Chapter 5

Another side of Life.

 

Your POV

I walked in with Minji, strutting in our amazing dresses. Like all the guys were swooning over us. Minji and I practically couldn’t breathe in that crowd so I finally pulled Minji out. I panted. “Gosh! Let’s go get a drink,” I smiled.

Minji just nodded as a walked to the couches which were packed. Damn we’re too late. I walked over to the couch with a really fat guy, “Hey sweety,” I lifted up his chin, “Can I sit here?” I battered my eyelashes.

“Ah s—ur-e,” he stammered and stood up, spilling punch all over himself.

Minji giggled and sat down beside me. “Seriously ~~~?”

“Hahaha, really! Guys are so easy,” I smirked.

Suddenly, there was squealing, like heaps of squealing coming from the entrance. I arched my neck to look and I saw a God. Even guys and girls were like jumping on him, offering themselves but he simply just pushed them away.

“GUYS? Even guys? How can they change their ual attraction just over a guy, I mean he can’t be that hot,” Minji commented and stood up. Once she took a glance of him, gaped open and she fell to the ground fanning herself with her hand.

“Is it possible to be so hot?” I asked shocked.

“IMPOSSIBLE,” Min’s mouth still gaped open. “OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! HE’s walking here!”

He walked, hands in his pockets towards us. He stood in front of me and lifted up my chin. I just died. My eyes locked with his as we stared at each other, suddenly, I noticed his feline eyes that were extremely attractive, he reminded me of Kibum. The same eyes, the same chocolate orbs… NAH. Probably not, I don’t think Kibum is the type who crashes parties. My heart was still racing as our faces were inches apart. All the girls were shouting, “NOO OPPA! Don’t kiss her!!”

“Kiss me OPPA!!”

“I’ll give you myself!!!”

“Be mine!!”

“Key, let’s go,” a guy placed his hand on ‘Key’s’ shoulder. Key just chuckled and left me hanging.  

“Oh my god. That was hot eh ~~~! You’re so damn lucky,” Minji exclaimed beside me.

I simply nodded. His name was Key? That’s hot. That guy who was with Key just now looked a lot like Onew too. Hmm. Weird. But I’m not giving up on Key, I’m going to find out more about him.  But what if he’s Kibum? That thought kept racing in my mind but I shook it off.

No ~~~, he can’t be Kibum. Or so I thought.