Chapter 7

Another side of Life.

Key's POV

Onew and I walked up to her room which was extremely beautiful, with a chandelier hanging right above her king size bed.

“Woah,” Onew looked around with his mouth open.

“I want to talk to him first,” she said, her words slurred while pointing to Onew. Oh great, so she’s drunk? I walked out and close the door, giving Onew a worried look. I don’t trust this ty, disgusting girl.

Onew’s POV

I felt nervous as she stumbled towards me, she drunk, that’s for sure. Suddenly, she grabbed my shirt collar and pinned my wrist down on the bed. I gasped in shock as she jumped on my and leaned closer.

“KEY!” I screamed.

He immediately burst through the door pulling her away, making her fall to the ground. “Onew! You alright?”

“Oh thank god Key, I thought I was going to get !” I said still shocked while sitting up, rubbing my wrists.

Key spat at her and I chuckled as we slammed the door open and walked out. “Let’s get out of here,” he muttered. I nodded intensively as he slid down the stairs railing. HOW DID HE DO THAT? I simply jogged down the stairs, following after him. BUT, I lost him. Because of the crowd around him, I found him easily as he was running at his full speed out the door. “Key! Wait for mmmeeeeee!” I skipped after him.

“Onew you can be such a girl,” he panted as he slumped under a tree once he escaped the girls and boys who were chasing after him. He took out his mask, revealing his tired face, but handsome to the girls.

I simply chuckled but suddenly, my eye locked with a very familiar looking guy, OMG, Minho. I quickly looked away. He cannot know about Key’s and my secret identity as our life would change. I mean like, we prefer our life in school the way it is, peaceful and as NERDS. After all, Key has split personalities, I mean Kibum, I mean…AH!!  SO CONFUSING.

 Minho was walking closer and closer and closer and CLO-

“Onew, I GET IT. He’s getting closer,” he said coolly as he grabbed my hand and walked briskly.

“Oh, I was saying it out loud?!” I gasped.

“Yes you were Onew, yes you were.”

“Oh sorry.”

He chuckled deeply and said, “I just hoped he didn’t notice us. Why not you come to my house?”

“Ah okay,” I replied flipping open my phone to text my umma.

To: Umma

Message: Umma, I’ll be sleeping over at Key’s house tonight. See you!  Saranghae Umma! Love Jinki..

I was about to press enter when Key grabbed my phone, “Onew, does your mom even know who’s Key?” he said, changing Key to Kibum then pressing send.

“Oh! I forgot! Mianhae,” I bowed.

He lifted up my face, “Puh lease Onew, how long have we known each other. Don’t need to be so formal!” he laughed.

I simply smiled. Key or Kibum, doesn’t matter, he’s still my best friend!!