Chapter THREE

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

 

Stella's PoV

 

     "Food. Food. Food. Food"

     "You haven't eaten breakfast this morning?" Jaehoon stated. "Yeaa.. I woke up late and I had to rush that Manager JiLiu didn't even give me a milisecond to JUST step a foot in my kitchen~!" I emotionally tug on my hair. "You poor thing. Well don't you worry~!"

     "So.. where we going to have luch?" as I climbed into the staff's van. "Yeolbong Jjimdak (열봉찜닭)"

     "REALLY?!! I --"

     "Ofcourse~! How can I be so stupxd?! Let's go to somewhere healthier then" Jaehoon interupted. "WHAT?! NO! I was going to say. I haven't eaten chicken for daaays~" as I literally jumped when he said that we should go to 'somewhere healthier'. "Are you sure? What about your manager? You should take care of your body you know..."

     -____-  'Don't tell me what to do'

     "I don't gain weight at all. Only if I eat bread.." TT^TT

     "Well then okay. I needed to eat some chicken too" YeJae chuckled. 

~~~~

 

     "Ehhhhh~?" i exclaimed aloud, with my eyes wide open as we passed a group with all the same light hair colour.

     "What is it Stella?" they both said. "Th-Th-That..That...---" "Speak up Stella, What did you see?" YeJae said trying to get my attention as Jaehoon worriedly continued driving.

     "B..B.A.P" as I pointed my index finger to where they were with my mouth hanging open. "Aihyuu~! Stella! You made me so worried! You are a weird fangirl" laughed Jaehoon. I couldn't say anything.. I was speechless.

     "So who's your bias Stella?" YeJae asked with a smile. "N-Neh?" as I felt my left eye twitch. "Nevermind, It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I won't steal anybody from you" YeJae ended it with a laugh. All I could give her was a 

                                                                                                        bad_poker_face_meme_postkarte-p239419042     

 

 

 

not a poker face but yeaaa.

~~~~~

     "Why are they girls doing here? I guess some idol is inside.. Maybe B.A.P ?" YeJae said as we passed the building to find an empty parking space. "What? B.A.P? A-are you sure?" as I peak at the front door, there were atleast 40 of em. 'Shizz' as I slowly go back to my original sitting position. "Please don't be B.A.P, Please don't be B.A.P, Please don't be B.A.P" i whisper over and over and over again. 'Why today??' I faced up and open my mouth as my arms became jelly flailing everywhere.

     "Stella?"

     "Stella?"

     "What?" as I stopped and act as if nothing happened. I guess I should stop being in my own little world. "You're funny Stella, Cha~ Let's go get food" Jaehoon said after opening the van's door. "What was all the *does the jelly hands*" Jaehoon continued as YeJae bursted into laughter again. " I was.....just..trying to copy this cartoon I saw, it was a Jellyfish dancing~! *does the jelly hands*"

     "Are you sure you're suppose to be a model? You're more of a comedian to me" he said while laughing, both of them on the verge of dying cause of the lack of air. 'Am I really that weird?'

     As we tried to get through the wave of zombie fangirls, I thought 'I wonder how do crazy fangirls would act if I was their guy bias'

fangirls.jpg     

'Erkk... I might as well die'

 

"Jaehoon hyung~!" shouted a voice as we enter the restaurant. "Luhan? Is that you?" he squinted his eyes. 

     'Obviously.. How can you not see him? He's atleast 17 steps infront of you, you blind bat'

 

 

     "Wait.. Isn't that?! ----"

 

     *facepalm*

   

 

 

 

 

_____

 

How was it?

happy-big-smile-l.png      happy-big-smile-l.png     happy-big-smile-l.png     happy-big-smile-l.png     happy-big-smile-l.png     happy-big-smile-l.png

 

 

poker_face.png

 

 

 

                                                      thumbnail.png