Chapter 1

Another side of Life.

 

Kibum’s POV

“Hey Jinki, let’s meet up at my house before the mask party tonight. Usual time,” I smiled.

“AH call me Onew, its cooler,” he pouted.

I chuckled, “Whatever ONEW, come on, we’re going to  be late for school,” I laughed.

*BRINGGGGGG*

“Ahhhh ttt, we’re going to be late!” Onew shouted as the guard was closing the school gate.

“It’s YOUR fault for getting up late! I waited for you outside your house for ages!!” I shouted back at him. Onew is my neighbor and we’re best friends ever since middle school.

“Here goes nothing!” I shouted as I hollered my body over the gate and landed on my feet at the other side.

Onew clapped his hands and smiled, “As expected from a pro dancer Kibum!”

“Not a time to be cheering is it,” I said opening the gate big enough for Onew to squeeze through.

I dragged Onew to class and I burst through the door. “Mianhae I’m late Ms. Lee,” I muttered as I slumped to my seat. Onew took his seat, which is a few tables behind me.

“Your late Kibum!” Taemin laughed. Taemin sits behind me.

“PSH, yes I know. Let’s go to the library later,” I suggested.

“What a nerd,” I heard Jonghyun chuckled from behind pulling the Mia’s chin closer to his face. Ugh, Jonghyun, the playboy of the school and Mia, the playgirl of the school. Disgusting, a for a . 

“Taemin!” Minho called. Minho sits beside Taemin. He’s actually a nice guy once you get to know him, UNLIKE that Jonghyun.

“Hm?” Taemin turned to his right.

“What’s the answer for number 4?” Minho smiled sheepishly.

“12.384,” Taemin answered proudly.

“Thanks man,” he laughed.

“We have two new students today, please welcome them nicely,” Ms. Lee announced.

Two really pretty girls walked in, one with long curly hair and another with straight shoulder-length hair. The one with the long curly hair was extremely pretty, with her almond eyes and slim body. Sure enough, all the guys were swooning over them.

Jonghyun was already head over heels on the curly haired one.

“My name is Kim ~~~~. Please take care of me,” she smiled sweetly.

“I’m Yong Minji!!” she shouted.

“Aigo, she’s so cute!” Jonghyun said muttering to himself, loud enough for me to hear, “Kim ~~~~, you’re going to be my next target.”

“Ugh,  Jonghyun baby? I’m right here?” Mia asked in her irritating voice.

“Oh, by the way. We’re done,” he smirked and walked off to another seat, leaving Mia at the verge of crying.