Chapter 6

Another side of Life.

 

Key’s POV

“Damn that girl was hot but I’m hotter,” I chuckled.

“You got that damn right. She looked a lot like ~~~, wouldn’t be surprised if that were her,” Onew replied.

I banged by legs on the table and smirked, “Things are going to get interesting.”

Suddenly, the house or should I say mansion, made an announcement, “I will pick one guy that I fancy form this party. We shall dance and the lucky guy will get to date me,” she said in an annoying accent.

“Ew, who would want to date her?” Onew laughed.

“True true,” I nodded smirking.

I took a sip of my wine and stood up.

“Hm? Where you going?” Onew asked standing up.

“Time to do our ritual Onnie,” I laughed.

“AH KEY! Don’t call me that!” he trailed behind me as we walked to the D.J stand.

“Shock by B2st,” Onew whispered in his ear and he nodded.

We walked to the middle of the dance floor, ignoring everyone’s stares.

“HIT IT!” Onew shouted and the music played perfectly on the count. Onew and I started break-dancing on the floor, doing flawless flips and dance moves. We took it up to a challenge to win all the girls’ heart today, so as in every party. We earned squeals from the girls and shouting and cheering form the guys. Damn we rock.

I ended it with my legendary backflip. The clapping and cheering echoed the hold house and me and Onew just won all their hearts, through MUSIC. “I’ve made my decision,” the host announced. Me and Onew looked up at her.

“You two boys, come up to my room,” she said seductively.

I sighed, so the host is a . Disgusting.