Chapter ZEHN

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

I miss the feeling seeing comments . . . .

ab7.gif

 

~~~~~

Baekhyun's PoV

     "Cha~! You're so cute Stella-yah~" I cooed at the, half-asleep Stella, pinching her cheeks. "Aaowww~ Oppa, it huuurts" she whined, rubbing her eyes with her palms. "Aiiiiii~ Let's go Stella~ I need your help" I giddily said as I took her in hand, draggin her to EXO's dressing room. "Whyyyyyyyy~ I don't wanna~" she continued whining like a 3 year old.

     "Just help me get dressed" as we through the dressing room. 

     "What?! Oppa.. You're 21.. Why do you need me to help?" she asked, obviously shocked. "You are now, my temporary coordi-saeng" I cheekily said as I take my vest off. And everyone also started to get undress.

 

Stella's PoV

     'but wait... the coordi-unnies are leaving'

     "Op..pa...? I should get out too" I gave him a forced smile, trying to escape. "Eh-eh-ehh~ You're not going anywhere Saengie.. You need to help Sehun wit this clothes, He gets abit....cranky when it's time to change" Baekhyun oppa said pointing at the couch, which was at the opposite side at where we were. "But you said I had to help you..."

     "Just go help him, and I'll buy you a new full set skateboard" as he naturally take off his trousers. I slowly lowered my head as I noticed that almost everyone was taking off their trousers too. "Shy aren't you?" he chuckled out.

     'OhMyGosh,OhMyGosh,OhMyGosh. DAFUQ am I doing here?! I hate you Baekhyun oppa'

     "You should hurry up and help Sehun, don't want Manager hyung mad" as he lightly pushes me towards the couch. "Kyungsoo~ Can you drag Stella to the maknae?" he asked. "Sure.... Come on Stella~ Your prince charming awaits you~" he childishly said as he drags me with a strong force. "Oppa~ no~ I don't want to~" as I struggle to loosen Kyungsoo oppas grip. "Skateboard~" he sang into my ear as we reached Sehun.

     'Curse this,.. Why do they have to know my weakness?' 

     "Sehun.. Wake up~ Oppa~" I lazily said pulling onto his vest. "Can't you just pull my whole shirt off?" he said, with his hand still covering his eyes. He lazily sat up straight and faces the wall. 'Just pull his shirt Stella, Just do it! Why isn't anybody helping me??' I grip onto the hem of his shirt after pulling his vest off. I slowly pull the shirt up, feeling so nervous. 'For god's sake! I'm only 15~!'

     "Hyung.. Have you seen Stella?" asked a voice.

     ". . . "

     "Stella? W-What are you doing with Sehun hyung?" Zelo asked as I faced him, with my hands still frozen onto Sehun's shirt that's half way up his body (facing the wall DUH) "St...ella?" Sehun's voice spoke out, frozen. "I guess you should go Stella.. I'll help Sehun out" Suho said, having an awkward smile. "You owe me oppa, and you said yourself" I angrily growled to Baekhyun oppa, as I made my way out of the awkward silent room.

     "I hate him..." I muttered as I hugged Zelo when he closed the door. "I know you hate him, I told you so. And what were you doing to Sehun hyung?" he hugged back, going to BAP's dressing room now. 'We're not leaving yet?' 

     "Baekhyun forced me to help him out, because he was too lazy to change" I huffed out as he interwins his fingers with mine. "Well, we need you to help Himchan hyung to change too" as he opens the door, bowing down like a butler. kekeke

     "Yeeeh?" as I saw Himchan on top of Yongguk on the couch. With the others looking at them with wide eyes, eveyone's eyes were big as golf balls. "Oppa! Get of off Yongguk oppa!!" as I quickly ran to them and pulled off Himchan oppa from Yongguk oppa. "O-Oppa.. What were you d-d-doing?" as I awkwardly stand between the now standing Yongguk oppa and the shocked -maybe? oppa.

     I swear I could only hear the sound of my heartbeat and our breathing in the room, something was weird. "You know what? Let's just get you changed Himchan oppa..." as I took his new clothesand then  pushed him by the chest into the corner of the room and closed the curtain. "What was that all about?" I whispered hitting his forearm. He remained quiet ignoring my glares, not making eye-contact at all. "Fine, have it your way... Just get dressed" as I left him at the corner. 

~~~~~