Chapter ONE

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

 

      As months pass by unknowingly, the feeling of being away from him was painful.. For that I'm workin SO hard for this. Remembering the first day when I first met him back in elementary school.

 

 

 *~*~*~*~*~*

      "Let me introduce to you Choi Junhong, please take good care of him. You can sit anywhere you want" said Ms.Lee.

     "Okay.." he said. He sure had a hard time finding a place to sit. Not to mention people in my class aren't really that "warm". In the end, he just sat at the back of the class by himself with eyes that weren't sure where he was, with lips that he could barely use, hands balled into a fist. 

     He was nervous I guess, really nervous.. Being the weird girl I usually am, I tidy up my belongings and sat next to him. He looked up on me with wide eyes as if I was a ghost. "Don't worry, I'm not a ghost that will eat you... I'm Stella" as I sat down and shook his hand. "I-I'm JunHong,..." he croaked out. "You okay? I bet you're nervous.." I leaned over and whispered into his ear. "W-WHAT are you doing?!" he quickly leaned against his seat, backing away from me.

     It was pretty awkward honestly. "I..I don't want them to kill me...." straightening up his chair. "Kill you? why kill y--" I took a peak to look at the class, and turns out half of the class was staring. "Er-Ermmm... Waddup guys?!! I was just asking if he was okay". With that they all sighed and rolled their eyes, some were also shaking their heads. 'Geeez'.

     "You any good in English?" asked a voice out of the blue. Zelo.  "Huh? Well.. It's kinda easy honestly... Why?" I replied back 'He's actually talking~!"

     "Nothing.. We got English now...." he said looking at his notebook. 'He's weird....'

     "Since we're done with the main work, How about we do some reading?" Mr.Brian announced.

     "Nooooooo~!!!"

     "Let's just do a test!"

     "Can I have detention?"

     Complaints and groans filled the room. "Ohh shut up, all you dim witted children" he said in a jokingly way and gave everyone book. "What's more greater than reading a book on a sun shinee day? Am I right?" Mr.Brian said with his unchanging tone.

     "Let's just start shall we? You, new kid. I hope you know some English. Start reading the first two paragraphs.."

     I looked up on him and whispered "You do know how to read right?". "Yea I know"

     The moment he read few of the English text, it sounded perfect, well that's before he started to read it fast like HECK! I don't think I could read that fast. "Wooooow~ Slow down.. I think that's enough..."

     My eyes were round as a golf ball. How could someone read THAT fast? He's only 9!! When i turned to face him, his face was red as a cherry tomato not really.

     It was as if he got brain-washed. He had that surprised look on his face. Like he didn't know what was happening. He ignored every single question I asked about what happened during English. 'I need answers. Hmmm... I'll ask him during lunch, then there's no way he'll escape me'

     

     *KKKRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG~

     

     "Junhong... You can tell me anything.. I promise, I won't tell anyone anything, It's not like I got that much friends anyways..." I sighed.

     It was true.. I didn't really have that much friends, I was that kind of girl that was alot boy-ish than usual girls are, and guy's wouldn't get close to me cuz they say im weird.. Which I kinda am i guess.

     "I'm weird.. No one likes me. People would call me a robot and sometimes they would avoid me because they say they'll turn into a robot too" his voice full of pain, water start to pool in his eyes. "Well I'm not running away from you. And I'm a weird person too.. People say I'm a guy in a girls body.. Which is kinda more worse. But I know what's the truth, It's not like they know whats happening in our world, Cheer up" as I hugged him. "We're not weird, we're special" i said softly.

     "S-S-Stella.. Thank you.." he said with a voice that could describe an angel's voice and continued to hug tighter.

     Day by day, We grew closer and sometimes we'd go to each others how to play pretend that we were idols and MC etc, He was my brother, Choi JunHong

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

IT'S BORING I KNOW (AND SHORT).. PLEASE FORGIVE ME

tumblr_lznra8oCD21r3zat8.gif