Two non-planed meetings...or not?

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

Hyunseung was going crazy. He was up late so he wanted to sleep on Saturday morning. But god obviously didn´t wish him such a luck.
From 10:45, when the first call came, he didn´t have a while for sleep. He tried to ignore the noise, but around 13:30 he gave up and went to search for the centre of the disturbance. Then he found it.
In his bag was quietly (for a time being) lying Dongwoon´s cell phone. And it weren´t calls that woke him up, but only sms´.  They were from Jil, the girl from Dongwoon´s class and Hyunseung did not have any intensions to speak with her. He wanted to return phone to Dongwoon, so he called BaekMi- but she didn´t pick up. After some hesistating, he called Jil- but she didn´t pick up either. So around 17:00, he took his jacket and went to search for that idiot himself.

***

BaekMi didn´t know why she went with that…that Special. But she knew one thing- she is NOT going to have some dinner with some stupid high ranked persons. She was afraid she knew with who she would end up…and she didn´t want to see him yet. Not now.
At first she wanted to go to Yoseob or JunHyung as always, but her grandma wasn´t stupid. Jil was out with Kikwang. That would be safe place if she was home, since Jil´s mother was only person BaekMi knew about that scared her grandma. Another possibility was Dongwoon. Also Kati, since her grandma didn´t know her yet. But when BaekMi flew out of the house, she saw that stupid Special.
He took her to the amusement park. BaekMi never been to the one before- she was scared of the high places.
,,Let´s go there!´´ the Special pointed to the one of the rides. BaekMi´s face went white.
,,No way in the hell.´´
,,Come on, Mi!´´ Special guy made a face. BaekMi pushed away thought that he was cute and instead, she realized something.
,,Mi…?!  Look, when did I give you permission to call me that you Spec?!´´ she made a really angry ice queen face.
,,I did that permission myself. And call me Cheondoong, ok?´´ he took her hand and dragged her to the ride he talked about.
BaekMi had fun, altought she was scared to death most of the time. She even didn´t notice how time went by and it was already evening.
,,Should I take you home?´´ asked Cheondoog as they exited the park.
,,Not yet,´´ answered BaekMi.
,,Why you were running away anyway?´´
,,None of your business.´´
,,I wanted to thank the person who´s fault it was, since I got to spent almost whole day with you,´´ he smiled.
,,Why you were around my house anyway?´´ asked BaekMi this time, trying to change the subject.
,,I went to see you and take you out…what actually happened,´´ smirked Cheondoong.
,,Well, thank you for today…´´ BaekMi whispered.
 ,,What?´´
,,T-thank you for today…´´ said BaekMi little louder.
,,What? I can´t hear you, speak louder!´´
,,Thank you for today!´´ almost shouted BaekMi.
,,Well that was better,´´ smiled Cheondoong.
,,You heard me the first time,´´ this wasn´t a question.
,,Maybe~´´ Cheondoong said and both of them started to laught.
,,So, am I still the stupid Special?´´ asked Cheondoong.
,,Yes, you are.´´ BaekMi said it in the way that didn´t allow any objections. Cheondoong sighted. This will be harder than he thought.

***

,,Dongwoon!´´ the voice pierced through the air. Dongwoon practically jumped. Junhyung and Yoseob, who were with him, also jerked.
,,Hyunseung? What happened?´´ Dongwoon smiled. Hyunseung didn´t look so happy. Actually, he looked angry and worried.
,,For what do you have a cell phone? Huh? Thanks to you I didn´t get too much of good sleep…and did anyone of you gat in touch with either BaekMi or Tornado?´´ asked Hyunseung as he threw cell phone to his owner.
,,Jil wrote me!´´ informed Dongwoon.
,,Yeah, but last one is from 13:24. I tried to call both of them afterwards, not only once and either of them picked it up,´´ Hyunseung sounded serious. Yoseob went white, then red and then jumped from his seat and searched his bag for his own cell phone. In the process two frog-phone charms had fallen on the ground.
,,What is it?´´ asked Junhyung, picking them up. Yoseob grabed them.
,,Nothing…aren´t you calling Tornado?´´
,,Doesn´t she have date with Kikwang? She won´t pick up,´´ Junhyung said trying to sound objectively, but obviously failed, since you could heard jealousy.
,,Kikwang is already home,´´ said Hyunseung ,,and he said that Jil left him in the park, saying something abou family reason or what,´´
,,But she isn´t home yet, I checked that before I came here!´´ Dongwoon objected. Junhyung immediately grabed his own phone and tried to call Jil. Yoseob in the meantime called BaekMi three times and wrote her two sms. None response. After another while he stood up, grabed his things and was leaving.
,,Where are you going?´´ asked Hyunseung.
,,Café…maybe they dropped by to see Kati.´´

***

Jil arrived at the location of the Statue around 15:15. On the way here happened all things that could happen- non-fuctioning traffic lights, some car bumped into a grandma (nothing serious, but the fuss aroud that!), dogs on the escape…
She started to look around, searching for someone who could be owner of the voice. But he was quickier than her.
,,You are late,´´ voice came from behind her. She turned around and saw a boy she deffinetly had seen somewhere before. Brown hair…
,,You were the one who called me…?´´ she asked, as if it wasn´t obvious.
,,Yes, it was me. Mir, from Special class, we have seen each other on Thursday when you went to see BaekMi,´´ he smiled at her. Jil remembered.
,,Oh…yeah…so, why did you call me there?´´ Jil asked, looking around.
,,To have some fun,´´ smirked Mir and took Jil´s hand, dragging her behind him.
,,Where are we going? Hey!´´ Jil wasn´t the type to stay quiet.
,,You like to sing, doesn´t you?´´ Mir flashed a smile and Jil felt something. She didn´t know what it was, like if she had a fever…but it was nonsence. She wondered how did Mir know her number, how did he know that she likes to sing and why she didn´t feel bad at all about leaving Kikwang like that.
,,BaekMi is going to kill me if she discovers I´m friendly with someone from the Specials. Not to mention Yoseob…´´

***

Mr. Park was standing in the living room. On the sofa was sitting old lady in very expensive clothes. She was drinking coffee from small cup. She wasn´t pleased at all.
The clock were showing 17:30.
,,I´m going.´´ Sadi the lady and stood up.
,,What are you going to say, madam?´´ asked Mr. Park.
,,I have no other choice but to lie, my dear,´´ sighted lady. Calling everyone ,,dear´´ was something what scared everyone.
,,And I will not tolerate this anymore. She had gone wild. If I don´t do something now, she will end up like her father…or worse. I must take some urgent steps I didn´t wish to take. She didn´t get to the Special class on purpose again, am I right?´´ the lady raised eyebrows.
,,You are right, madam,´´ answered Mr. Park.
,,Well, it looks like I´m having a nice dinner with director soon,´´ smiled the lady.
,,Madam?´´
,,I´m not letting my granddaughter doing whatever she wants- I´m not letting her put a shame on our family!´´