Red and Green are not only apples

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

If someone was at the Jil´s house on Saturday morning, only word on his mind would be ,,chaos´´. Jil already decided that she will wear black sweater with wide collar and grey skinny jeans, but the thing that wasn´t settled yet was accessories. And what to do with her chocolate, long hair. She was running up and down, hoping she won´t wake up her mother with her hysterical calls to BaekMi.
First three calls were almost the same. She started with explaining the problem (,,I have to pick some earnings, but I don´t know yet what will I do with my hair-´´) and BaekMi would always say ,,Take the red one,´´ and hang up. Fourth call started with Jil´s: ,,Wake up you half blonde!´´ scream and BaekMi on the other side answered with ,,Jil, it´s you? Good morning…´´ with was a sign of the fact BaekMi woke up.
Then it was a matter of how long period of time was between two calls. Sometimes BaekMi answered with the obvious sleeptalk so Jil had to wake her up again. That girl needed less than three minutes to fall asleep again.
But anyways, at 10:30 am, Jil was prepared. And at that very moment, the door bell rang. Jil run there, took a deep breath and opened. There he was. Kikwang.
Jil didn´t know what exactly was ,,love´´, but she knew what it was like to have sympathy for someone. Kikwang was handsome, he had a good grades. That was someone for her standarts. She often searched for someone to fit in- she would get to know him a little, then took him for a ,,test´´. That was the point where, up to now, everything ended. Jil was curious what will happen if someone actually passes the test. Well, she will find that out eventualy, now, there was the first step.
,,So, can we go?´´ asked Kikwang. He was actually pretty nervous whole time- he woke up at 3 in the morning, not by plan, and couldn´t sleep anymore. So he started preparing. And now, when he was at the doorstep, he had that odd feeling someone is watching.
Jil closed door behind her and they departed towards their destination- coffee shop. It was one with a lot of sweets you could eat while drinking your coffee, and the seating was done so everyone had their privacy. They talked about various things and Jil sometimes sent sms to either BaekMi or Dongwoon so they knew exatly what was happening (maybe they were lucky she thought they weren´t answering so she and Kikwang can have calm date and not because both of them was asleep- Dongwoon with his cell phone at Hyungseung´ s bag and BaekMi wouldn´t wake up if Jil didn´t shout at her).
But whole time, Kikwang had the feeling they weren´t alone. It would be only small thing down in his chest, but sometimes it grew and he thought someone was breathing right behind his neck. Jil noticed it.
,,Is something wrong?´´ she asked when they left the shop, taking walk around the streets.
,,No…it´s just I was thinking about that project from history…we have to do it in pairs, right? Have you got someone?´´ Kikwang literally skated out of it.
,,Well…I totally forgot about it!´´ Jil decided that Dongwoon can find another partner.
,,So, want to do it together?´´ Kikwang flashed a smile. Jil agreeded.
It would be perfect date. Jil was sitting at the bench in the park and Kikwang went to buy ice-cream in the stall nearby, when her cell phone rang. It was number she didn´t know, so she hesistated but in the end she answered it.
,,I thought you wouldn´t answer it,´´ said familiar voice. Jil wanted to say something (at least shout out the fact she doesn´t know who it is), but the other one was quicker.
,,Isn´t it little boring? Coffee shop, then a walk, then a park, then an ice-cream…you know what will be next? You will eat ice-cream, he will wipe out a little of it from your mouth,you will both blush, then he will take you home and say goodbye. After exactly ten minutes you will get sms about how it was great and that you can go again next time. Yeah, and also you will agree on when to do the history thing. That will happen, exactly. At 15:30, you will be home and you will be either bored, or trying to tell everything what I told before to that ice queen friend of yours. Am I right?´´ voice smirked.
Whoever would think it´s impossible for Jil to lose words. But it just happened. She was sitting there, not know what to answer. She was sure the voice was right. It was always like that. But then again- Kikwang could surprise her. He did it once already, so why not again? But she knew the possibility was low. Jil didn´t want to admit it, but she actually was bored. The whole thing was like from some movie… girl and boy on their first date. Great.
,,So? Am I?´´ the voice reminded of itself. The confidience could be touched.
,,What do you want? Even if I say yes, you are right, what will it change?´´ Jil actualy knew she could change a lot of things, not to mention the voice, or more like the one it belonged to, could change the whole thing.
,,I don´t suppose that you want to ruin your little date of yours, so…how about we meet at 15:00 near the Golden Birds Statue?´´ Voice sighted. ,,Well, I will see you there!´´ and the person hung up.
Jil stared at her phone like it had grown stripped hair when Kikwang returned.
,,Something happened?´´ he asked as he passed the pistachio ice-cream to her.
,,No…´´ Jil looked at the time. 14:25. Great. The statue was like thirty minutes away…wait. Why is she bothering with that? Why would she go somewhere when she even…but it her again.

That will happen, exactly.

,,I-I just got a call, something happened, so I need to go already…?´´ she looked at him with eyes like few seconds before she will cry.
,,Oh, really?...Well…should I go with you or…?´´ Kikwang looked down, but he was worried. Something happened? To who? She will need someone, won´t she?
,,No, that´s okay, remember my cousin? He will pick me up few meters from here, so…thank you, today was great but I have to go!´´ Jil took her things and run away before Kikwang could start to ask more questions.
,,Great. What are you doing now, Lee Jil? Going after someone you even don´t know. Without telling anyone. BaekMi will kill you. Dongwoon…well he won´t kill you, but he will have that eyes of his that will drive you crazy. Yoseob…he will make fun of you ar shout at you or whatever. Kati would not agree with that either…´´ she was speaking to herself like that along the way. One thing was for sure- she wasn´t bored anymore.

***

BaekMi have the morning planned. She would sleep. It was perfect Saturday morning plan for her. Nothing to worry about.
Her dreams weren´t peacefull, but they never been. She had few crazy dreams (killing the dragon with dog heads, saving the prince, flying and saving the world) and when the morning came, the dream with pink petals came again. This time, she heard some voice. Familiar. And she saw a figure.
Then cell phone rang.
She ignored it. But the dream changed. Now she was at the garden and there were a lot of trees, apple trees. There were two kinds of apples- green ones and red ones. Then someone asked which one he should take (in the reality, the phone rang again, this time BaekMi picked it up and it was Jil- but our BaekMi was still asleep) and so she answered: ,,Take the red one,´´.
Then it repeated, but after some time, suddenly Jil´s voice awenkened her (,,Wake up you half blonde!´´) and she must´ve answered Jil´s problems. Aside that, there were another calls, but the one who was calling didn´t know how to properly wake BaekMi up. So he just got the answer- pick the red one.
Around 11:00, BaekMi gave up and came out of her bed. While walking to the breakfast, she remembered about the changed location of the piano- but too late, when she was lying on the floor.
,,Miss, your grandmother called,´´ said Mr. Park. BaekMi choked with the breakfast (more like lunch).
,,Y-yeah? And? What she wanted?´´ BaekMi didn´t like the fact. Her grandma…oh dear god.
,,There will be one important dinner tonight, so you should prepare for it,´´ Mr. Park answered and took three steps aside. Just before the plate which was lying at the table second before came flying and crushed on the wall.
,,I will pass the message to your grandmother, miss,´´ Said Mr.Park as he watched BaekMi going out.

***

Cheondoong was just reaching the BaekMi´s residence to annoy her when he saw the girl as she almost flew out of the doors. She looked like she was about to kill somebody. Cheondoong smirked.
,,We have a great mood today, don´t we?´´ he called.
If it was any other day, BaekMi would ignore him. But she wasn´t in the mood to do that. She needed to hide somewhere and she remembered how looked reaction of the teacher yesterday.
,,Do you have a time today?´´ she asked right away. It shocked Cheondoong a little.
,,Yeah…why do you think I went here?´´ he smiled right away, his chance!
,,Then take me somewhere…to change minds in my head,´´ BaekMi sighted.
Cheondoong thinked about winning the bet quickly, but what he saw changed his mind. He suddenly thought that he had got plenty of time- that guy, Yoseob, wasn´t that much of a threat. So what? That were Cheondoongs minds, but in the reality, it were BaekMi´s hidden tears what moved his deep burried heart.

 

Hey! Long time no see, right? ^^
Well, there it is...Also, the ,,Golden Birds Statue´´ is something I made up ;)

Enjoy, Krakin~^^