Chapter 2

Another side of Life.

 

Your POV

Ugh, I hate this school. Everything about my life is so irritating. The only reason I came here was because of my stupid father. But at least Minji followed me here, and maybe I’ll find more hot guys here too.

“My name is Kim ~~~~. Please take care of me,” I smiled sweetly as I stepped in the class.

“I’m Yong Minji!!” she shouted.

I scanned the room for any guys, they were all staring at me. Well DUH, who wouldn’t. All the guys here were not that good looking at all, there was one at the back but still wasn’t good enough UNTIL, I spotted a guy with black rimmed glass writing something in his book, not looking at me. Ms. Lee instructed me to sit beside that boy. From afar he looks so dorky and nerdy, I shouldn’t even bother about him. But the fact that he’s not interested…..

“LUCKY!!” a number guys shouted as I took my seat near them.

“But why beside the nerd?” I heard the guy at the back comment, “I’m Jonghyun,” he smirked at me. Puh-lease, like I would fall for that charm. I leaned closer to nerd boy and whispered in his ear, “What’s your name?” he would fall for my charm in seconds.

“Kibum. Kim Kibum,” he answered coldly without even taking a glance at me. I need to see his face. “How do we do this question, Kibum oppa,” I said seductively while pointing to my book.

He look at it for a second then turned to me, “The answer is 30868.203.

 I studied his features for awhile. He wasn’t bad looking to tell you the truth, probably not under those dorky glasses. His hair was swept messily to the side and his eyes. He had amazing feline eyes with dark brown milky pupils. To tell you the truth, I was actually a little stunned but before I could say anything, he turned behind to talk to his other nerd friend.

“I just found a target. A really interesting one,” I texted Minji who sat at the other side of the room.