Unexpected changes in the surroundings

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

The pink petals were flying around, falling down and she could see person in a far. The person waved to her. She knew he smiled. She knew the person was he, she even knew what he wanted. And she wanted to go to him. She made a step and then- BAM!
BaekMi opened her eyes. How she managed to fell from the bed again? She sighted. The image of pink flower petals was still too strong. The petals…didn´t she see them somewhere already?
,,Yesterday, at school, before someone kicked that damn desk…´´ she talked to herself as she looked up at the clock.
,,Oh my dear lord!´´ she squealed as she saw it. She was late.
,,Why didn´t Kati call me like everyday?!´´ she shouted towards empty house. Well, it really wasn´t empty. On the other side there was a small hall that leaded towards small room where lived only one person who always lived here and who was looking the same since BaekMi remembered- their only butler, Mr.Park.
Mr. Park was strange person. He always had a black hair with a little silver in them. He was always calm and always had answer for every question. Some people thought it was kind of rude, but on the other hand for their family was someone who knew everything what happened in their big house and places around really helpfull. Mr. Park could move to some bigger room in the big house, but he didn´t want to. He also refused to go and wake up BaekMi- and she knew why. The one who woke her up was in the great danger, since BaekMi loved to sleep practicaly everywhere. She really hated waking up and Mr. Park knew that. That´s why BaekMi always had to wake up on her own (which didn´t work too well) and also reason why Kati was calling her every morning. Why she didn´t do it today?
BaekMi run out of her room and wanted to turn left to the kitchen, but then –BAM! Again.
,,Who on the world put that damn piano here?!´´ She shouted in disbelief.
,,Good morning, miss BaekMi. Your breakfast is ready.´´ Mr. Park was standing beside the piano. He smiled. ,,Your father ordered to move it here, miss, by the way.´´
,,My Fa…what?! He was here?!´´ BaekMi didn´t know what made her more mad- knowing that her father appeared at home, or that he dissappeared right after without even saying ,hi´, or the fact the piano was somewhere it shouldn´t be (in her way, to be exact) or simply the fact she didn´t knew where were things in her own house.
,,Why did he put it here?´´ she asked instead.
,,You know his sudden interior change ideas,´´ Mr.Park smiled. Of course BaekMi knew.
,,And the reason why Kati didn´t woke you up is because her mobile battery is dead and she is sleeping herself now,´´ he smiled, gestured towards breakfast on the table and went off somewhere. BaekMi didn´t bother to ask him HOW he knew that. It was waste of time anyway.
BaekMi just ate so she doesn´t die by hunger and while trying to put the long black hair on the left (away from the white on the right), she opened the door. And only reason why she didn´t scream at the very first moment she opened it was that she had keys in .
,,Good morning, miss Math,´´ smiled the boy in the clear white uniform. BaekMi always thought the white is so clear that her eyes are in pain because of it. The boy smirked in her suprised face and rubbed his dark wine red hair. BaekMi was wondering if it was wine red, or purple, or some strange kind of dark brown. But then again, it wasn´t the problem here. The problem was…
,,What are YOU doing here?´´ She didn´t had to add he had about 20 seconds to explain it. Her gaze was clear in that.
,,Waiting for you, obviously,´´ smirked the boy. BaekMi didn´t remember him. But she saw him somewhere. But his presence was annoying and his reply wasn´t explaining it at all.
,,Oh really? I didn´t notice that. So, now either say what do you want or vanish off to somewhere, someone must go to school, you know?´´ she glared at him. Specials was the ,,kind´´ she hated the most. Always behaving like everything was theirs…and this guy had this sparks in his eyes. Confidient.
,,Well, try to guess. What is the reason for a guy to wait for a girl before her house in the morning before school?´´ That guy really wanted to have nice blue eye, BaekMi thought.
,,Annoy the girl, I guess.´´ she smirked and walked past the guy. She would forget him at the point she didn´t saw him anymore, but he quickly got by her side and walked in her pace.
,,You should wake up earlier, you know? Teachers hate when you come late for a class, unless you are in the Special, of course,´´ he started to talk. BaekMi ignored him. Inhale…
,,But, you are lucky. Since you´re with me, you won´t have any problem out of it!´´ he was excited by himself. Exhale…
,,Anyway, how was the yesterday´s tutoring?´´ he suddenly asked. BaekMi, who was too busy in inhaling and exhaling, almost forget how to breath and shot a suprised look at the guy. How on the earth he knew about the fact she was tutoring yesterday?
,,I don´t tutor,´´she said boldly and turned back to the blackhaired guy next to her.
,,Right after school? I must go to the Jil at the evening, she was talking something about the guy from her class or whatever…´´

The memory shot her brain at the moment. That guy was yesterday in her class and must´ve heard everything. Or that blond one told him. Whatever.
,,Not your business,´´ She quickened. One thing bothered her. Why did the Special guy wait for her in the morning?
,,Oh yes, it is my business. Boy should know girl´s feelings. And more, I´m interested in the how you were yesterday,´´ the Mr. Annoy smiled.
,,Why would you want to know about my afternoon…´´ BaekMi sighted. The school was near, so she wanted to increase speed- she may make it before the english teacher comes- but the guy grabbed her hand and made her go slow. She really wanted to hit him.
,,Didn´t I say I take care about your late coming?´´ he smiled and took her into the school. It was already quiet, just occasional shout of the angry teacher was heard. They stepped before the door of BaekMi´s class. She sighted in relief when she saw the Specials isn´t with them anymore. As she stepped into the classroom, everything fell silent. And all gazed were on BaekMi- more like on the boy with her. Teacher was first one to speak.
,,The class already started, miss…´´
,,I´m sorry Mrs. Teacher, I needed to speak with BaekMi for a while and it took longer then I expected. It´s my fault, so…´´ boy smiled at the teacher and she just smiled back.
,,It´s alright. Miss, sit please. So, we can start now…´´ BaekMi went to sit beside Yoseob who where in the middle of shooting eye-lasers on the boy who just waved to BaekMi and dissappeared.
,,What were you doing with him?´´ Yoseob asked. BaekMi noticed his anger.
,,Me? Nothing. He just tried to make my way to school more annoying then it already was. Kati overslept so she didn´t wake me up,´´ BaekMi answered, her voice also didn´t sound happy. Yoseob looked at her as she wanted to ,pretend´ she is paying attention to the teacher (she didn´t need it) and leaned closer.
,,He didn´t do anything, did he?´´ he asked, obviously worried.
,,No, but I almost did something to him.´´ Yoseob had to smirk at that. BaekMi wasn´t an easy girl at all. But then, his eyes noticed something.
,,What happened?´´ he asked and pointed to her leg, where she had few bruises. BaekMi pouted.
,,My dad and his interior changing,´´ she rubbed her leg.
,,What was it this time?´´
,,The piano. Or, at least, it was all I noticed.´´

***

Kati rushed into her class just before the teacher. She´ve sunked into the desk beside Doojoon.
,,What´s up? Your expresion looks like…´´ he smirked.
,,…expresion of someone before he is killed?´´ Kati looked at him and he nodded.
,,Well, that´s simple. BaekMi will kill me today- I forgot to wake her up!´´ her head hit the desk.
,,Both BaekMi and Jil should learn how to wake up and live by themselves,´´ Doojoon mumled. Kati was too kind. But well, girls thought about her like about their sister, so he didn´t say anything more. He just knew how it will look like in the afternoon.

***

Jil and Dongwoon were in the school in time (thanks to Dongwoon who knows how to wake up Jil at time) and Jil saw worried Yoseob. She didn´t talk to him tough; she went to Junhyung.
,,What´s with him?´´ she asked.
,,BaekMi isn´t here yet.´´ He simply answered and nodded instead of greeting to the Dongwoon. He gestured to him.
,,Go onward, I will catch up with you,´´ said Dongwoon to Jil when he got what Junhyung wanted.
,,But…!´´ Jil wanted to protest, but then Dongwoon pointed somewhere. She looked that way and she saw Kikwang. She immediately rushed that way.
,,What is it?´´ Dongwoon asked after Jil went away. Junhyung called Yoseob.
,,The two of us had a little talk with Specials yesterday,´´ Yoseob said, his voice was cold and his eyes still looked for BaekMi.
,,And?´´
,,And one of them made a bet with us.´´ Yoseob added.
,,And?´´
,,It wasn´t just one..- one said it, but technicaly it was five of them.´´Junhyung corrected.
,,A-´´Dongwoon was interrupted.
,,Don´t say that again,´´ Yoseob grabbed his collar. He was behaving similiary to Jil sometimes…
,,But I still do not see the point- what it has to do with me?´´ Dongwoon asked, little worried. Seeing Yoseob´ s face from such a short distance (and note the face was angry) wasn´t something everyone would wish for.
,,Theoreticaly it has nothing to do with you, but practicaly…the five of them want to take BaekMi and Jil for themselves.´´ Junhyung explained and put his hand on Yoseob shoulder. Yoseob let Dongwoon go. Dongwoon was too shocked to move, tough.
,,What? And you agreed?´´ He was staring from one to another.
,,Well, what should had we done?´´asked angry Yoseob. He hated Specials even more, if that was possible.
,,Well, Jil ignores everyone beside Kikwang right now, so this side is safe,´´ Dongwoon rubbed back of his head.
,,I´m going out with BaekMi today, so it´s safe here too, for now.´´ Yoseob sighted. He didn´t see the Specials yet, but he knew he will. For some reason, he did.

***

The school went quickly by. At least for G.O.. The others were busy with discussion abou the bet- Cheondoong made one step, Lee Joon was preparing his own, Mir was thinking about tornado Jil and Seungho…G.O. paid extra attention to him. He wasn´t paying too much attention to things that were something to do with JIl, but when the name ,,BaekMi´´ was mentioned, he at least blinked, sometimes inhaled deeply or even talked. Beside that, he stood out of everything. G.O. found that suspicious. So, he decided.
After school, he stood before the school´s gate. He waited and when he saw BaekMi and Yoseob go out of the school, he hid himself behind the white ice-cream stand. They walked past him and continued to the subway. He followed them. He knew he is too visible in the white uniform, so after a while, he took it off and stayed in the black shirt only. They headed to the commercial centre. He crawled beside them.
He saw them as they headed towards shoe shop and he saw BaekMi trying some on and Yoseob kidding and joking around. Finally, BaekMi laughted. G.O. almost shouted in the happiness. He watched them for so long he forgot the one who wanted to make BaekMi smile wasn´t he himself, but Yoseob. He also forgot about surroundings, that´s why he jumped in the shock when he heard familliar voice.
,,What are you thinking you are doing?!´´ G.O. turned around and saw angry dark brown eyes, chocolate brown long hair flying around. Like Godness of the war.
,,Tornado girl!´´ He shouted in the suprise.
,,Who is the tornado, you stalker!´´ the girl, Jil, screamed and hit him. G.O. quickly looked around and saw BekMi and Yoseob going out of the shop. He took Jil and dragged her beside him behind the nearest corner.
,,Look, calm down!´´ he tried to calm down the tornado-like girl who tried to get out of his gasp, scream and who knows what more. G.O. didn´t understand spanish words she was saying, but he could guess what it ment.
,,I won´t be calm!´´ was only what he could understand. He sighted.
,,You called it upon yourself,´´ he pulled her into tigh hug.
,,W—what are you doing?´´ she shuttered. It had the effect G.O. wanted- she stopped bucking around.
,,I said you to calm down. Now, listen. I´m NOT a STALKER, I´m detective,´´ G.O. looked into her eyes. Jil started to laugh.
,,Detective? And what case you have with those two?´´ Jil asked, amused.
,,What do you know about relationship between BaekMi and Seungho?´´ G.O. asked.
,,BaekMi and who?´´ Jil blinked.
,,Yang Seungho,´´ G.O. repeated.
,,And who it should be?´´ Jil stared at him. G.O. sighted.
,,One guy from the Special class, my friend,´´ G.O. explained.
,,Ok, but what he has to do with BaekMi? She doesn´t know him,´´ Jil answered.
,,I do not believe that! THey MUST know each other!´´ G.O. knew what he saw- Seungho´s behavior!
,,I know every one BaekMi knows and no, I don´t know any Yang SeungJo or what,´´ Jil shook her head.
,,That´s Yang Seungho,´´ corrected G.O.
,,Whatever. Why do you want to know anyway?´´ Jil asked.
,,Because lately, he acts strange when someone talk about her or mention her somehow. To put it simply, he knows something. And I think there is something strange going on. Do you want to help me investigate?´´ G.O. offered. Jil looked on him in disbelief.
,,Why I should do that?´´
,,Because your friend could have some secret…don´t you want to know it?´´ G.O.´s voice was mysterious. Jil smiled.
,,Anything if it will be fun,´´ she said and they agreed in helping each other. G.O. was known for his information archive and Jil was BaekMi´s best friend. They simply will follow both BaekMi and Seungho around. Jil still thought it was riddiculous- she knew everything about BaekMi! But something in her head told her to agree with this strange human being.
G.O., on the other hand, smirked. Not only he gained a help with ,,Seungho´s strange connections´´ matter, but he also managed to get Jil´s phone number. Mir will be happy.