Chapter 1

He Doesn't Know

Disclaimer: Of course I don't own the boys. What kind of sick person do you think I am anyways?

A/N: So...I'm adding the first chapter right away!!! I hope you like it... 

----------------------------

 

“Hyung! It’s time to go back to the dorms now!”  The Big Bang members were about to leave the practice studio. Everyone was ready to go home and rest, after the 14 hours of practice. Everyone; except the resident fashionista and perfectionist, Kwon Jiyong, that is.

It was a habit of Jiyong’s to stay cooped up in the studio until the next morning, writing down lyrics for the group’s songs, rehearsing their dance steps, and doing vocal and rap trainings. Seungri strongly disliked the leader’s habit, and had tried countless times to convince his hyung of how unhealthy it was, and how he should “Stop right now hyung, or I’ll burn all your clothes.”  The rapper (reluctantly) obeyed for a week, but once Seungri had actually forgotten what he had said, the stubborn leader had gone back to his usual habit.

 

“Yah, Seungri! Just let Jiyong be; he knows what he’s doing, and besides, it’s not the first time he’s actually done this, yeah?”  Seunghyun irritatedly yelled, obviously exhausted from the practice. He had bags under his eyes, and his face was scrunched up in distaste.

“But—“ The maknae hesitated, thinking of a better excuse. He was, however, cut off when Youngbae rested his hand on Seungri’s shoulder.

“Seungri. It’s alright, our Kwon-leader just cares a lot about our group. He’s just double-checking things so we’ll be in tip-top shape all the time. Just come with us, okay? We all need rest.”  Youngbae, ever the sweetheart, sweet-talked the youngest kindheartedly. D’awww… I mean, who could resist that face, and that soothing voice, and--- Eherm. You get it, alright?

 

Seungri looked over his shoulder at the figure behind him, who was Jiyong. His hyung was crouched over and unconscious to his surroundings due to the earphones he was wearing, which were, by the way, loudly blasting another one of their newly recorded songs. The elder’s eyes were closed in concentration, and he was drumming his fingers on the wooden floor.

The panda-esque male sighed once more, still hesitant about leaving his hyung all alone in the studio.

“And besides” Continued Dae, the smile of the group. “We could always prank hyung once he gets home. Besides, he’ll be back soon.”  Daesung smiled tenderly at the maknae while ruffling his hair affectionately with that trademark smile of his.

Seungri snorted internally.

Does 4:00 a.m the following day constitute to “soon”?

But nonetheless, they decided to leave Jiyong to his work, and head back to the dorms.

Once Jiyong had noticed that he was alone, he removed his earphones and relaxed for a while.

It wasn’t as if he was a major workaholic; it was just getting a bit difficult to resist the maknae recently, what with his raging emotions for the other male.

“Seungri was right. This is unhealthy. But I swear, his very being is not any healthier to me at all.” Jiyong thought to himself amusedly with a hint of bitterness.

He had been in love with the maknae ever since their trainee days in YG, and only he knew of it. Not even his best friend, Taeyang.

And this was clearly saying something, since the two of them shared their deepest secrets ever since, I don’t know, the beginning?

“I mean, how would they react once they find out Big Bang’s leader is gay? Homouality is taboo in Korea, and how can the members ever see me the same way ever again?” Jiyong groaned out loud in frustration at his own thoughts.

 

But the biggest problem was:

 

The maknae is straight.

It wasn’t a secret to the group that Seungri had a huge crush on Dara ever since. 
 

Jiyong often cursed himself mentally for having fallen in love with someone so difficult; straight, very dense, and even worse, his own band mate who was younger than him. 

Stupid hormones. Stupid feelings. Stupid everything.

Jiyong laid out his body on the cool wooden floor, and just relaxed. His alone time was his paradise; he could think peacefully without any distractions at all. 
 

However, he was jolted back to reality when he felt some weight on his stomach. He quickly opened his eyes, to find himself face-to-face with no one else but.....
 

Dun da da dun!!!
 

Seungri himself! 

Jiyong quickly turned his face away from the other, in a futile effort to hide his blushing face from the other in embarrassment.

"Y-yah, I thought you went home with the others already... And stop sneaking up on me like that. It's not funny, you know." The other merely hummed in contentment at the pleasant feeling of the cold floor on his bare skin.

Bare skin.

Bare Seungri.

.

Shirtless Seungri...?

Jiyong's eyes practically popped out of his eye sockets at his own imagination.

"Calm down, Kwon Jiyong. Just relax... It's not as if it's the first time he's been shirtless around you." Jiyong exhaled nervously as he side-glanced at his fellow group mate.

Through the years, Seungri had grown impressively mature in appearance, and Jiyong could no longer describe him as a boy, but a man. 

The other's solid, firm, toned abs and stocky build made the leader grow weak in the legs, and feeling like a school girl.

But most of all, Seung ri had grown much taller than when he was a trainee, and from being scrawny and short, he now surpassed Jiyong in the height department.

"Hyung... Please don't ever leave my side, okay?" 

"What do you mean? Of course I'm going to leave your side. We can't just lay here forever." Seungri snorted and playfully hit his hyung's arm.

"I mean, you know... Always be my friend. You know, be there to support me?" As they intertwined their fingers, Jiyong couldn't help but feel his heart sink. Of course. They're friends; how could he expect more from the maknae? It just made him feel miserable at how innocent their actions were, and how Seungri probably didn't feel the same butterflies in the stomach-feeling that the elder would feel around him.

Jiyong blinked back tears desperately before replying.

"Of course, Seungri. I'll always be there for you." The younger male snuggled against his hyung comfortably, while hugging his arm.

"Thanks, hyung. Saranghae." He muttered before drifting off to sleep. The last word pierced Jiyong's heart, knowing that the maknae obviously didn't love him that way. He was starting to think about how ridiculous he was being over the whole ordeal.

But then again, Seungri wasn't just an ordeal. Seungri was Jiyong's first love, as corny as it sounded.

He sighed once more before shifting his postion to face the younger completely.

"Of course I'll always be by your side... I just wish I'd be there not as your friend or hyung, but as something else..." It was barely a whisper. Despite all these negative feelings, however, Jiyong was currently satisfied with just being by his love's side. 

----------------

So? How was it~? XD
I hope it wasn't too rushed.... You see, it's kind of late now, but I really wanted to add this chapter because I was so excited and---
/is shot/ 
OTL
I hope it turned out okay... Please tell me how I did through commenting, right below this...fanfic. :) 
Thanks for reading~