Someone see the stars, someone not.

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

,,…So, I´ve run and then…piano came into my way,´´ BaekMi said with a smirk on her face. Yoseob laughed a little. Habit of BaekMi´s father, so-called ,,Furniture moving´´, was always something that made everyone go crazy. So far Yoseob knew, it was because he wanted to see room in which should be next scene of his book- he thought it was great and helpful thing, but for some odd reason everyone other seemed to hate it. Yoseob didn´t tell him that it was because when someone walked into the room and crashed into something that was in the way (and few minutes before wasn´t there!), it made them angry. He also kind of respected BaekMi for living in that house. Not speaking about Mr. Park at all, since he was usually the one who have to move the furniture.
BaekMi looked more cheerful after some time they spent in the mall, so he was happy. She started to talk more. And so he decided to ask some things he wanted to know, but he still didn´t have the courage to do so, when he saw something. Or more like Someone.
There was that stupid blonde Special not so far from them. Luckily, he didn´t seem to notice them yet. Yoseob moved a little and saw blonde –how was his name? LeeJoon?- wasn´t alone. He was with two more- the one that stared at tornado Jil, and the one who was with BaekMi this morning. That was an emergency.
,,Mi, do you want to go look there?´´ he suddenly took her and pointed to the oposite direction then the trio was. BaekMi looked there and saw shop with the little accessories like bracelets, charms and so on. She liked stuff like this. Yoseob´s random pointing was lucky this time.
,,Ok, why not.´´ she smiled and headed there. Yoseob sighted in relief. As they went through the accessories, he finally asked.
,,Why were you with that Cheondoong guy in the morning?´´ Yoseob heard his name when the blonde was yelling in the school. BaekMi looked little suprised, and mostly annoyed.
,,So that´s his name? I already said it, he just wanted to annoy me. He waited before our house. You wouldn´t believe how annoying someone could be. If more of those so-called specials will hang around me, I swear I´m going to hurt them,´´ she said with fierce look. Yoseob was kind of relieved to hear that.
,,So, you don´t know anyone in there, right? Since you even didn´t know his name,´´ Yoseob continued and took one phone charm from the desk. It was small, light green frog with yellow tummy and striped scarf, purple and violet. Next to it laid another one, but with blue scarf. He took both.
,,Well…´´ BaekMi hesitated for a while.Yoseob noticed that. ,,Not really. I think I saw someone from there when I was younger, but I´m not sure. No, I don´t know anyone from there and I´m not interested in knowing. What it is?´´ she asked and pointed to two frogs in Yoseob hands.
,,That´s…well, that´s for me and someone I really like…´´ Yoseob felt as his cheeks are going red. BaekMi smiled.
,,I bet she will be pleased. Well, she must be lucky since you like her, right?´´ BaekMi turned around and choose some bracelet. Then both of them paid and went out.
,,It´s getting late…we are here for so long already?´´ BaekMi looked surprised.
,,Kind of…´´ Yoseob quickly looked around. He didn´t saw the trio, but instead, he saw…
,,Look, we can go out and see the stars, it´s clear tonight!´´ BaekMi pointed to the window.
,,And we can go quickly before the tornado comes,´´ Yoseob added. BaekMi didn´t catch the meaning, so she looked in the same direction, when she saw Jil. To be more precise, Jil with one of the…Specials?!
,,Is she with the one I think she is?´´ BaekMi´s voice was cold. Jil was with one of the Specials, but Yoseob couldn´t remember which one it was. He had a brown hair. And it looked like they were exchanging numbers. Yoseob didn´t like the picture, since it meant they were loosing half of the bet, and BaekMi  looked like her mood went down again. She didn´t like the idea of her friend with someone like them. Yoseob wanted to say something, when he heard familiar voice.
,,Yoseob! BaekMi! What are you two doing there?´´ Both of them jumped in shock as they turned around and saw Kikwang.
,,Well, as you see, standing and thinking, what about you?´´ asked BaekMi like it was normal to stand in the middle of the hall in the mall and stare somewhere.
,,I was going around and looking for some little gift for tomorrow,´´ smiled Kikwang. He was obviously planning tomorrow´s date with Jil. Wait…that´s it!
,,Well, you have a good luck, look who is over there!´´ Yoseob pointed towards Jil and the Special. Kikwang´s eyes shone.
,,See you around,´´ he smiled before running over the other side. Yoseob proudly smiled at BaekMi.
,,Well, I think if it´s match between that guy and Kikwang, the one who will win Jil is…´´ he winked.
,,You are genius,´´ laughed BaekMi and they headed outside to look at the night sky, as BaekMi wanted.

***

G.O. was saving the number and discussing about details- it would be better if he looked after Seungho and Jil sticked with BaekMi, since it will look less suspicious. Jil just said she would have a hard time finding excuse for hanging in the Special´s part of the school and G.O. would attract too much attention in the normal part, when the voice appeared.
,,Jil!´´ G.O. looked up from his phone and Jil turned around. Some boy, kind of short, with big eyes and with wide smile was making his way towards them. G.O. wanted to disappear together with Jil, but then, the girl smiled and with sweet voice answered.
,,Kikwang! What are you doing there?´´ G.O. almost fell on the ground. She didn´t speak with him in such tone!
,,Just lazing around, what about you?´´ He noticed G.O. and thrown a gaze at him.
,,Just some matter…you know…family!´´ Jil patted G.O.´s back…more like hitted them few times. He coughted and then smiled, nodding.
,,Family?´´ Kikwang looked suspicious. No wonder, G.O. and Jil didn´t have anything in common…if we don´t count the stupid ideas. But then again, Kikwang couldn´t know that at that time.
,,Yeah…I´m her cousin, from father´s side. Call me G.O.,´´ He smiled even widely. Jil nodded.
,,But he must go now, since uncle wanted to have dinner with family, right?´´ Jil smiled at G.O., but in her eyes was hidden message: vanish, now.
,,Yes, that´s true…well, I´m glad I met you, ehh….´´ G.O. looked puzzled at the boy.
,,Lee Kikwang,´´ smiled the boy.
,,Then, see you later, Kikwang, tornad-´´ he didn´t finish, because Jil kicked his leg. ,,and Jil,´´ smiled G.O. awkwardly. Then he really vanished.
,,Well, it´s getting late…may I take you home?´´ smiled Kikwang at Jil. She smiled back.
So, now she got a cousin…just hoping that Kikwang won´t ask any of her family about him.

***

Mir wasn´t in a good mood. Joon started with some plans, but didn´t do anything so far. While everyone knew Cheondoong did make a move this morning. Mir was glad he was obviously after the Math girl, but still, he didn´t know what to do. Because of the bet he had to do something quickly. Normaly, he would take a time, but in such circumstantes…
,,Mir, your phone…´´ Joon pointed to Mir´s bag as he was busy picking jeans for his plans. Mir took it out and saw the name of the calling.
,,Yes, hyung?´´ he answered. G.O.´s voice on the other side was excited.
,,Guess what I will send you in the message after we hang this call?´´ Mir sighted.
,,I´m not in the mood for your jokes, I still didn´t think of what should I do,´´ the younger answered. On the other side of the phone G.O. smirked.
,,You can include number in your plans,´´ G.O. said proudly.
,,What number?´´ Mir was confused.
,,What number? Of course Jil´s!´´ G.O. shouted.
,,Hyung! How did you get it?´´ Mir´s change of the mood cought attention of the other two, who were still in the middle of choosing clothing.
,,Well, no big deal…you know, family relations are sometimes pretty complicated, so I used it in my favor,´´ Mir could hear little smirk.
,,Send it to me…I think I know!´´ Mir´s eyes were shining. Joon and Cheondoong exchanged confused looks.
,,What was that?´´ asked Joon as Mir opened new text message.
,,That? Just G.O. hyung, he got me Jil´s number…´´ Mir proudly showed them.
,,Well, G.O. was always great in getting informations,´´ Cheondoong shrugged his shoulders.

***

Kati finished counting today´s income. Doojoon was cleaning last table in the café.
,,It´s strange…I mean, you forget to wake them up, they obviously have some problems and they don´t come?´´ He asked Kati. She just sighted.
,,Maybe they are mad at me…´´
,,In that case they would be here, yelling at you,´´ Doojoon rised his eyebrow.
,,Maybe guys are taking that bet seriously, then.´´ Kati smiled.
,,You are too happy…that was kind of stupid act.´´ Doojoon smiled too.
,,Well, they may learn something…and, it could help them, too.´´
,,You´re right…but it will eventually hurt some of them.´´
,,Pain and tears are sometimes needed to realize how precious is smile or one happy minute,´´
,,Tell me about that,´´smiled Doojoon as he looked at some text message on his phone.
,,Your boyfriend?´´ asked Kati politely.
,,Hmmm…looks like he miss me…Mind if I go?´´ Doojoon looked up. Kati looked around.
,,It´s ok, there isn´t too much to do, I will lock,´´ she waved him goodbye.
She controlled her own phone as she went home later. There wasn´t any messages or missed calls. She looked at the sky, where all stars and moon shone.
,,It will be interesting…me oversleeping…BaekMi and Jil not coming to the café…´´ she smiled. Life was so suprising sometimes.

***

On the other side of a town, there were two people sitting on the bench, eating chocolate.
Yoseob was looking at the sky, thinking about whether he should tell her or not.
BaekMi, on the other hand, were thinking about today´s morning and afternoon. She was comparing today´s way to the school and hanging out with Yoseob. Also the picture of Jil with that Special was in her mind. Not to mention she remembered the dream. Who was it? Was it someone she knew?
,,I will take you home, it´s dark already,´´ Yoseob suddenly stood up. BaekMi nodded and then started unpacking jacket she bought today, since she realized it´s cold. But Yoseob was quicker- he gave her his own. She smiled at him instead of thanking. He smiled back and they headed towards bus stop, while Yoseob had arm around BaekMi´s shoulders.
And none of the two noticed they had two eyes in the back, eyes that were throwing daggers.
Cheondoong wasn´t used to loosing bets and he will not start to using to it.

 

Hey guys, so finally, Fifth chapter is here >.< I´m sorry for the late update (It´s one minute after midnight and almost week late from the date I promised, so...)
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it!
Also, comment if you read, at least one smile will give me more strenght to write!
Your Krakin ;)