Planning the plan or improvisation?

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

Mir was close to the finish, when suddenly door opened. Joon jumped in the middle of his marching there and then back again. Three persons entered the room- first one was Cheondoong, who politely greeted Joon and then waved to Mir. Second one was G.O., who just shouted something that theoreticaly could had been greeting and he was dragging third one behind him.
Third was Seungho, the eldest and he looked mad. Or, maybe not mad, he just wanted to go home finally and than that big loud thing came, took him and dragged him there. He didn´t bother to greet anyone in the room. He just got out of G.O.´s grip and mumled something about people´s rights and manners.
,,Ok guys! Listen! So, we made the bet,´´ started G.O., who naturally stood up in the middle of the room.
,,Cheondoong made it,´´ corrected Seungho.
,,That´s the same thing, hyung,´´ said Joon who somehow got behind Mir´s back. He didn´t want to be near Seungho when he had ,,his´´ mood.
,,No, it isn´t. I´m not doing it, got it? Like, I mean, you even do not know these girls. Let alone guys who are against us. I get that you were impresed by that BaekMi girl and her talent, but you just got provoked by Yoseob. The bet alone doesn´t have any other meaning than reviveing your pride. It´ll hurt the girls´ feeling at the end,´´ Seungho´s eyes stopped at every one of them for a while. He wanted them to think a little.
On the other hand, G.O. thinked about the odd behavior of his hyung. He knew Seungho never liked bets that Cheoldoong was making, but it was first time he was putting so much effort in trying to stop them. Too bad Joon´s mad, Mir was drawing that tornado girl s while ago and Cheondoong…well, no one ever could stop him. And G.O. was too bored to think about something like girl´s feelings.
,,Well, if noone wants to add anything…´´ G.O. started again. ,,I did a little research. So, here it is: BaekMi is genius, that was known in her childhood already. She remembers anything she sees and her brain can solve any mathematic thing you give her. Her grades are on the top, but when it comes to the Special Class entry tests, she turns them in empty. She acts cold to everyone except for her bestfriend Jil, Yoseob, Junhyung and few more kids in Jil´s class. Also, she has a close relationship with some foreigner student here,´´ G.O. stopped for little oxygen.
,,Something about her family? ´´ asked Joon with bright smile. He was obviously planing to use his luck with mothers.
,,Only a little…her mother owns jewelery company, but the one who leads the family is grandmother from mother side. Her father is some kind of writter…but nothing more specific.´´ G.O. took out a piece of paper and passed it to Cheondoong. ,,Here is the address.´´
,,Now, the other one. Her name is Lee Jil. She came to Korea five years ago, until then she was living in Barcelona, her mother´s birthplace. Her father is korean and has, together with his wife, restaurants with Spanish food. It´s called ,, Chocolate SeaSteak´´- don´t ask me how did they come with that idea. She likes BaekMi and knows that foreigner student as well, but she has bad relationship with Yoseob. Her really good friend is some kid from her class called Dongwoon. Also, and this is last news, she has a date this Saturday, with another guy from her class, Kikwang.´´ G.O. looked up to the place where Mir was sitting. Now the maknae was staring into the nowhere. His expresion was that one you would call ,,exprecionless´´. G.O. awaited it.
,,Ok, so we´ve got the information. Now, guys, for the plan. We must do something to get the attention from the girls. BaekMi didn´t show any interest in us and Jil practicaly flew around without noticing. We must do something so it won´t look suspicious,´´ Cheondoong said while memorizing the address.
,,I have my methods, you guys take care of yourselves,´´ Joon said confidiently. Cheondoong smirked, but didn´t say anything.
,,G.O. hyung,´´ Mir´s voice was deadly cold, emotionless, and quiet. G.O. almost jumped three feets high when he heard his voice behing his back. When did he get there?!
,,Y-yeah?´´ the older one turned, holding by his heart from the shock.
,,Give me the address of that restaurant, now.´´ Mir just said. G.O. took out second piece of paper.
,,Ok, so our goal is clear- know them better and start aproaching them, little by little, ok?´´ Cheondoong had this strange light in his eyes. Seungho, who quietly stood by the wall the whole time,  spoke.
,,Remember what I said- you do not know with who are you playing.´´ with this, the guy in the strange mood left. The four was staring at the door that was already closed for some time, when Joon finally asked.
,,What did he meant by that?´´
,,Don´t know, probably butterflies warned him,´´ smirked Cheondoong.
,,Or maybe he knows something we do not,´´ whispered G.O. to himself. That was strange.

 

,,Ok, for twenty-fourth time,´´ BaekMi sighted and tried to show Yoseob how to solve math question. She was doing it slowly so he could catch it. The boy wasn´t stupid and normally he would already know what to do with all those numbers, but today Yoseob was simply out of his mind.
,,Ok, spit it out.´´ BaekMi stopped in the middle as she noticed the boy is staring at her, not at the paper on the table.
,,W-what?´´ Yoseob blinked few times.
,,What´s with you? You´re out of your mind. Numbers are there,´´ she pointed at the paper. ,,Not there,´´ she pointed to herself. Yoseob turned away.
,,Not your bussiness.´´ He said while stretching. BaekMi sighted.
,,Come on, tell me…´´ she tried again, this time while leaning towards Yoseob´s back. He was doing it all the time, but BaekMi showed this side of herseld only when they were either alone or with close friends. Yoseob turned slowly towards her and pulled her into the hug.
,,What would you do if some random stranger comes and says he will take someone you love away from you?´´ He asked in whisper. BaekMi sighted for x-time that day. One thing was that she was worried about Yoseob, another the clock on the wall showed her the time before she must go to the Jil´s place is growing smaller.
,,I would fight with all I have, of course,´´ she answered, pulled out of the hug and smiled at her friend.
,,I must go to Jil, you know how this will end if I come late,´´ Yoseob made an annoyed face and pouted.
,,Why she must ruin every pretty moment even when she isn´t there?´´ he groaned. BaekMi just laughted.
,,What are you doing tomorrow?´´ asked Yoseob as he was waiting for BaekMi to put her shoes on.
,,Tomorrow is a Friday, right? Well, nothing really…´´ she answered while trying to tie the laces. Yoseob smiled and than bent down and helped her with them.
,,Than, we can go somewhere. You wanted new shoes anyway, right?´´ Yoseob smiled right into her face. She was impresed he actually remembered something like that.
,,Ok, sounds like a plan,´´ she smiled too and than waved him as she started to sprint over to the Jil´s. She was already too late.
She arrived at Jil´s place right at six hours one minute and she saw Jil marching there and back and Dongwoon, who tried to calm her. The scene was really comic in some way.
,,Calm down, she is just a human, everyone can come late…´´ he tried. It didn´t work tought.
,,But we said at six! What if something happened to her?!´´ shouted, or more like screamed Jil while turning angrily and than suddenly stopped because she saw laughting BaekMi, standing on the path to her home.
,,Shim BaekMi!´´ Shouted Jil as she practicaly jumped around girl´s neck.
,,Noone ate me, I´m ok, Yoseob took care of me,´´ laughted the other one.
,,That´s exatly why I´m worried!´´ groaned Jil as she was draging BaekMi into her house.
,,Are you going to sleep here or what?´´ She turned to Dongwoon who was still stepping outside.
,,I ´ve thinked you wanted me to come just because of Junhyung strange behavior and to kill time before BaekMi comes…´´ Dongwoon protested a little, because if he was to choose between  evening with Jil and her problems ,,what to wear while going to the park with Kikwang´´ and evening with biology book, he would choose biology. But Jil didn´t give him the chance to choose. He was dragged inside. BaekMi sent him ,,I-know-how-you-feel´´ look and they both went after Jil to her room, where she had practically whole her closet on the floor.
,,You are kind of brave for sticking around with two sixteen years old girls,´´ whispered BaekMi to Dongwoon after next two hours of arguing about color of the dress, makeup and shoes.
,,Well, I got used to it, ´´ smiled Dongwoon as he saw satisfied Jil before mirror. ,,Besides, I already have a room here,´´ he laughted. Jil´s mother saw something like Jil´s brother in him, so she simply ordered one of the guestroom to be redone as room for him. He was staying here about twice a week anyway.
,,Yeah, that´s true, ´´ laughted BaekMi as she colected her things and said goodbye. Dongwoon´s house was kind of far away, but BaekMi was living nearby. By her path was small playground. She was planing on stopping her efor a while to sit and think, but when she got there, she saw Junhyung sitting there. It was clear now. She went and sat beside him.
,,What´s wrong? Both you and Yoseob today,´´ she sighted. Again.
,,We met the Specials,´´ Junhyung answered. BaekMi knew it wasn´t all.
,,Everyone did. It´s something big? Did you fall for someone there?´´ BaekMi joked around, but she soon saw it didn´t have the effect she wanted.
,,No, but someone there fell for someone here,´´ she looked on BaekMi. Her eyes widened.
,,You are kidding right now, right?´´ She asked.
,,Well, I don´t know for sure, but…´´ he was interrupted.
,,But don´t worry, Jil has full mind of Kikwang right know…and after her mom will scare him off, you will get your chance! But how did they noticed her in such small while…?´´ BaekMi was wondering. Junhyung sighted. She didn´t get it- or more like, she didn´t get whole thing.
,,Forget it, it´s nothing.´´ He said as he stood up and with greeting of goodnight he left. BaekMi sat there for a while, alone, but it got colder and she went home. She was thinking about weird behavior of both Junhyung and Yoseob as she fell asleep.

Meanwhile, there was someone standing outside, watching. G.O. was good at pretending he is just random passerby, so he watched the whole scene. He didn´t get it tought. And it didn´t help him with the Seungho matter either. But there was one thing he was sure about- Seungho knows something. And he, G.O., will get what.

 

Hello, there, Krakin again~
Thanks for reading, as I saw, there was pretty much views, but not so much comments and only one subsrciber...well, but I will wait patiently!
There you got some more information, maybe some ideas of what will begin. It´s late and I should go to sleep. So, enjoy and I will wait fot your comments!
Krák~