Chapter TWO

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

 

Stella's PoV

 

Back to the present day, I, Stella Park. Will never give up, no matter what the reason is. I'll find my way back to him..

I will..

     

     "Stella-shii~ Come on! You don't want to be late for your first contract deal!!" shouted my manager, a.k.a my Aunt JiLiu. "I'm coming~" i reply back from my bathroom as I put on some light lip balm and put on a little eyeliner but with a bare face. 

     "STELLA~!!"

     "I'm coming~! I'm coming~!" while running out of my bedroom, running down the stairs, I jump and missed 4 steps. "I'm Ironman yo. He he" i said with a deep voice. "Stella, how are you going to get the job if you act like that?" Manager JiLiu said tapping her foot on the floor impatiently.

     "You can't blame me~" as I swiftly walk pass by her and through the doorway. "Come on now~ We're going to be late if you just stand there Manager JiLiu, You don't want me to get fired do you? Especially on the first day" I smugly said. She kept quiet and had that stern look on her face. 'Aunt JiLiu, always the same as ever' 

 

          15minutes later~

     "I'll pick you up in 2 hours, BEHAVE" Manager JiLiu said and with that she just left. I was stunned, what was I to do here? No one gave me instruction or anything... 'Maybe Manager JiLiu did tell me, I guess I wasn't listening'

     "Park Chanwoo?"

     =____=

     'Chanwoo?' "Stella. Um yes?" Just so you know I hate that name, It sounds lke a dude's name doesn't it? Well,... yea I kinda am a tomboy.. but.. urghh WHATEVER I still hate it anyways!

     "The director wants to start the photoshoot as soon as possible, Please follow me" she said. "Okay... Can I ask you a question?" She nodded in response. "What's your age?". Stupxd question, I know. I just wanted to make the walk less awkward "I'm 27, yes I am an old ahjumma.." "Old? You're not old at all~!"

     'well aside that you're kinda half of my height..' as I look at her.

     ". . . ."

     That was it. The entire walk has become awkward. 

 

~~~~~

     "Stella-yah~ I'm happy you could finally come" said the photographer happily. "Yeaa... I will try my best to not let you down" while bowing down. "Aihyuuu~ It's allright, You'll do great no matter what, all you have to do is just do some poses infront of the camera then you're done" he said patting my back. "My oh my~ You are one tall 15 year old girl...How tall are you?" looking up on me as if I was a lamp post. "I'm only 178cm sir,.." I gave a weak smile, trying my best not to say anything hurtfull. 'and it's not my fault that you're short for a 30 year old guy......'

     "It was nice talking, but now you have to go and get all glamoured up. Shoo~ shoo~" 

     I literally got pushed into the fitting room when I was told to put on this tacky looking dress, It was all glittery and shinee. 'And what's with the one strap? I ain't a modern tarzan for fxck's sake'  One thing you should know about me. I HATE dresses and high heels. 

 

It's just a simple NO from me 

meme-no.jpg

 

     I awkwardly stand infront of the mirror looking at the dress I am wearing. "I feel like a slxt..." I sighed out. "Chanwoo-shii.. It's time to do your make up." said the coordi-unnie. "Okay.. And unnie,.. can you please call me by the name 'Stella' ? If that's okay with you? I.. dont really like that name...." I shyly confessed as I sat down on the chair.

     "Ofcourse Stella.. Now just relax okay? I'll be applying just light make up on you yea? Close your eyes~" said the unnie. Who's name is YeJae.

~~~~~

 

     "Stellaaaaa~ you look beautiful~! Come on now. If we wrap up early, we can go out for lunch" the jolly Jaehoon photographer said.

    "Lunch? Food? I'll go anywhere for free food. Leggo~" as I walked on to the photoshoot area like a soldier. The staff all laughed and called out that I'm hilarious and funny. 'Aihyuu~ Stella, Stella. I'm sure you'll be a person who everyone will love someday' thought Jaehoon.

     Throughout the whole photoshoot it was all smiles and laughter that filled the air. And I also found out that this was the staff's ever first 'fun' session ever, The others that had come here before were all serious and just plain boring. Well that's just what've heard so far.

     "So Stella, you wanna go lunch now? The others are done packing so I guess we might as well go now" said Jaehoon with YeJae behind him.

     "Food. Okay, Let's go.. I'm hungry~!"

_____

 

Updated~!

 

This is kinda like an intro for the story :) So please bare with me PEPOL~! xP

is it short? If it is tell me please ^^