Chapter 8Eight

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

I finally got a poster for the story~

KaiYeol  WOO~!

 

 

_____

Stella's PoV

     "We meet once again.."

     'Why them.... oh god, please KILL me'

     "How's my favorite little cousin dooooooing?" as Tao hugs me. "Don't leave me out~!" as the stranger, Luhan hugs me as well. "Why" I muttered. "Don't get too excited Stella.. I'm pretty sure we'll end this shoot soon" as he pats my head just like a dog. "I'm Luhan" the stranger said and offers a hand to shake. "I'm Stella, It's nice to meet you" as I slightly bow down to the older male. "You don't have to do that~! Aren't we like the same age?" he said holding my shoulders in place to stop me from slightly bowing. 

     *loud facepalm* by Tao. "Luhan hyung,.. She's only 15.." Tao pointed out. "15?!" he exclaimed with his hands still on my shoulders. "Yea.. I'm 15" I said slightly bitting my lip. "You're tall~!" He said in amazement. "We're almost the same height..." I awkwardly said, taking his hands off my shoulders.

     'PedoHan.... He's got Sehun already.......'

     "Oh sorry about that, What I meant was that you're tall for a 15 year old." "I guess I am.. So I'm doing the photoshoot with you guys? today?"

     "You bet cha lil coussy~! You better hurry up if you don't want to lag our schedule for today~" Tao said with his usual cocky voice. "You don't have to tell me what to do. I'm not a baby anymore" I said walking away after sticking my tounge out at him.

     "You're kidding right? She isn't actually 15 right?" I heard Luhan's voice asking Tao.

~~~~~

    "Do I look old Chen oppa?" I sadly asked the person next to me, both of us doing our make-up. "What? No~! Ofcourse not.. You're beautiful just the way you are~" he sang out. "You're so cheesy Chen" I giggled at his action. "Why would a person say you look old? That's just unbelievable. Maybe it's just your height?"

    "Hmph"

    "You are kinda tall, You're the same height as me, Luhan and Lay" 

    "Heh? Really? I've never noticed that.. Well except for Luhan. Anyways, I'm going to change now oppa. Thanks for the chat" as I fixed my hair and hopped of the tall chair, giving him a smile.

    "See ya in abit then"

    'Why can't Tao be nice like Chen oppa?' i thought followed by a sigh.

~~~~~

     "So you're the 15 year old girl model?" asked a voice as I took a seat near to the photoshoot location. "S-Sehun? I mean, Sehun-shii? What are you doing here? Wasn't EXO-M here only?" I said with my eyes wide.

    'ASDFGHJKL!!!! I shouldn't call him so informally~! Don't tell me that I'm gonna do a photoshoot with the whole EXOfamily!'

    "Are you okay? You look abit shocked.." he said repeatingly waving his hand infront of my face. "I-It's nothing... You just look kinda scary to me, especially when you were at the shadow-y part of the place" I said trying my best to ignore eye contact with him, as I fixed my shirt.

    "Sorry about that, I am afterall the evil maknae here" he chuckled. 'Is he trying to be nice to me? He's creeping me out....'. "Well actually it's Kyuhyun oppa... In my opinion. Although I'm not that much of an ELF. And you still didn't answer my question from earlier, Is EXO-K here too?"

    "Well you talk alot.. And to answer your question, Nope not all of us, Just me. We got a photoshoot next after M then all of K will be here.." he naturally replied back as he also took a seat next to me. "She's nervous, that's why Sehun" Tao said as he entered the area. "Nervous? Are you nervous...because of me?" he (shtoopidly) stands infront of me at eye-level.

    "Please, I'm not nervous because of you" I responded back coldly. "Ouch" Tao said behind us. 'Okay! I admit I am nervous but not because of him, its his eyes....'

~~~~~

    "And that's a wrap~!" shouted out the photographer.

    "Booooooooring~ Photoooooooo~ shoooooooooooooooot~ everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~" I sang out long and loud as I reached out waiting room. "The photographer is an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Hooooooooooooooooooole~" Lay sang out with a low voice. "Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Uuuuuuuuuup~" continued Kris as he literally jumps on the couch. And in the end we all just laughed out exhaustion away.

    "I wonder when is B.A.P going to arrive" I heard Chanyeol's loud voice outside the room. And yes, the whole EXO already came. All of them are weird and friendly, being the aliens we are.

    'What..?B.AP?'

    I quickly changed my clothes and make-up and tried escaping, but there's ALWAYS stopping me. "Where you going so fast Stella?" asked Baekhyun. "I wanna go home and sleep. hehehehe" I said a lame excuse. "Uh.. sure then, and tell Aunt JiLiu that I said 'Hi'. See you next time" as he gave me a goodbye hug.

    "Wooooooooo~" the others woo'ed in the background. "Bye you guys~ Hope we'll see each other soon" I said waving goodbye as I exit the room, almost running to the main gate which was the only thing for my escape. Just a few more meters "Man that was close, I hope I won't bump in-"

    "SORRY~!"

    "ZELO?! A-Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry~! I didn't see you there! Are you okay? You're not hurt are you? You're fine right?" I asked all those questions fastly. "I'm alright.. All I need is you to be by my side..." he said hugging me. "Zelo... Isn't that just abit too cheesy?.. iLoveYou...." I said as I weep onto his chest, feeling his warmth, feeling safe. I've miss this feeling back then when I was with him.

    'Why was I trying so hard to avoid him when both of us needed eachother the most...' 

    "I'm sorry, I was so stupxd Zelo. I'm sorry.."

 

_____

SAD ending of a chapter TT^TT

 

I got a question fr u guys who are reading this, Are you guys a reader and comment-er or just a (silent) reader ?

 

 

 

ANDDDD sorry for the long wait btw, I was about to update it after reading BUT then my desktop decided to go back and erased EVERYTHING I typed in... And so I had to re-type everything in a different way... and this is how I felt

v

v

Disv

 

v

v

v

v

v

KaiYeol *waving*

BYEEEEE