It Came Back Around

A Loner's Dramatic Love Story

I wasn't quite sure where we were right now. Or what we were even doing. All three of us just stood there in front of the entrance with squinted eyes. The flashing multipe lights are too bright. As bright as the car lights. It occured to me, did the police just come? Are we dead? Did we go meet Jesus or something? No. In fact, there they were. Sunggyu's "backup" gang. Looking at us with evil eyes and ready to beat the hell out of us. Sometimes I wonder why there's a sort of relationship that's as dangerous as this. More action and mystery than I expected. I thought it was just going to be all lovey dovey with Gyuri. But look where we're standing now.

They kept flashing the lights. On and off the lights went. Come on. We get it. If that's the signal of you being the bad guys, then it's clearly obvious, you blockhead. What is this? Just standing there smirking at us as if we were cheap items for sale by the side of the road. Forget it. I'm confident with taking all of them down. I mean, obviously not me, but having these two around, is clearly not a bad idea. Although I have to be the coward yet again in front of Gyuri, who else is better than these two amazing people standing right beside me?

It wasn't a fearless expression I saw on Gyuri this time. She felt weak. She felt sad. After all we've been through to, we just keep meeting a dead end. How could this ever be resolved? I felt like just punching all of them in front of Gyuri, and basically be the hero. But how can I? Gyuri's strongest friend is standing beside me, and while you look at him then me, there's clearly a huge difference. Gyuri-ah~ stay strong ok? This is not the end. This can't be the end!

They kept on giving us the flashing lights. The flashing lights was a signal for them taking over for them to "kill" us. They knew Sunggyu was injured so a couple of them dressed in black leather jackets, came running in to get Sunggyu. Using this chance, Hoya tried to escape grabbing my hand and me grabbing Gyuri's. Everywhere was blocked anyways so it was useless. We were surrounded again out in the parking lot. There was 10 guards. They smirked again, as if they were saying this is the greatest place to fight. Well done Hoya. Now we're dead.

Hoya, why did you have to take the chance and drag me out here? Considering that it's still in the middle of the night, the roads were quiet. Not a single step, breath or engines of transportations roaming around town. It was definitely the right place to cause a ruckus.

I was hugging Gyuri as tight as I could to keep her warm and not freeze to death, when I suddenly saw Hoya running. What the hell happened? Is he ditching us? Gyuri had a pretty shocking face too. Why would her childhood friend leave her there cold and surrounded by a couple of bad people? I'm so furious you have no idea!

The guards didn't even bother to run after Hoya now. They kept surrounding me and Gyuri till the end. This is really the end after all. I'm sorry Gyuri. And mostly for having to let you see your childhood friend ditching you. How could he even do this?! Has he really been into Sunggyu's world? Forever being Sunggyu's henchmen? Judging the fact that he trained extremely hard just to get hired by Sunggyu.

All these hateful thoughts about Hoya kept flying in my mind. Until I saw something. 10 Range Rover cars came in the parking lot. Who are they? And why are they here? Are they Sunggyu's henchmen too?

What?! How could this be?! I thought he ditched us. It was Hoya. Hoya was the first one to step out of the first car smiling at all of us. Me and Gyuri each gave a big warm smile to Hoya. Thank god! We're saved.

Each car kept entering and all of them stepped out. It wasn't only Hoya, but Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong and Sungyeol too, along with others such as Siwon, Eunhyuk, Rain, Lee Joon, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Nickhun, Taecyeon and Wooyoung. They looked so cool stepping out with black tuxedos and their weapons ready. If only I was as hot as them. Yes, I do have to admit that they were too hot that I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I literally froze. Gyuri froze too. How did Hoya manage to gather them all? Is he this popular? Does he have his own gang?

All 15 of them took out the guns from their pockets. Waving, smiling and still charismatically walking towards us. I could see the look of the 10 guards that were surrounding us. I bet they literally pissed in their pants. That frightened kitten look, was an adorable sight from where I was. Gyuri was giving them a smirk too. It made me proud to get Gyuri's hopes up again. They're all dead now. We're going to catch Sunggyu, and finally end all of this bull! I'm done with it! Why can't I just afford to have a peaceful love relationship with my one and only soulmate, Gyuri? Give me a chance would you?!

Without hesitating, all of them took the chance to shoot the guards that were surrounding us. Including the guards that came out and heard the gunshots. I hope nobody wakes up while they hear this. It's going to be a blood bath.
After they shot all of the guards that they saw, they tried to find Sunggyu. But it was too late. He had already escaped and taken the other car. Just you wait Sunggyu. One day, karma's going to get you real bad. When you rot, I live happily.

Hoya suddenly came to us saying, "You guys thought I was going to ditch you guys, right? If so, good. 'Cause it was supposed to be the meaning. Sorry if I scared you guys. It was to make the guards loosen up a bit so I could sneak behind and call the others. They came out well, didn't they? What did you think about our awesome entrance? We just missed having music on, but we didn't want to wake up the neighbourhood even more." ending it with a laugh.

Gyuri and I just kept smiling and laughing while Gyuri replied, "I'm so touched. You went all through this just for our happiness. I can't be more grateful! How could I ever repay you for all of the things you've done for me?"


Hoya said, "No need to repay me. That's what friends are for. But there is one thing that me and my gang would love to attend; your wedding. When will it be guys? Come on. You guys won't be able to get any younger."


Gyuri blushed and so did I, while she shyly replied, "Soon. Just you guys wait. I need some time to relax with this giraffe. It has been a long day."

Hoya said, "Oh and there's one more surprise for you guys. It's already waiting for you love birds. Don't faint, or I'll have it to myself!"

Before Hoya and the others showed us towards his car, they put on blindfolds on us. What is this? Is it going to be something we've always wanted?
After 30 minutes of silence and excitement in the car, we finally arrived. We were told to open our blindfolds and roll down the window. Oh my god. It's a Lamborghini! Me and Gyuri just kept looking at each other smiling brightly and widely. We thanked Hoya a thousand times already, but I think he deserves a million more.

Hoya said, "You guys are happy right? Enjoy it! This is an early wedding gift. It wouldn't be your wedding gift just yet! Here are the keys! Take a spin to the beach tonight and enjoy the stars before the sun comes up." as he ended it with a smile.

Gyuri was so thankful she replied, "Oh my gosh Hoya! What could we possibly do to repay you? This is too much! I thank you for being such a great friend. You've been there for me since I was young." ending it with a joyful tear.

Hoya said, "Don't cry or I'll take it back! Now enjoy your night and have a great rest! Until next time!" as he opened the doors and let us go off.

Gyuri laughed and smiled at Hoya. I thanked him a bunch. For making our day a better day, and for making Gyuri happy again.

Me and Gyuri couldn't wait, so without taking anything with us, we just took the keys and drove to the beach. Laying on the warm sand enjoying the starry night while we could. I kept looking at Gyuri as she kept looking at the starry sky. I love you Gyuri. You already know that right? But I love you more than you know.