Chapter 3

Another side of Life.

Your POV

As I walked down the hallway with Minji, I could feel everyone’s eye on me. “Tonight, there will be a mask party at some stranger’s place. We’ll sneak in later. Come to my house an hour earlier?” I asked Minji.

“Ah sure ~~~~-ah,” she replied.

“Now where is that Kibum guy you were talking about?” Minji furrowed her eyebrows.

“Where would nerds be?” I smirked.

We headed to the library and oh my gosh, the place was like infested with nerds. I scanned the room to find Kibum sitting beside a guy named Taemin, I think. I took a seat beside Kibum and leaned closer but suddenly, he stood up and slammed the book shut. “Come on Taemin, we’ll be late for class.” And he grabbed Taemin’s wrist and walked off.

UNBELIEVABLE.  I walked down the hallway with Minji. Was something wrong with him? Normally, a guy would be crazy over me, damn he’s tough but he’s different. Unlike those other boys, he seems different.  Suddenly someone pinned my hand down to the wall. I whipped my head around to find Jonghyun’s face inches from mine. “Hey babe,” he whispered in my ear.

“Go away Jonghyun,” I snapped coldly.

“Playing hard to get?” he smirked. I pushed his hand away and walked off with Minji. “Jonghyun please? I’ll talk to you later,” I said sweetly and walked off, leaving him confused.

Minho’s POV

“Yo Jinki, Kibum, Taemin, can I sit here?” I pointed to the seat beside Kibum.

“Ah sure Minho,” Kibum replied.

“Call me Onew, its much better,” Jinki said smiling to himself.

“Hey Minho! Why you sitting with the nerds?” laughed Jung Ki sitting beside Jonghyun.

(A/N)- Jung Ki is a made up character.

“Okay, see you later then guys,” I smiled and walked to them carrying my tray.

“Jonghyun,” I muttered.

“Hm?” he replied.

“How come you keep calling them nerds?” I said quietly.

“Well, cuz they are,” he replied sharply.

“Right..” I muttered.