Chapter SE7EN

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

see whut i did thar on da title ? xP

 

 

______
 

Daehyun's PoV

     "Jongup,..Youngjae.. Can I just -"

     "No" they reply in unison. I sighed and listen to the weeping maknae at the other side of the wall, resting my palm against it. 'Did it really hurt you that much Zelo?'

~~~~~

 

Next day..

     "Hyung" Zelo said with a raspy voice with puffy zombie-like eyes, at the door of Yongguk's room. "Hyung.." he repeated. "Hyung. Hyung. Hyung" he continued on and on and on with his eyes closed, with no emotion in his voice.

     "I'll wake him up Zelo, You can go shower.." as I see the poor maknae kept on repeating like a broken recorder. "Thanks hyung..." as he finally open his eyes, revealing his red puffy eyes. "Yongguk. Wake up, You don't want Zelo to be in a bad mood,.. Especially when he's in this condition..." I said as I sit at the edge of his bed. "I know... I just feel so helpless when it comes to Zelo..." as he removed his blanket from his bed.

     As expected from the leader, He.. didn't really know what to do, just like me... "I know you wanna help him too.. I ju-" "I just wanna help him...." as he burry his head under his pillow. "Let's just get ready. And hope Zelo will get a little better" I stood up and left his room to get dressed.

    

~~~~~

Stella's PoV

     "Another photoshoot? Noooooooo~!" I shouted lazily under my blanket. "Park Chanwoo. Wake up now. Or drop thew WHOLE deal" stated Manager JiLiu. "You wouldn't" as I glared at her after jumping out of my bed. "I dont know.. Can I?" she sarcastically said. 'Anybody kill me now please.. I just wanna sleep till 10 in the morning!' 

     "Fine.."

     "And make yourself look decent for the boys" she shouted as I shut the door of my bathroom at her. "Annoying Aunt JiLiu... The same as always.. Old, noisy, bossy,.. OLD~!" I said as I harshly squished the toothpaste onto my toothbrush. 'Oops....'

 

~~~~~

JongUp's PoV

     "You think Zelo's alright by now?" I whispered to Youngjae as he just shoves a muffin into his mouth.

    "You eat like a pig hyung..."

     "What? Can't a guy eat his muffin peacefully? Just ignore him, It'll go away" he said, sending bits of muffin flying out of his mouth. "Don't talk with your mouth full! That's just disgusting.." as I drink my juice. "It's beacause you're a GIRL" with that even MORE bits of muffin came out flying. "Okay,. I guess you're right..." as Youngjae sat down on his chair eating it PROPERLY.

     "Are there any more muffins girly girls?" said Himchan as he literally skipped into the dining area. "Who you talkin to?" I said in unison with Youngjae. "Calm ya down.. I just wanted to lighten the mood up~ Everyone is like under a black cloud right now.." he said slumping down into the chair.

     'Everyone IS under a black cloud right now..'

     "Jongup~~ Can I borrow your purple cap today?" Zelo asked with a tired voice. "You sure you're feeling okay?" Himchan asked the zombie maknae. "I wore my socks to sleep" he grogily replied back. "Aaaah~ No wonder you're so moody right now.. Well it'll pass" Himchan assured him.

     'This girly girl really still doesn't know what's happening? Was he really that deaf last night when Zelo was crying ?' doing a face palm. "You okay?" Youngjae and Himchan asked. "Just a headache...." So I'm guessing that only Himchan doesn't know what's happening right now........

(was I the only one who stared at it?? O_O)

 

~~~~~

     "So hyung~! Are we doing the photoshoot with a model today?" I said smiling, hoping that it would be a female model. "I dont know" Manager Hyung said shrugging his shoulders up and down. "I forgot.. I'm not sure Jongup.." as he started the engine.

     "You okay Zelo? You look a little bit tired.." Manager Hyung asked as he looked through th side-view mirror. "I slept with my socks on..." as he fixes his cap to cover his face to sleep. "Just make sure you don't have eye bags when you do the photoshoot"

     "Mmhmm"

 

~~~~~

Stella's PoV

     "Hurry up~!"

     "Do you have to say that everytime I'm just about to wear my shoes? Do you want me to go bare foot or something?!" I said angrily in a hushed tone. "I can hear you Stella, Just hurry up!" she shouted back from the front door, which is 2meters away from the stairs that I am sitting on. "F this shiz!" as I stubbornly stand up with only one shoe on, and the other shoe in my hand. I walked out of the house, locked the door and entered the car.

     "Where's your other shoe young lady?"

     "I'm just about to wear it~! gosh.." I said angrily, wearing my other shoe harshly. "So who am I going to work with today?" I said with an irritated voice. "I'm not sure.. All I remember that the group has 6 members in the group" Manager JiLiu said flipping through the papers. "6? so....  is it Beast? TeenTop? B...A.P?!" I shouted the last part. "Shut your mouth Stella~! And calm down"

     'What if it really is B.A.P? No..No...Please be TeenTop or Beast.. Just NOT B.A.P pleasee~!' As myy breathing started to get uneven, I couldn't think straight anymore... Why does these things keep on happening to me?

'FML'

~~~~~

     ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !

 

_____

Obviously,... I haven't been updating.. SORRY

I got personal problems ryt nw T_T and its nt helping AT ALL..... I hope you dont find this chapter crappy,.. If you do I'm SORRY, lyk very very veryy SORRY 

 

I need some

so I can be

 

tumblr_lskorombCP1r12z8to1_500.gif

but.....

tumblr_lsuqj3TFZP1qjws12o8_250.gif

tumblr_liumati2p01qbxe99.gif