Ugh, Idiot....(END) + Next fic!

What. You Love Me or Something?

 

Jane stared at the people who were gasping and staring at her like owls with their wide eyes. She followed their gaze and she noticed Jonghyun’s hand was still wrappeed around hers.

“Hey, let go,” she whispered. She expected him to have let go once they got inside.

“Oh, sorry,” he muttered, awkwardly letting go.

The manager was the most shocked. He kept looking back at Minho who gave Jonghyun a deadly glare.

“Yah! You think you can be all rabu-rabu (A/N: love love) in here?!” Minho snapped, grabbing Krystal's waist and leaning over for a kiss. Jane gasped and Jonghyun tried to close her eyes.

“OI STOP!” Krystal snapped, slamming her hands into his face.

Minho moved his face back, aiming at her face again saying, “we’re dating aren’t we-“

Krystal grabbed a random water bottle from the table and smacked his head.

“It looks like she wants to tell you something. Quit this stupid game,” she grumbled.

“Eh?” Jane muttered, pulling Jonghyun’s hands off her face. “Game?”

“HI GUYS, I’M BACK!” yelled a voice.

Everyone turned towards the voice and Victoria smacked her forehead.

“Did I come at a bad time?” Luna asked, giggling nervously when she noticed the awkward tension in the atmosphere. Her eyes moved over to Minho, who had his arms around Krystal’s waist. She blinked once, then twice. “EHH?!?!?!!?!??!” Luna stepped back and pointed at Minho and Krystal. “While I was gone, you two-you two-“

Krystal clawed at Minho’s arms until he let go and walked up to Jane and grabbed her shoulders.

“He’s been lying to you all this time,” Krystal exposed. She glanced at Luna and looked back at Jane, letting go of her shoulders. "We’re not dating and we definitely have no feelings for each other.”

Minho’s face blushed furiously. “O-oi!” he stammered, trying to hide his face with his arm.

Jane was relieved, but at the same time her anger boiled to the point where her face could put the reddest tomato to shame. She ran out of the room in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that she was jealous of a girl who wasn’t even dating Minho! And the idiot lied to her.

 

“Go after her,” Jonghyun sighed, walking up to Minho and putting a hand over his shoulder.

“Why should-“

Amber grabbed Minho’s hair and dragged him to the door while he yelled in pain.

“AMBER!!!!!”

“Go,” Amber muttered, pushing him out and locking the door.

Luna looked around and shrugged, “Um…..what did I miss?”

 

Minho slammed his hand onto the door and groaned in defeat. He jumped when he saw Jane beside the door, curled up like a ball. She hid her face in her arms which rested over her knees. He was nervous and he was stuck. What does he do now? He rubbed the back of his neck and sat next to her, sprawling his legs over as he hunched his back, blankly staring at her. Jane felt him staring at her and she peeked over her arms to find him staring at her. Their eye contact caused both of them to blush and he quickly looked away.

"You need to tell me something?" he asked

“Liar,” she muttered.

“Promise breaker,” he bit back.

“What do you mean?!” she snapped, whipping her head up.

Minho’s head snapped back and he glared at her. “Your hair!”

“I didn’t break any promise!”

“If you fell in love-“ Minho stopped himself and covered his mouth with the back of his hand and he bit his knuckles. “..” he muttered, looking away.

“Who said it had to be you…” Jane pouted.

Minho’s jaw dropped and he turned his head back around. “S’cuse me?!”

“You didn’t say it had to be you! I just had to have someone to fall in love with right?”

“Well, good God….” He muttered to himself. His heart hurt a little at her piercing words. She was right. He wasn’t really specific about who, when they made the promise a long time ago.

“Idiot….” She muttered, hiding her face in her arms again. “You’re the reason I dyed it…”

He furrowed his brows, “Yeah right. You have a boyfriend.”

HAD ! And you’re the reason we broke up.”

Minho’s eyes widened, “What now?”

“He said he noticed that I wasn’t over my first-“ Jane looked up and saw Minho’s face which was beet red. “Ugh, never mind,” she whimpered, shaking her head in embarrassment, burying her face in her arms again.

“W-wait,” he stammered, trying to pull her arms away from her face. “Say it.”

She peeked at him and his eyes were demanding her to tell him. “You’re my…..…ugh,” she looked down and looked up again, her ears were red. “IDIOT YOU KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO SAY!”

“Just say it!”

“You’re my fi-“

Jane didn’t finish her sentence when the door slammed open and hit Minho in the head who was leaning too far over, close enough to the edge of the door.

“YOU’RE JANE?!?!?!” Luna shrieked, leaning over to grab Jane’s face. Her jaw dropped and her lips stretched into a big smile. “IT IS YOU!” she looked over at Minho, who got up weakly, “Oh sor-“

“You idiot!” Victoria snapped, grabbing Luna back inside and closing the door.

Jane blinked and saw Minho rub his forehead. She leaned over and touched his head. “You okay?” she asked, blushing hard. Ever since she first got back, besides the forced hug she gave him when she saw him the night she came back, she hasn’t touched him at all, not even once.

“Yeah,” he whispered, grabbing her hand, causing her to jerk forward slightly. “Ugh, I’m so stupid,” he told himself, looking away, resting his forehead on the palm of his hand while landing his elbow on his knee, his hand not letting go of Jane’s. He turned back and saw her staring at him, stuck in their awkward position. He sat across from her and crossed his legs, reaching for her other hand. He locked their fingers together as he lightly touched his forehead to hers. “If you won’t say it, I will.”

She bit her lip and nodded slowly.

 

“I love you, Jung Jane. And I'm so...I'm so sorry for all the I've done to you this past week. You can kill me however you want when we get home.”

“Dummy...Ugh...finally…you're such a damn idiot..” she muttered to herself. "I'm killing you especially for the whole lying dating thing with Krystal. You know how much I tried to hold in my jealousy?"

"I'm sorry," he sighed.

She giggled and he stared into her eyes, the flashback of Jonghyun and her by themselves in the hallway flashed in his mind. "Hey."

"Hm?"

"Don't go any closer to Jonghyun hyung. Got that?"

"Wha-"

"You can't smile or look pretty in front of him or he'll snatch you away from me. Got that?"

She gave a small pout.

"Hey, hey what was that?" he said, clicking his tongue.

"Ugh...you possesive idiot...as if I'd give in that easily," she muttered.

He chuckled lightly and tilted his head, drawing closer to her face.

 

 

“You guys done ye-?! Oh , sorry!”

Minho’s head snapped towards the stupid idiot standing in the doorway. “JONGHYUN HYUNG!” He blushed furiously.

“I said sorry! Go on!!” Jonghyun chuckled closing the door.

“They together yet?” Taemin asked Jonghyun as he closed the door.

“Duh.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! I'm done! :D Ahaha, that was a good warm-up fic! Do you think? Just kidding, just kidding, that's just my wishful thinking -___- i'm really hoping  you guys loved it. AND AND ANDDD! *drumrooooll!* I came up with a new story. It's definitely going to be longer than this one. Way longer, not like 451.25 chapters long but you know what I mean. I hope you guys read it! Get with me.

 

I dunno. But anyways, thanks for the love, you guys! ♥