Another Story

Unsung Melodies

Jonghyun’s POV

“My hurts,” I said loudly, and noticed that my hand was placed on the wrong spot, her back. If someone sees us, then they will immediately jump into the thought of me hugging Yoona. Oh please, I hope no one enters.

“Oy stand up,” I said commanding her immediately.

“Shut up. I’m figuring out how to do that,” Yoona replied angrily at me. It’s not my fault that we found ourselves on this situation right?

“I’m going to push you if you don’t stand up after five seconds,” I threatened. I don’t want to use force because Yoona might injure herself more, but if that’s the requirement. I’ll do it to liberate myself from shame.

“Don’t sound like my mother,”
“One,”
“I’m figuring out!”
“Two,”
“Stop counting!”
“Three”
“Remove your arm from my back!”
“Four,”

“Anybody there? I’m going inside,” I heard Taemin’s voice and saw his silhouette from the outside using the door as my reference.
“Hurry up!’ I shouted silently.
“God Jonghyun what are you doing?” Oh crap. As I thought. Damn Taemin, don’t just think wildly.
“Don’t just stare! Help her stand up,”  I pleaded.
“But this is a hot scoop!” Suddenly remembering that he is a part of the Journalism Club .I sighed.

“I’ll treat you lunch,” Negotiating.
“Make that as free lunch for a month,” He said making the price higher.
“One week,”  I haggled.
“Three weeks,” He negotiated again.
“Two weeks,” I haggled again.
“One month,” He returned to the original price.
“This is not leading to anywhere,” I said. Taemin glanced at the hallway.
“Oh look someone’s coming,” He reported.
“Fine, fine, one week. Take it or leave it,” I gave as my final price.
“Fine,” He said totally happy with free meals, and then finally removed Yoona from me.

“So, can you tell me what really happened?” Taemin asked Yoona first. Geez, I hope she wouldn’t invent any story just because of what happened a while ago.

“Taemin,” she sobbed. “Thank you so much ! I don’t know what will happen without you,” Grabbed a handkerchief and acted like she was harassed. Knowing Taemin, I’m sure that he will ride with this.  Yoona looked at me for a moment, and stick her tongue out. What a great actress.

“ Jonghyun. I didn’t expect you to even do this much to a young fair maiden like Yoona ! You’re the worst,” Siding of course with the female. I sighed. “Do you seriously believe her?”

“Don’t trust him Taemin. He was like that at first too, but … Uwah !” She cried. Wow, I was really moved by that acting. Tears flowed out from her eyes.  “Jonghyun. You’re my close friend, but I’ve heard enough already,”

“What the heck?” I asked.

Taemin laughed, “How’s that Yoona.  I’m a pretty good actor right?’” 

“Greato, greato!” She rode in with Taemin. They really are alike. The three of them.

“I’m going back to class,” I said and stood up. Yoona kicked me from  my back. Really, she’s a sadistic woman.
“What now?’ I asked , my temper running low.
“You’re not going to leave without me,” She commanded me.

“Why so?”

“Do I need to explain everything? Because of you my injury worsened ! I could still walk awhile ago, but now my feet is refusing to move,” She said.

“Oh, then why didn’t you stand up before we fell?”  I questioned, unsure if she was acting or not this time.

“That was. Fine, I got it. I’ll walk back to class on my own,” She said as she stood up and took a few steps, but then stumbled. I caught her again, Taemin whistled as a tease.

“I’ll walk you back now. You look terribly funny stumbling,” I said. She slapped me.

“Never mind,” She said and walked on her own again.  I held her hand giving her support. 

-Clinic-

“They really do look like a couple right SeoHyun?”

“Ehh… I thought you didn’t notice me,”

“You’re worried about Yoona too,”

“But it seems like she found a new friend already,” SeoHyun speaking behind a curtain that was separating the school beds.

“Shall I walk you to class too?” Taemin offered.

“Eh… I’m alright. I can walk on my own,” SeoHyun immediately declined, and passed by Taemin.

Stopping SeoHyun, grabbing her hand quickly. She blushed deeply.

“Let go of me,” SeoHyun said.

“Then let me walk with you,”

“Just let go of me.. Fine!” she said stomping back to class.

“Oy wait for me !” Taemin rushed towards her side.

A new story is about to be written as two more characters join the game. What shall happen now?