Chapter FOUR

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

 

 

     ". . . . ."

     O_______o

 

     'it really is him~! H-He isn't suppose to be here. Not now! Not here!'

     "Well Hello hyung, It's been awhile since we last met" said Luhan as he gave Jaehoon a hug.

     "TAO~! CHEN !!" shouted Luhan.

 

     "No! no! no! no!" 'If EXO-M is here, which means Tao... Why lord? Do you hate me that much? Why Why Why Why Why' as I did a facepalm. I can imagine him right now, smirking at me. Seeing what I've become.. "Bastard" I mumbled.

     "Stella. You hungry aren't you? Come on let's just let Jaehoon catch up with them" as YeJae literally started dragging me to the next room. I saw it.... I knew it! He was making that face again.

     "AAHHHHCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran out of the room.

     "STELLA?!" YeJae shouted as she was about to enter the room when I ran out.

  This day is getting worse by the second~! You know what happened? You know WHAT?! DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FXCK HAPPENED??!! THAT

ASR&^*GHUGOI!@$HOA$EITHBET9A%EHT@RG*IERJGAOEVTR!!!!!!!!!!

 

     MOTHER FXCKING MOFO FXCKING MOLESTED ME!!! The next time I see him. I'm SO~! gonna beat the crxp out of him

 

~~~~~

     "Why did he have to do that... You stupxd, ignorant, bastard mofo" as I let a few of my tears fall down freely. There I was, crying like the little girl am. I leaned against the staff van's door sitting down, burrying my face into my knees.

     "Stella~? Stella~?" I heared YeJae and Jaehoon called out to me. "Stella~?"

     "I hate him..." I muttered as I saw YeJae and Jaehoon at the corner of my eyes. "Deary... You don't have to hate anybody.. Everything is alright. Everything is aaall~right" as she crouched down and pat my head. "Stella.. I don't really know what's going on, but..just let us help you. I can't stand watching you be in pain like this..." Jaehoon sighed. I sniffled a few times and wiped my tears away.

     "I'm hungry.. Let's go eat~!" I said trying my best to be happy. They both sighed and just continued to follow me from behind. 'I hope they're not in there anymore..... Please..' As much I wanted to forget the whole thing, I just can't. Stupid fxcking mofo...

 

~~~~~

     Nothing happened so far when we entered and started eating at the restaurant."So.. what's your relation with EXO-M, Jaehoon-shii?" I asked polietly. "EXO-M? Ahh! I'm Chen's uncle" he answered as he sipped his green tea. "Uncle? I never knew that.."

     "You know Chen?" he curiously asked, getting suspicious. "Not really, But Tao..yes..." I quietly answered back and continued to eat. "Is he your boyfriend Stella?" "W-What?!" as I choked on a string of my noodles.

     I was coughing so violently that I had to cover up my mouth to make myself stop. "You don't have to take it so seriously Stella-shii, He was only kidding.." chuckled YeJae.

     'I almost died and you guys didn't even help me one bit!! and that's what you just say?!'

     "He..He's just my far cousin, that I hate very much...." I said bitterly as I finished eating. "Cousin? Really? I'm guessing you come from a tall family Stella?" Jaehoon stated,

     'Gee, really now? So I'm guessing you come from a family of midgets?' -______-

     Just to let you know, I'm abit sensitive when it comes to heights... "No wonder Tao said you were weird." "What. Did he. Say. About me?" as I felt like my eyes were flames. "Let's just have desserts now?" YeJae said clasping her hands, trying to lighten up the mood?

     And no. Tao wasn't the one who molested me back there. 

 

~~~~~ 

      The three of us waited in the line to pay for the bill, But then suddenly. I had to got to the toilet. 'Bad timing, Bad timing' "U-Unnie... I'm gonna go to the toilet.. I really need to go. Like NOW" I said with my eyes widely. "Okay sure, We'll wait for you in the van. Just don't get too long"

     "Toilet here I comeee~!!!" I quickly tipped toe to the toilet.

     I pushed the toilet's main door but it didn't budge O_O NO. NO. 'Must. Use. Toilet. NOW~!' With that, without thinking I just ran in the men's toilet. "Thanks god no one's here" I said as I sat down to do my business. "Stella... Is that you?" 

 

     Rageguy.jpg \

 

     "What are you doing in the men's toilet?"

     "I..I can explain --"

     "Were you trying to find him?" he said. "WHAT? NO! Ofcourse not! --" I could hear him snickering. "Shut Up!" as I kicked the door of my stall. "You should've seen your face when they attacked you!" he continued to talk with his heavy Busan accent. "Can you stop? How am I going to go out if you keep on doing this to me?" as I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

     "You know you can just get out.. It's not that like I'm going to you.................. Now that I think about it.."

     "FxUCK you Daehyun~!" i shouted. Oppa or not! I don't care. "Come on Stella, No way am I going to you.. Come out" he said followed by a knock on my stall's door. I slowly stand up, unlocking the stall's door to the blonde with his devilish smile. "Get that face away from me" as I literally pushed his face away. ' Like I said "Oppa or not!" '

 

_____

Daehyun~! Daehyun~! Daehyun~!!!   I can't really imagine Daehyun being like this though

 

 

tumblr_m3d98xCO0R1qb7fvmo1_500.gif

ByeBye~ See ya soon~