First Love

What. You Love Me or Something?

 

A/N: I'm really bad with this techy stuff. If you have been reading my chapters, it seems that I have skipped this chapter of my story. Sorry guise. -____-

 

 

“Ugh, where is it?!”

“Sorry, but you can’t enter campus without your ID after 11,” said the security guard.

“But I swore I had it…and I have a campus parking pass! So isn’t that enough proof?”

“That could be fake…”

“Why are you so ing paranoid? IT’S JUST AN ID AND-“

Jane gasped at her language and covered while the security guard glared at her. “I am sooo sorry. um, I’m kind of…uh…” Jane let her anger get the best of her and she smacked her forehead. She pretended to rummage through her bag muttering, “I’m an idiot" over and over again.

“Need help?” asked a deep voice.

Jane turned around and saw an attractive guy smiling wildly at her. Jane blinked and the guy stared at her and chuckled.

“Sup Chun?” Amber told the security guard.

“Oh Amber!”

“Amber?...Oh……so you’re a girl…” Jane muttered.

“Haha, disappointed? I get that a lot.”

“You know this girl?” Chun asked.

Jane blankly stared at Amber.

“Well, no, but I mean there’s no reaction after seeing me so it should be okay,” Amber smiled. "I don't even think she knows me."

Jane’s eyes widened. Was she a narcissist or something?...Putting that aside, she noticed that no one was on campus. “How come.…no one’s here?”

“11:00 am is when the celebrity students come in, so the students are forbidden to leave or enter unless they have an ID with them. We have stalkers everywhere.”

“Oh…I see.”

“Yep, well Chun, you don’t need my ID right?”

Jane gathered her thoughts for a second. Did she say we have stalkers? We? Meaning her?

“Yeah, you don-“

“EH?!?!?! CELEBRITY?!” Jane yelled after she thought for a moment. After 11? Well she wasn’t so sure, she must have been a late student like herself, but Amber was too good-looking.

“Hm?” Amber snickered. “Yeah.”

“So…y-y-you…you’re…uh…do all celebrities go here?”

“No, different entertainments are placed in different colleges. SM is placed in this one.”

“S…M?” 

Amber’s eyes widened, “You really don't-?”

“YO AMBER!”

Chun shrieked, “IT’S SHINee!! OH MY GOOOSH!” as he saw Jonghyun running over.

Amber and Jane stared at Chun as he checked himself at the reflection in the glass and started fixing his hair.

“So… we celebrities like to avoid that kind of stuff which is why we’re supposed to enter school at a different time.”

“Hey, you dropped this,” said Jonghyun, handing over Jane’s ID.

“Oh…thanks,” Jane said, sighing in relief. "Here you go, stupid guard," Jane mumbled.

Chun chuckled, "Hehe, sorry."

Amber looked at Jonghyun, then Jonghyun and Amber stared at Jane. 

Jane squinted her eyes and turned around. No one was behind her. She turned back and Jonghyun was in her face. “Why are you staring at me…” she muttered pushing him back.

“You’re not…freaking out?” Amber asked.

“Over what?”

“MY GORGEOUS LOOKS! ARE YOU EVEN NORMAL?!” Jonghyun laughed, running his hand through his hair seductively.

"You look like a dinosaur," Jane bluntly said.

Amber burst out laughing, "SHE SAID IT! SHE ACTUALLY SAID IT! OH MY GOD!"

Jonghyun got on his knees, "She actually said it. Do I really look that much of a dino?" he pouted.

“Hyung, what are you doing?!”

Jane flinched at Minho’s voice and turned around to Chun. “Now please let me through.”

Chun dumbfoundedly let her pass and Amber watched Jane quickly walk away.

“Oh, Amber’s here too,” Minho smiled. “What’s up!” he smiled, holding up a high five.

Amber pulled her eyebrows together and grabbed Minho’s cheeks.

“Did you do something to Jane?” Amber asked.

“Ow, ow, ow. Ip huts oo eediot!”

Amber scoffed and walked away. “Jane seems like a good girl. I don't get why you hate her. You used to tell everyone in the company about your first love and all and now-”

“You knew who she was too?” Taemin asked, interrupting her.

“How could I forget?" Amber smirked at Minho, who was steaming in embarrassment. "All those pictures he showed us, hehe. Her hair's a different color though."

Jonghyun sighed, “Man, I was having a good conversation with her, Minho. You just had to interrupt.”

“Stop pouting, you idiot. It’s gross.”

“Shut up.”

“Hey, no fighting,” Onew snapped.

Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other, then back at Onew. “You shut up too,”

“HEY! I’M THE HYUNG!”

“I agree with Amber though. Why do you dislike her so much? She seems like a harmless noona,” Taemin pouted.

“She just gets on my nerves.”

Amber blankly stared at him. "Is that so..."