Chapter FIVE

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

So... I'm back 

 

   tumblr_lzeua66mKL1rohw9wo1_400.png

 

Not that I wanted to though.. JUST KIDDING~ Me likey it here~

   

      I was just 

                         Zelo thinkingthinking...

 

 

 (don't you wish you were that pencil?!)

tumblr_m32ai7v5CS1rn0rzko2_500.png

Okay.. I'm done babbling about random shizz, back to da storreh~! 

 

 

~~~~~

     "Watch the face missy!" he said 'LoLoLoL his Busan accent is priceless xD' "You're such a derp Daehyun" I smugly said as I made my way to the sink. "So why are you here?" I asked him, washing my hands. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?"

     "You know what? Let's just forget it. You wanna come with me?" as he wraps his arm around my neck with a smile. "No... Not now.." I said in a hushed tone lowering my head. Then he said "You still can't get over it?" as he tries looking into my eyes infront of my face. 'You can't like me..and I can't like you...'

     "The FxCK?!" we heard the door open followed by a curse. "Don't touch her!" he continued as he yanked Daehyun away from me.

     "YONGGUK!! He wasn't doing anything!!!!" as I try pulling him away from the cornered Daehyun. "Then what are you doing? Here?! I thought he was gonna fxck you or something!" he shouted.

     He's worried?

     "Hyung!" Daehyun called out. Yongguk sighed. "Can I go now? I don't wanna ruin your career... Goodbye" I said bitterly. I know I shouldn't be this mean to him, but it's not my fault that he goes fanboy mode when the topic is about 'Secret'. I don't like them. Why?

     Well Imma tell you why! All of them were my senior back then when I was still a trainee with them. They said some stipxd rumor that I hated them and also said I did something abusive to them!!!??? and try to get them in trouble. Stupxd bxitches... I never did anything wrong to them. And the way they try to act all cute. May I have a barf bag please? I never actually hated them, well that's just before they told those stupxd things. They are such DISGRACEFUL WOMEN! I just simply hate them. They try too hard for people to like them, What a sad life...

Yongguk's PoV

     "Ruin my career? What is she talking about?" 

     "You screamed at her hyung,.. What do you expect from her?" Daehyun explained. "What? You know her too! She doesn't take anything serious with me.. Even if I am shouting.. I miss her" I whispered the last part. "Let's just go..." he said walking pass me. 

     'Was I jealous?' as I recall what I saw earlier.. 'It seemed like they were hugging...' ,,Snap out of it Bang Yongguk!! You don't know what you're saying!,, shouted a voice back.

     "Yongguk hyung!"

     "Yea yea, I'm coming." I grogily said as I walk out of the area. "Where's Zelo?" I asked as I saw our maknae not present in our van. "He said he forgot something somewhere at the roof-top after shooting" Youngjae answered back as he took a selca with Daehyun. "You could've helped him or something" rolling my eyes, walking back to the restaurant. "I'd rather do the something than helping hyung~!" Youngjae shouted.  

     'Where's the roof again?' as I awkwardly stand in the middle of the hall, scratching my head looking left to right. "Do you need help oppa?" asked the cashier girl. 'Who are you to call me oppa?' "Yea.. Where's the roof?" I said avoiding eye contact as I looked at a vase. "Just go down to the end of the hall then turn left.." 

      

 

_____

I kno tht its fxcking short T^T

 

 

These two~!! >< *forever fangirling*

tumblr_m357b2VOpw1r32a31o1_250.gif

tumblr_m357b2VOpw1r32a31o2_250.gif

tumblr_m357b2VOpw1r32a31o3_400.gif