Hi..

A Loner's Dramatic Love Story

Am I dead? Is this the feeling that people felt when the heavens or hell called them? I felt scared. Not as scared as I am as always, but more. Ok, I just passed out. Thank god. But who wouldn't? From people's perspective, Sunggyu has all the power no matter what he does; whether it be brains or brawns. Reality shock me again. I saw light. Orange light. My eyes were still closed but the sun kept hitting me. I heard them talking. I heard that girl defend me. I heard him slapping her. I heard every single thing. Asking for a fight again might not be the smartest thing to do. But I have to save her! She's my soulmate afterall. Where are the people? Where are the police? These questions keep flying in my head. Honestly, this is just abusive and burial. 

I was bleeding and lying there quietly. Not a single move or breath. I've never bleed this much. I started to experience things I've never before. For the past 18 years, I've been like a snail; hiding in the shell, sitting quietly somewhere and walk slowly behind people. But today's gonna change. I showed my pride right? Something I've never done before, it was my first time showing it to anyone. 

They kept talking. Wouldn't it be the perfect time for me to just in? So I did. I opened my eyes slowly, going back to reality,  flinching as I really felt the pain this time. They were still arguing, so they didn't realize I already woke up. Until I stood up...

Since I was tall it was easy for people to spot me. So did Sunggyu. It took him less than 10 seconds for him to turn around and look at me. A voice inside kept saying, "Seriously Kwangsoo?! You're just asking for more trouble!" I didn't care and gulped. This is it. My first fight in 18 years. I have to be superior. Suddenly I heard my mum's voice, "Kwangsoo-ya~ don't do this.. you'll only get into more trouble. Mum and dad wouldn't want to see that when we're watching every single move from above. Please don't do this to us." Kwangsoo's parents died ever since he was 10. Kwangsoo was raised by his grandmother since then, until she died when he was 13. He had nowhere to go and is living by himself in his house. 

I stopped for a second. Sunggyu and that girl stopped with me too. I had a weird looking face, so every expression I make comes out weird. They looked at me weirdly too. Wondering what I was thinking. But they know nothing of my parents. Of course no-one knew that when they didn't even realize my existence. I just heard mum's voice. Telling me to stop? But I can't. I closed my eyes tightly and replied by saying inside, "Mum and dad, sorry, but this is what I need to do. To experience something I've never before; real love and power."

I buckled up, wiped the blood off my face, and threw another punch. Sunggyu wouldn't give up easily. He continued punching me. When he was about to give another punch, the girl suddenly came running and sat in front of me. Being my protective shield. Would Sunggyu really hit a girl that hard? 

Sunggyu said furiously, "Move! He needs to learn his lesson for what he did to my face!"

The girl replied, "Oh jeez, would you just stop being like this?! Are you a girl or something?! .. Always caring about his looks the most. Hitting people is what you do daily to live. That's the reason I don't want to do everything with you. I never even wanted to start this damn thing as a couple. We may be the perfect couple in school, but our personalities are just too different to match. You'll never reach my level!!!"

Sunggyu had a shocking face. I've never seen it before. To be honest, I haven't seen many sides of Sunggyu.

Sunggyu replied, "Oh come on! You don't think I know that? And to be honest, having you was just part of my reputation. I didn't give a on what we did and had. Nothing means anything to me. When I want what I want, I get it. As for you, rejecting?! You're ing retarded!"

The girl had a shocking yet mad face as she replied, "Fine! As of today, we're officially over! It's good you know that you're such a . There are surely lots of people in school who'd love being posessed by you and doing whatever you want, doesn't that sound great? But If you dare go near me again, I'll call the police. And one more thing.." ending it with a hard punch.

Wait what? Did she just punch him? She punched him right to the ground again. Sunggyu was too shocked seeing that this is how his relationship ended. 

Sunggyu finally gave up. As walking backwards he made a furious face and kept pointing at me as if he was saying, "Just wait you ugly . I'm gonna get you one day for this. May it be weeks, months or years. I'll get you. No matter what it takes."

The girl helped me. She coincidently had a small towel inside her bag. I never knew girls had such things in a bag. But then again, this is my first time finding everything out. She wiped the blood on my face and hands. I was too speechless to say a word. The prettiest girl in school is helping me; the one who ended everything with her boyfriend, and probably her life soon.

She was done and looked at me. I looked at her. This is my first eye contact with her. I couldn't help but gulp loudly. She heard it and chuckled as she said, "Are you alright? Sunggyu's a . Even though he has his gangs, don't worry. As long you have me by your side you'll be fine."

I was confused and said, "Yeah I'm alright.. but what? You'll be by my side?"

She replied, "Oh? Ehehe, you don't want that?"

I smiled and replied, "Of course. But why? Why me? You know how I'm like at school. No-one would ever look at me for more than one second. When I'm especially around you, wouldn't that ruin your reputation?"

She sighed and said, "Hmm, no, I wouldn't mind having that. I'm willing to risk it. I want to leave the dramatic world. What's more important is not seeing Sunggyu ever again."

I took it the wrong way and said, "But wouldn't it be as if you were using me just to avoid him?"

She laughed and replied, "No, of course not, don't worry. And by the way, my name's Gyuri. Park Gyuri. I'm 15 years old currently living by myself without any parents."

I replied, "Nice name for a nice girl. You're 15? I thought so. Wow, we sort of have some things in common. My name's Kwangsoo. Lee Kwangsoo. I'm 18 years old though. I'll be graduating soon. And I'm also living alone without any parents."

She had one of those cutest faces I've seen girls do when they were asking a question, except this was really her beauty. She continued as she asked, "Living without any parents at your age is just normal though.. but have you been in school all these years? How come I didn't notice you?"

I kept looking at her, but once she caught me, I'd look at the ground. I eventually answered, "My parents died when I was 10 and I lived with my grandmother ever since, until she died when I was 13. By that time I had to live alone. But no-one would though. My existence means nothing to the world."

She had the power to make me tell her every single thing about me. I wanted to get to know her more.

"Wow really? It's been the same for me too. Oh and one more thing.. your existence, It does to me." she said with a perfect smile and a pat on my shoulder.

She looked at me. I looked at her... "Is this the start of something," I thought to myself.