Chapter 4

Another side of Life.

 

Your POV

“Ah Minji, hurry up!” I shouted from above.

“Calm your woman! I’m coming,” she laughed as she ran down the stairs.

We slipped on our high heels and mask that covered our nose and mouth. “You look y Minji,” I smiled.

“Thanks, you too!” she grinned as we stepped into the limo. “You know,” I said, “why is Kibum ignoring me? Did I actually do something wrong?”

“Nah come on, you’re a playgirl and you shouldn’t be so obsessed over a nerd. We’re party crashers aren’t we?” she titled her head.

“Yes we are and we’re going to rock the house tonight!” I shouted while pumping my fist in the air. Minji and I have been going to parties a lot, even though we weren’t invited most of the time.

Kibum’s POV

“Onew,” I said.

“Kibum, hurry up,” Onew said biting his nails.

“Call me Key now,” I said while loosening my black tie. I was wearing a tuxedo together with Onew. Once again, we’re going to crash another party.

“Key, we’re going to be late, it’s not like we can drive there for pete’s sake!” Onew stomped his feet impatiently.

“I know a shortcut,” I said sharply as I flipped my hair to the side and placed my mask on.

“You know, you look really hot,” Onew said nodding his head.

“Don’t fall for me,” I smirked.

“You’re definitely Key now eh? I like Key, he’s cool.”

I chuckled, “Come on, before my mom finds out I’m gone,” I said jumping out the window, followed by Onew. To tell you the truth, I have split personalities. Especially at night, I change into Key and in the morning, I’m Kibum. It’s not really something I can control, or want. Sometimes I hurt people with my arrogance when I’m Key and I say really cheesy things that I rather not say. I hate it.

~~~~

 

Hello :P Marrymekey is here!

I'll try to update as much as i can but my exam's are coming so it might no be that oftern but i'll try :)

Comments would help (: