were asking if you want to the Special or not…but, hyung, aren´t you just mad bacause she said she isn´t tutoring anybody and then went and tutor that Yoseob guy?´´ Mir quickly dodged as Joon throw first thing that he found. The cup just crashed on the wall behind.
,,She will tutor me…or, even better- Let´s make her one of us. Then, winnig will be easier.´´ Joon smiled at his clever plan. Mir just rolled his eyes.
,,I think that will be quite a problem. First, you must convince her…and it didn´t look like she is someone who listens to everybody around.´´ Mir just continued drawing as Joon mumled something in response. The picture of tornado-like girl while leaning towards the desk was nearly done.

 

Hello there, Krakin again^^
Well, nothing much, still little short, but you know what? Since my notebook simply refused to save the part I wrote two days ago, I siply got mad. I think I looked like Yoseob, but I wasn´t kicking locker- I kicked my table. Wrong idea. Do not ever kick good, old table that you got after your mom, it´s usually pretty solid. My toe can talk about it >.<
Anyway, today, ,,my´´ hamster died (technically it was my sister´s, but it was one that I fed and took care about, so...)R.I.P., Tlapi.
Subscribe&comment^^

P.S.: hope there aren´t any mistakes like ,,eone´´, ,,somthing´´ and ,,dat´´ >.<