This Is It

A Loner's Dramatic Love Story

Me and Gyuri could only link our feet together. We looked at each other worryingly. Knowing that Sunggyu was right in front sitting in his big boss chair, looking at us while laughing with his evil laugh. I'm scared. I'm scared Gyuri-ah~~ although I can't say it directly to you, I'm scared. How could we ever get out from this mess? I can't believe I was the one that started this whole thing. Gyuri-ah~ forgive oppa!

Since our hands were tied and our feet weren't, I tried to escape. But of course it didn't go well, judging the fact Sunggyu "coincidently" hired bodyguards that were 20 cm taller than me. How could such tall people exist?! And even with those broad shoulders and muscular body as hard as steel. I even started to stand up and rush towards one of the bodyguards backwards, when of course the bodyguard caught me in full speed and lifted me back to the usual place.

Gyuri kept looking at me. She had that face that was like, "Oppa, don't do anything, let's just stay quiet and see where this will go."
I tried to understand it, but did I? No. Not yet. I wasn't that great to observe people anyways.. especially when we just only met weeks ago. 
I could clearly see Gyuri kept shivering. We were both still in our pyjamas and our slippers. 

We were at the basement of the abandoned building. Nothing else but machines all around. Was this some kind of a cooling room? Since it's so freaking cold, that this is why Gyuri probably is freezing. I tried to scream saying that she needs the bodyguard's jacket. They didn't hear me, so Sunggyu told one of them to open the ducktape. I then properly shouted clearly like a girl, "GIVE GYURI YOUR JACKET!"
Sunggyu looked at me, then looked at the bodyguard, then looked at me.
He then said, "No! You guys just continue to freeze to death. That would've actually been better and without causing much ruckus."
Sunggyu ended it with telling the bodyguard to put the ducktape back on my mouth.

Gyuri-ah~~ you know oppa has his pride right? I would never beg on my knees for something as horrid as this. But today I have to. I have to show you my love for you. I know you know how much I love you, but I just have to do this. So I did it. I went on my knees. Clearly touching the dirty floor with my nose. Sunggyu didn't get shocked at all. Instead he just continued to laugh his evil laugh. It seemed like this is what he wanted at all.

As he then suddenly said, "Oh~~ you knew I wanted this? But it's fine. I won't take your apology. I've done this many times to other people anyways. And all through my life I've been bowed.. hmm.. let's see.. a hundred times?" ending it with a laugh.

How could he find this funny? And if people who had dealed with Sunggyu, didn't report the police? Well obviously 'cause then when you do, you'll be hunted down again when he's released from prison. 

I've been touching the dirty ground with my nose practically for an hour now, until one of the bodyguards made me sit properly again. Suddenly the group of es from the car came in and talked to Sunggyu. I heard every single thing. They were planning on how to kill us. Whether they should leave us here or get an injection that could kill us in an instant.

Gyuri kept on squealing for help with her teary eyes. I couldn't bear looking at her face. I couldn't bare to live anymore when I've put Gyuri's life in danger this much. Gyuri looked at me with those teary eyes. I couldn't help but shout again. I kept shouting until they took off the ducktape again. So they did.

I finally tried not to be such a coward this time Gyuri-ah~ 
Gyuri, I'm so sorry, but this is the only thing I can do now. 
I yelled as I said, "KILL ME. KILL ME NOW, BUT LET GYURI LEAVE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!"
As I could see from Sunggyu's face, he was a bit shocked and frightened. I think he was one of the people that get frightened for people who are able to stand up. People also mentioned that Sunggyu never has been able to stand up, but always needed other people to do it.
Sunggyu stood up and said, "Oh really? You're gonna do this? All alone? But I'm not letting Gyuri go off that easily. One of the guards have to hold her tight while she sees you die."

I gulped. I made a big mistake. Gyuri who obviously heard this just started crying. That kind of crying like, "Oppa!!! Why do you have to do this!??!?!"
One of the bodyguards went to Gyuri and untied her as he held her tightly in his arms. The bodyguard was smiling. Pfft, what a ert. Gyuri kept on struggling to get loose from the big muscular arms, as the bodyguard said, "Ey~ where are you going pretty lady? Just wait, you're going to see your one and only soulmate die."
Gyuri couldn't resist but shout, "KWANGSOO~~ NO. JUST NO. DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! HOW ABOUT US?! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!"

I was now standing right in front of Sunggyu's bad boss desk, with shaky legs. This is the first time Gyuri and I had a really special moment. But I can't let her keep me away from this. This is the only way to save her! Even when I have to die, she'll find another soulmate right?

Just as I was thinking that, she shouted again, "NO! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! ME BEING WITH ANOTHER PERSON! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. KWANGSOO, DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!" as she continued and shouted, "IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM, KILL ME TOO."

As the bodyguard directed her beside me, she said to me, "Kwangsoo~ I want to be with you no matter where we are. As long as we have each other by our sides. Whether it be Heaven or Hell. I want you by my side, and not this man , Sunggyu."
I was too shocked and said with a shaky voice, "Gyuri~! Why are you doing this! This is the only way to keep you safe!"
Gyuri replied, "NO! What's much safer is being by your side for eternity."
I was too shock to reply to that. My whole body froze again now.

Sunggyu got engrossed by it as he said, "Aww, well this will end with a happy ending. This is just too adorable, right guards? Well, I guess this is really the easiest way to kill you both without a noise from outside and so on. Alright guards, bring out the kings and queens of death." ending it with an evil look towards us.