Love Story?

Unsung Melodies

 

Yoona’s POV
“The injury’s not that extreme, but I advise that you shouldn’t move too much. The fractured bone is already healing, but it might be damaged more if she moves around too much,”  While writing the prescribed ointments and such for my foot. It’s not that painful now, but I still couldn’t move it to how I want to move, so in short, I cannot walk.   After that we headed back to our house.

It was three in the afternoon when my  phone rang again. I grabbed it from my study table and answered.
“Hello, this is Yoona speaking,”
“Hey Yoona, this is Taemin” He said while using SeoHyun’s phone. “Hey Taemin give me that!” Grabbing her phone from the guy.
“Anyways, shouldn’t you guys still having your lessons?” I asked while I am lying on my bed.
“Oh that, emergency meeting blah blah, so we were able to go home earlier. Yehey!” The background was noisy, and then Taemin grabbed the cellphone from SeoHyun.
“Hey Yoona ! We decided to go to your house,” That totally woke me up. Wait, my room is a mess!  My microphone, my keyboard, and my violin is all over the room!
“Wait. What?! You can’t !” I shouted. 
“Oops, we’re in front of your house already,” SeoHyun greeted me. Tsk. Hurry up Yoona! I removed myself from the bed, and then threw away my microphone and violin case underneath my bed. I’m most likely safe now.

“Yoona ! You’re friends are here,” Mother shouted from downstairs. “They entered already! Make sure your room is not messy,” She reminded me.
“Okay!” I said. . . .  I’ve hid my microphone what else? I’m sure there’s no trouble now.

“Yo!” Jonghyun and Taemin greeted. I kept on glancing at my bed. Ahaha.  Only SeoHyun knows that I’m Yupi ; I need to make sure that I won’t mess up my secret.

“Oy why do you keep on looking at your bed?” Jonghyun appeared at my back. . I laughed nervously.

“Me ? Looking there? No .. Ahaha, Ahaha,” Sweat dropping from my forehead. Don’t look there. Don’t look there.

“I know ! Study shows that women tend to hide their secrets under their bed,” Wait when did something like that happen?  That Taemin inventing things suddenly.

“I’ve heard that somewhere too,” Jonghyun supported him. Is this your revenge?

“Well then let’s look!” And then he removed the bed sheet. No! God!

“Yoona! Tea’s ready,” My mother knocked on the door. Thank you so much mother. Now I have more reasons to love you. It felt like my soul was before mom came.  I regained my breath.

“My, my what bad timing, thank you aunt!”  SeoHyun got the snacks from mother.

“Yoona don’t move around too much okay? Remember what the doctor said,”  Mother reminded me. I nodded.

“You went to the doctor?” Jonghyun asked me. I nodded while getting a biscuit from the snacks mother gave us.

“Was your injury that bad?” He looked concerned.

“Ah no. Mother was just worried, so we went to the doctor to really know my situation, but don’t worry the doctor said it’s not that serious, but mom insisted for me to not come to class,” I reported to him.

“You should really be more careful,” Inspecting me. Whew, thank god they forgot about the stuff under my bed.

“That was tasty!” Taemin broke our conversation. “Now let us see what’s under the bed!” He said but SeoHyun suddenly pulled him.

“Hey, since you ate the most let’s wash the dishes,” She said and winked at me. I was relieved.

“Why?” He asked.

“Let’s leave them alone for a while okay?” She said and pulled him out of the room.

I then received a text message
‘He was so worried about you, better talk to him Yoona!
Also. I saved your secret ~ You better treat me~”
    I blushed. This guy was worried about me the whole time?

“Err uhm” What should I say?

“I’m glad you’re okay now,” He started the conversation.

“Eh, yeah, but I still can’t move that much. It’s a pity I won’t go to class tomorrow,” I said to him. He frowned.

“Many misses you there including me,” He slipped.

“Pardon?” I said.

“I mean .. If you’re not there then I don’t have someone to annoy, and it has become boring” He told me. Oh that’s why.

“Then you should just find another person,” I told him.

“But you’re special?” What ? This is becoming crazier.

“Me? Special? What are you saying?” I asked him confused.

“Never mind,” He replied. This Jonghyun guy is really driving me mad. I mean, he says things I don’t completely understand, and makes me confuse! 

“Anyways, Yupi released a new cover!” I told him. His eyes brightened up. “Really?” He asked me. I opened my computer, and opened a file, then pressed the button play.

“The song is nice. I didn’t have time to see if she released a new single because of some things,” He confessed.

“Some things?” Still bewildered with the things he’s saying.

“For example. You,” He mentioned me again….. What the heck?

“Okay I don’t get it?” I told Jonghyun. He sighed.

“Never mind, I’ll leave. Taemin texted me. They’re done washing the dishes,” He stood up.  “Don’t be naïve about things Yoona,” and then left the room.

God what is it all about?! I didn’t get a thing he said. He’s making me more confused.

“I’m special huh. . . I don’t really get what he’s saying. Should I ask SeoHyun?” I said to myself.

“Hey Yoona! SeoHyun and the others are leaving already,” Mom shouted from downstairs.

“Bye bye !”  I can’t even walk, so I couldn’t see them off. I sighed.

My world had become strange when I met Jonghyun. . I also forgot that he’s searching for me, Yupi.  My life is becoming more complicated. . . .  What should I do? 

“What did he mean when he said I’m special?”  Still wondering.