Chapter 4

He Doesn't Know

A/n: Sorry to keep you waiting!!! o ^ o 

Thanks to all my subscribers, and all those who commented on my stories. XDD 

Saranghaeyo!!! <3 <3  And to all those who read my stories, of course. I'm actually surprised you're still sticking about with my story and reading it... o 3 o

So, everyone. I tried writing an Onew/OC story, but I don't think it turned out right. Anyway, I already deleted it, so yeah... ^ ^ ; 

I just got a sudden inspiration flash, and it certainly wasn't a good idea to write it right away at 3:00 am. -__-

Anyways, please continue to read and support (?)  my fanfic! :3 

By the way, it's obviously not the end yet... Usually when I write these thank-you's, people get the wrong idea, that I'm ending the story already, though I'm obviously not. 

Please, guys, it's still a long way to go!!! D: 

So, anyways... I'll stop my ramblings, and get to the story!!! Once again, please enjoy~ 

----------------------------

"Hyung?... Are you...crying?" Seungri asked in disbelief; their leader was usually so strong, and it hurt him to see him weak and vulnerable.

"No." His voice betrayed him, since his voice was cracking. Though he was turned the other way, he could feel the younger male approaching him.

Don't come near me.

Don't.

It hurts too much right now to be around you. 

He felt a part of the bed sinking, probably from Seungri's weight, since he was sitting on Jiyong's bed.

"Why are you crying, hyung?" Jiyong's breath hitched when he heard the brokenness in the other's voice.

"I-It's nothing, maknae. I'm fine." He exhaled shakily.

"Tell me, hyung~"  He could hear him pouting, and if it weren't for his tears, he would have laughed at the other's adorableness.

"N-no... It's really nothing." Seungri became silent for a second. Jiyong even thought that the maknae had left already.

"Don't you trust me? Am I...Not worthy to know your problems and secrets?" Jiyong took this chance to look up, and what he saw broke his heart.

Seungri was crying.

His Seungri was crying.

His Seungri was crying, because of him.

"Seungri....Don't cry." It would have been comical, if it weren't so sad. Jiyong, who was crying, himself, felt the irony of it all. 

He awkwardly the younger's back in what he assumed was a comforting gesture. He was taken aback when he was pulled into an embrace.

"S-Seungri-ah..." He could feel the heat of his face, as he stuttered. His heart thumped loudly against his ribcage.

He tried shaking off the other, and chortled when he realized that the maknae had fallen asleep against him. It was pretty late, after all.

With a sigh, he carried the other boy (which was quite hard, what with the elder's thin and scrawny frame) to his own room, and tucked him under the covers. 

He planted a shy kiss on his forehead.

"Good night, Seungri." And he left silently.

Seungri blinked his eyes open.

"Hyung..." 

-----------------

 

"Bye, hyungs!!! I'll get going now~"  Seungri yelled from the doorsteps, to the older members.

"Bye! Have fun, Seungri!" Youngbae shouted goodnaturedly.

"Don't be out late!" Seunghyun added.

"Don't forget to bring protection!" Everyone gave the second youngest member a strange look.

"What? I was just kidding." He sighed. Why was everyone taking him so seriously nowadays?

"...." Jiyong kept quiet, however, and didn't even bid the maknae goodbye.

"What's wrong, Ji?" Youngbae, noticing his best friend's silence, sensed something off about him, and decided to ask in concern. Because he's that awesome, and kind, and perfect, and--

Sunny. That's why his name is TAEYANG, right?

"It's nothing, 'Bae." To prove his point, Jiyong flashed a smile at the other, although it was quite weak. Youngbae decided not to prod any further.

"I'll just be in my room, if you need me." 

The Big Bang boys were left in silence, until Daesung piped up.

"Is it that time of the month again?" He joked.

"Hmm, could be. If it weren't for his voice, and the fact that we've known each other from school, I'd think he's  a girl." Seunghyun said.

"And have you seen his wardrobe? God, he's such a diva." The rapper added, chuckling a bit. Daesung gave out his own hearty laugh in reply.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he actually turned out to be interested in guys." 

BAM!

Youngbae slammed his fist down on the (unfortunate) coffee table. The other two members were so shocked at the sudden noise, they practically jumped off of their seats. 

"Uh... We were just kidding, hyung." Daesung gulped. He knew he shouldn't have joked liked that around Youngbae, since he was Jiyong's best friend, after all. 

"Sorry... I forgot I had to do something! It's urgent, so I'll be taking my leave now!" Youngbae flashed a reassuring smile at the two, and dashed out of their sight, and into his room.

"...What's up with him?" Daesung shrugged. 

-----------------

 

When Seungri arrived outside 2NE1's dorm, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He stepped back a bit when the door was opened, and out came Dara, ready to go to their designated place. 

"Good evening, noona." Seungri greeted respectfully. 

"Hello, Seungri-ah. I'm ready to go." 

The drive to the cafe was silent, save for the silent tunes from the radio. 

 

They finally reached the place, and they were seated at one of the tables. It was quite large for a cafe, but it still gave off a cozy vibe. The seats were plush, and the walls were decorated with cute designs. 

No wonder Dara chose this place, thought the maknae. 

 

"Neh, Dara noona... I need to tell you something..." Seungri stared into Dara's eyes seriously, passionately. 

"Okay... What is it?" Seungri leaned in close to Dara, and whispered in her ear. Her face brightened, and her cheeks were happily tainted with pink. 

The younger male smiled brightly at her. 

"So I guess it's a yes, then?" 

"Of course, Seungri- ah. I'd love to!" She was beaming at him.

--------------------

It was around 9:00 pm when the Big Bang members heard the sound of a car outside their dorm. Seungri opened the door, and was greeted with expectant stares and excited grins from the hyungs. 

"What?" He blinked.

"Well, how was it?" Seungri shrugged off his coat. 

"It was fine, I guess..." Daesung frowned. 

"You guess? Did anything happen?" Youngbae asked. 

"No, nothing happened hyung..." 

"Then what?" They chorused, earning a sigh from the youngest.

"It's just that..." 

"Dammit, Seungri! Finish your sentences!" Seunghyun bellowed impatiently, tired of the suspense. 

"D-Dara-ssi and I are...Dating." He blushed shyly, earning wolf-whistles and grins from the members. 

However, all Jiyong could offer to him was a weak smile. He at least tried to look happy for the maknae.

Jiyong felt his walls falling apart, and crashing down. 

You have no right to be upset, Jiyong. After all, he was never yours to begin with. 

-------------------------------------

T__T
Did the ending seem quite....rash? Or weird?

Omo... I admit, this certainly isn't my best-written chapter, but... I still hope you enjoyed it! 

Please don't forget to leave comments, and subscribe! :3

....If you want to, I mean. 

Stay tuned for the next one!