Lies and a Promise

What. You Love Me or Something?

 

“Misunderstand?!” Jane snapped. “MISUNDERSTAND?!” Jane grabbed Minho by the collar and shook him. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! I’ve known you almost all my life and this is the reason why you told me to stay out of your life?! Over a girl that you’re scared would misunderstand our relationship?! I can’t talk to you, or your friends. I can’t even look at you, for this reason?! You’re unbelievable, Choi Minho! Just utterly unbelievable!”

Jane let go of Minho’s collar and looked at Krystal, “We’re just childhood friends…Nothing more.”
Minho’s eyes widened as he noticed Jane’s pained expression on her face. 
“Jane-“

“Excuse me, I have to go now” Jane told Amber. Jane grabbed her things and walked away. She stopped and looked at the sky with a sigh. “Choi.”
Minho stared at her. 
He thought he saw her eyes getting watery earlier, but he wasn't sure. “What.”

“I won’t talk to you, I won’t look at you.”
Amber and Victoria looked at each other. They knew Jane was going to stop talking to them as well. 
“But, I like Amber and Victoria unnie so…” Jane turned around and smiled at Victoria and Amber. “I think I want to stay friends with them.”

Jane walked away and the group behind fell silent.

“Jane?” Krystal asked, crossing her arms.
“Yeah,” Minho grumbled.
Amber whammed the side of her head onto Minho’s head.
"OW!!! WHY IS EVERYONE HARASSING ME TODAY?! This morning you killed my cheeks too!"

“Liar," Amber growled.
"You did do that though."
"I didn't mean that. When did you and Krystal start dating? Liar.”
“She is Jane,” Key chuckled. "He'd definitely lie if it comes to Jane."

Krystal sighed. “Haaa~ I was thinking the same thing. Pabo. As if I'd ever date a loser like you," Krystal scoffed.
"OI!" Minho snapped.
"Seriously, what is up with you? Amber noona told me everything this morning. Jane seems like such a sweet person but you're such an . Even going so far as to lying to her about our relationship. Do you want a death wish or something? Do you want her to start hating on-"
"She has a boyfriend, Krystal."

"WHHHHAT?!" Taemin and Jonghyun shrieked, in unison.
"R-r-really?!" Jonghyun gasped. "Man! There goes my chance!"
"How do you know?" Victoria asked. The atmosphere around her was menacing. "I hate liars, you know. You're pushing me, Minho."
Minho whined, "Noona~~ Don't attack me."

.....

"KYAAA! Minho, you're so adorable!" Victoria shrieked, snuggling her face with his.
Minho put a thumbs up. "Win."

"Seriously, Minho. How do you know?" Key asked, getting back to the subject.
"He's right. How do you know?" Victoria asked, standing up. 
Minho looked at the ground and clenched his fists. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Her hair." 

"Eh? Her hair?" Taemin asked.
"Ahhh, I get it now," Jonghyun sighed. "Your promise when you were kids?"
Minho blushed in embarrasment. "I'm going to die from embarrassment."
"What promise?" Krystal asked.

"When they were kids, Minho told-"
"ENOUGH! I don't want to talk about it!" Minho snapped, he stood up and stomped away.
"Touchy subject?" Amber asked.
"Yeah, pretty much. He hates talking about it," Jonghyun muttered.


The group fell silent again. What's going to happen now?

 

Read chapter 3 guys! Apparently I missed that chapter. I'm not too good with this electronic stuff and I keep messing up. LOL sowwy. I hope you guys like the plot so far, though! ;D