Waking up from illusion

(Under reconstruction, hiatus)Spreading the light

there were soft flower petals falling from abovebam!
BaekMi woke up. Really, the moment one sits down to think, someone comes and wake him up. Some idiot that had run around her desk kicked it. The math was starting.

And something was odd. Their class was way too…full. There were people from Special Class…so that´s why everyone is chatting and whole class is upside down. That´s why someone woke her up for math where she normaly sleeps.
,,Hey, Junhyung,´´ she kicked a chair before her. The boy sitting there turned around, annoyed, because he was observing one girl from the Specials.
,,What´s happening here?´´ she asked and gestured to the part where the kids in white uniforms were sitting.
,,We´re having classes together for today, something happened in their class,´´ he looked excited. Not BaekMi tough. What was so great about the top thirty students?
There were five boys and four girls. The rest was probably in the other classes. Why they didn´t just put them in some empty classroom…
Right at the moment BaekMi wanted to go back to sleep the teacher marched into the classroom.
If BaekMi was sleeping, her deskmate would be quiet and do something, but Yoseob already registered she was awake, so he started to talk with her. He also didn´t find the Specials so special to pay any attention to them. They practicaly forgot about the fact they are in the math class, until…
,,Shim BaekMi!´´ the voice of the math teacher was sharp and ended Yoseob´s sentence in the middle. BaekMi faced him, little shocked.
,,The result?´´ he pointed to the complicated problem written on the blackboard. People from Special Class were staring, unbelievably.
,,Isn´t it a new thing? She can´t possibly…´´ one of the girls started, but was interrupted when the calm voice said:
,,2.72385…how many numbers?´´ BaekMi yawned. There was small silence, then teacher simply sighed and smilled.
,,I won´t ever cach you, will I?´´ he smilled. BaekMi just smirked.
,,Don´t disturb others please, unlike you, Yoseob has a big problem with numbers.´´ teacher then continued with the lecture. Yoseob payed attention, but you could tell from his face he didn´t understand a word.
BaekMi was almost sleeping again when the class came to the end. Someone reached to her desk, but remained silent.
Yoseob took her around the shoulders.
,,So, another date at my place after school? I didn´t get a line,´´ BaekMi shook off his hand and at that point, the voice from the someone standing next to the desk said:
,,You ´re pretty good with math, hmm? How did you solve that thing?´´ BaekMi winked few times before looking at the possesor of the voice. Blond hair. Pretty smile. Polite. She wanted to hit him.
Yoseob must have guessed her mood, because he answered in her place while taking her around the shoulders again.
,,Here my Mi has math cells. She solves anything with one look in eight seconds,´´ he hugged her with both hands from back.
,,Your Mi?...well, that´s interesting…´´mumled the blonde boy when he saw that the girl isn´t agreeing with the boys words. Maybe she was taking it as a joke from a good friend, but the guy looked like he was being serious…or wished it was true.,,I was thinking…if you could help me with a math? I at it a little…´´ he smiled again.
,,How did you get to the Special…´´mummled Yoseob, angry.
BaekMi shook off his hands again and looked intensily at the boy before her.
,,I don´t give extra classes,´´she said boldly and turned back to the blackhaired guy next to her.
,,Right after school? I must go to the Jil at the evening, she was talking something about the guy from her class or whatever…´´ Yoseob´s eyes sparkled. But the blonde looked annoyed. This round was 1:0 for Yoseob.
Next class was history. The teacher was probably scared by the Specials or just thought they know everything so she just kept asking the rest of the class, but after a while she gave up and sighed.
,,BaekMi, would you please tell them,´´ and with that, she sunk into the chair with a cup of coffee.
BaekMi repeated everything from the last time and practically all what teacher wanted to teach in that lesson- in the end everyone was clapping and Yoseob hugged her happily. It was a normal image in this class; but Specials were simply staring as BaekMi corrected teacher in the chemistry class and solved few complicated reactions as if they were children´s riddle.
By the lunch break, something resembling a black tornado came. It was Jil, BaekMi´s bestfriend, who was half- spanish and was quite…well, cheerfull, happy, bright, loud, everything.
,,BaekMi!´´ she jumped around the girl´s neck.
,,I…oxygen!´´ was all BaekMi could say as she gasped for air. Jil quickly let her go.
,,Don´t forget- today at six in the evening, my house! You can´t be late!´´she reminded as she basically flew away. Junhyung stopped staring at Special´s girls for that short while Jil was there. It was something that the five guys from the Special noticed. As well as Yoseob´s annoyed face. He didn´t seem to like that strange girl.
In the end of the classes, five guys from the Special stood up and went to the desk where Yoseob was still talking with Junhyung.
,,BaekMi…why she isn´t in the Special Class?´´ the blonde guy asked without bothering to greet them or anything. All the cuteness, politeness and the smile he had around BaekMi was gone now.
,,Come on, everyone knows that!´´ Junhyung laughed. ,,She simply doesn´t want to.´´
Yoseob was scanning blond one with his stare. ,,Who are you anyway?´´ he asked after a short silence.
,,Call me Lee Joon,´´ blonde smiled, since he mistook the question as the gesture of the possible future friendship.
,,Well, let me say you something, Lee Joon,´´ said Yoseob as he smilled and put his hand at blonde´s shoulder, like a someone who wants to give you a good advice. But suddenly, his smile vanished and only thing that remained was a deep deathstare.
,,Back off, boy. That girl is mine,´´ with that he waved at the Junhyung and wanted to leave, but he stopped for a while.
,,And by the way, the other one you were staring at, Jil,´´ he said while looking at the guy with brown hair, ,,That one is Junhyung´s. So, like I said-back off.´´ And the two friends turned around as the blonde of the Specials was in the shock as well as the other one. But one of the Specials wasn´t.
Neither Yoseob or Junhyung expected laughter. And so they were startled as they heard one coming from behind.
,,You want to bet?´´ Yoseob turned back, surprised. It was a guy with a wine red hair contrasting his Special Class uniform, smiling.
,,Let´s make a bet.  One of the five of us here will take BaekMi away from you,´´ the guy looked at Junhyung, who was in a state of pure shock. No one ever oposited Yoseob…no one here actually ever thought about apossibility of BaekMi being with anyone but Yoseob, even though they weren´t dating yet…no one ever would dare. No one but them- the Specials, the five members of so privileged class who happened to whitness a normal day in their normal class. Who obviously didn´t know with who they were messing around. They didn´t care about some kind of an order, a common sense that helped keeping the peace inside this small community. No, they wanted something and they weren´t used to asking twice for it. Junhyung couldn´t help himself but to feel disgusted by their behavior. In this very moment, he could see what BaekMi and Yoseob ment by their endless tirade about the nature of Specials. But it was the words that followed that struck him deep inside.
,,And…someone may take that tornado girl as a bonus,´´ smiled the red headed guy. Others, one after another, started to form a sly smile, too. Only ones without the humored expression were Yoseob and Junhyung, standing there, just staring at them.
,,Whatever, do as you wish. But I already warned you,´´ Yoseob´s voice was deadly cold.
"The five of them are lucky that the stares can´t kill," thinked the girl with curly hair, obviously a foreigner. She just quietly took a book that BaekMi forgot in the back of the classroom and dissappeared. Well, that was rather interesting.

 

Hello there, so, this was the first chapter- the normal class and Specials met. And both sides weren´t pleased. And thats how the bet was made.
It´s kind of short for my usual chapter lenght, but...well, it´s the beginning.
Hope you will like it ;)
Krák(short Czech version of ,,Krakin´´, I´m used to it ^^)