Chapter NINE

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

Zelo dunno~!

GGLLLAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!

 

------

Stella's PoV

     After minutes has passed it felt like hours. "Let's just face it,.. We were both stupxd" he chuckled. "We really were..." I softly answered back still clinging onto him, listening to his now steady hearbeat. "Maybe I should go.. You got work..and you're still busy" I mumbled sadly.  

     "I'm so miserable'

     "Don't go.. Just stick around for awhile?" as we release each other from the long warm hug. I give him a worried look. "Let's just say we're friends, I'm sure EXO would believe it since we are from the same school, they'll understand.." as he comfortably takes my hand into his giving me a heart-warming smile. "I guess.. Let's go then" I happily replied and returned the smile. Then suddenly, Zelo's phone rang, stopping us from walking. "Who texted me now??" he said with a hint of irritation. "Who is it?" I said as I also looked at the text. It was all in capital letter, large and clear.

 

   "  ZELLA~! ZELLA~! ZELLA~!! WE LOVE YOU~ STAY HAPPY FOREVER~!!  "

 

     "They're at it again.." I giggled along with Zelo looking at the text. "Come on~! and Hurry up~!!" boomed a husky soldier-like voice from the main door of the warehouse. It was Yongguk oppa, with a wide smile plastered on his face."Last one there has to carry the loser out the warehouse when we're done~!" Zelo shouted as he began running. "Yahh~! No fair~! you're cheating!!" I shouted back running after him. Obviously, I lost.. As Zelo ran into the warehouse along with Yongguk, they just left me like that. 'Bastards' 

     "Coordi unnie~ Need water.." I panted asking the closest person I saw. "Sure, sure~! um.. Stella-shii? W-What are you doing here? Didn't you leave earlier?" she asked me worriedly. "Yea I did.. Just wanted to annoy the B.A.P oppas, I need my revenge back~!" I childishly replied, trying my best not to act suspicious. "Owhhhh~ hahahaha.. Well I hope you succeed in that, I'll get going now Stella-shii" she had that confused look on her face but then recovered. "Stella-shii?"

     "Hello Suho oppa.. Aren't you suppose to do a photoshoot right now?" I curiosly asked. "Zelo was late. What are you still doing here?" he continued asking. 'Shoot.. I'm starting to get suspicious aren't I?' "Well, I just decided that I wanted to annoy BAP this evening. hehe. But honestly, it's better than staying home by myself" I answered back sheepishly. "You know BAP?"

     'My gosh investigator Suho oppa~! Am I a criminal to you? What's with all these questions?? You are killing me~!' I miserably thought to myself.

     "Suho~! We're ready to start the shoot" shouted a voice. "Let's go, Don't want to leave you here by yourslef" he gestured  me to come along. BAP were on the set while EXO-K stood by the set and EXO-M sitting on the long benches opposite to the photoshoot set. I awkwardly sat on the only available seat, which was between Luhan and Tao. "What are you still doing here?" asked Baekhyun, creeping behind me. "When did you come here?" followed by Tao, and Luhan just silently awkwardly staring at us. "I wanted to annoy them" I whispered, pointing at BAP. "Do what you do best cousin" Tao muttered. "Hah he's right Stella" Baekhyun said pinching my cheek. (btw Bacon is also Stella's cousin, but on her mother's side and Tao is from her father's side) "Owww~ That hurts Mr.Piglet!" as I playful pull onto his fringe. "Nononono~ Not the hair~ anything but the face and hair Stella" he said scrunching his face up.

 

a4.gif "DivaBaek~" I sang. "Aiiiiish~ Well good luck on the annoy part. Gotta go~" he said as he messes my hair in one swing of an arm over my head. 

     I'm guessing I was abit too busy talking to Baekhyun oppa that I never realized that BAP wasnt on the set anymore, I had that lost look on my face 'What? Where? When? How~?' with my mouth shaped of an 'o'

     "Tao.. Where di--" "See ya next time, We're off" He said as he stood up from the bench. 'Meanie...' "Bye Stella~ See you whenever~" as EXO-M leaves. "Byee~ What now? EXO-K and BAP are here..... I am one dead girl,.. Oh wait~! Piglet's still here" as I shift my gaze away from the main entrance and back to the photoshoot set. 'I guess BAP's at the dressing room?'

     I quietly tip-toe my way to the dressing room. 'I AM A NINJA IN THE OPEN SPACE, TOTALLY VISIBLE' 

tumblr_m22q3mRiMP1r3gb8t.png (this reminds me of Kai.... DON'T HURT ME~! >,<)  

     Actually, as I 'sneakily' tip-toe to the dressing room, all of EXO-K's eyes were fixed on me, having weird looks on their faces.

 

Me trying to be a ninja? 

 

tumblr_m2whtsTz1y1r69db6o2_250.pnglike a boss yo.

~~~~~

 

     "OPPA~!!!!" I shouted as I hugged Daehyun, the nearest person to me. "Stellaaaaa~" he sang back in a robotic way, awkwardly letting me hug him. "I'm surprised that you're still here Stella-yah" Himchan said. "Mehh" I mumbled as I let go of Daehyun oppa. "Zelo's in the toilet" Yongguk pointed out. "I'm pretty sure she'll just go in the toilet hyung" Daehyun said as he sits next to Yongguk on the couch.

     "Daehyun, you better shut that plump lips of your or I swear to god I will  kiss you let your crazy fangirls you..." I threatingly said giving dagger-like glares. "Wow.. You sure have grown alot Stella.." he replied back. "You win..." I whined, sitting beside Yongguk and Daehyun oppa. "You know.. Yesterday... Zelo was pretty sad" Youngjae  whispered said. "You should really learn how to whisper more Jae" Daehyun said, disturbing our talk. Although it's true, Younjae should know what's the difference between talking and whispering.

     "He was?"   'Who am I kidding?! I was miserable too...'

     "You better take good care of him, You know,.. we are counting on you" Yougjae said. 'Typical mother..' as I sighed. "That's just rude Stella" he said. "I was breaaathing~ Youngjae oppa, Breaaaathing~~". "That's what I tell him too, cause I'm breaaaaathing~" Yongguk then said with his extremely low husky voice, making Youngjae leave beacuse of irritation. "You sound like a monster Yongguk oppa" I giggled out.

    Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Why are you so close to Baekhyun hyung?" he asked. "You don't need to be jealous Zelo. He's just my cousin" I said assuringly. "Don't cousins usually hate each other?" he asked as he sits on the coffee table, facing me.

     "True~ but Baekhyun oppa is weird and fun to talk to...... And girly at times" I honestly replied. "I'm weird too~" Zelo said sticking out his tounge just like a dog. "Zelo, that is disgusting" said Jongup and Youngjae in unison.

     "BAP, it's time to do the photoshoot with EXO now" said the person on the other side of the door. "You better keep your promise that you'll carry me when this is done" Zelo said teasingly in a cute way as he hops his way out of the dressing room followed by the others. I just have to say that EXO and BAP are kinda awkward together. They talked, the laughed but end up having this weird atmosphere around them. I just sat on the long bench observing them from behind, saw a few forced smiles here and there. And that's not even a surprise honestly.. 

 

_____

So.. you can call this chapter a 'crappy chapter'....... Imma kill myself by rolling myself to death

lo2.gif

but ofcourse I'll let you guys push me to my rolling death because I wasted your precious time because of my -ish writing skills ^^;

lo3.gif

 

 

&&& I changed the title from 'Love makes you Foolish' to 'Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?'

so it also meeeeeeeeeans a new poster~! : /