The True Feelings

leaving my life or life leaving me?

 Under the dark sky, in a corner of a small cafe', sits a lonely man with a cup of warm tea in his cold hands, looking outside, watching the raindrops that are hitting the cafe's windows. A sudden thunder brought him back to where his body was...
"Sir do you need anything else?" The waiter asked as she was passing by his boothe.
"No thanks" he gave a smile to her and turned his gaze back where it was,the rainy street behind the wet windows. The Rain which  reminded him of a lot of things;sad and happy memories.

"Mumy mumy, the poor cat is soaking in rain,can i take it inside? Please?! " Donghae ran beside his parents,where the two were cuddling each other on the couch watching tv. He just saw a little cat outside while he was watching the rain from his room's window.
"No baby we don't know if the cat is ill or not? It may harm you" Sungmin said.
"Daddy please....it will get ill if we don't help it...daddy please" donghae grabbed his father's sleeve and wouldn't let it go. Kyuhyun laughed at his sons pout and loosened his arms that were around sungmin's waist and took Donghae in his arms. "Let's go get it."
"What? Yaaa prince Cho I am not letting you to take my baby outside,it's cold outside,he'll get sick! " Sungmin said trying to sound angry, now he was also standing up from his place to get donghae from kyuhyun but kyuhyun was fast enough to get to the door of their room.
"We'll be back in a minute mummy!!" Kyuhyun said aloud as he closed the door behind them.
Sungmin chuckled at his husband's childish act and went to get towels for the cat. The father and the son will get what they want eventually,why bother...


Sungmin sighed and drank another sip of his tea; these memories were long gone,remembering them were as miracles but he had been living with these memories for over 10 years. The memories of the room in the palace that belonged to him, but not anymore,after these 5 weeks that he had left the palace everything was left behind; his room, his belongings, his duty, his position as a queen, his love...no...he hadn't left his love behind,he thought he can let everything go but no; Kyuhyun's love will never be left behind,it will always be burried deep in Sungmin's heart. Another thunder storm... Sungmin stood up from his place,put the money on the table and left the cafe'. He started to walk down the street,the wet dark street. He didn't mind being wet, he only wanted to fade away in the night's darkness, he only wanted to walk under the rain so maybe everything would be washed away by the water, every tear, every miser, every pain...

Kyuhyun was sitting on the floor, holding his knees near his chest and looking blankly at a spot, Sungmin was sitting at the edge of the hotel's bed. A heavy thunder could be heard and he would sometimes shiver from the loud noise. None of them could say a word, the doctor's words was still replaying in their head..."your son has a rear disease"..."it's because of being formed in a man's body"..."he'll get weak day by day"..."every organs of the body and his nerves will be under a hard pressure"..."we don't have any cure for it"...."we don't know when"..."maybe 10 days,maybe 10 years, maybe 100 years,it only depends on how he co-operate with it"...It was the last doctor they were meeting, his words weren't hopeful but sungmin was sure there is still some hope.
Sungmin was crying silently, he could only watch the little figure sleeping soundly on the bed. His son is not allowed to die, he'll fight with the pain. Kyuhyun and him are going to help their little Donghae, life was not going to leave Donghae's small body.
"We'll fight together Kyu,right?" Sungmin wiped his tears away and sat beside kyuhyun, but the latter didn't even move a finger, he was lost in his thoughts.

Sungmin streched out his hand to hold  Kyuhyun's when;
"It's our fault..." Kyuhyun finally said.
"What do you mean?" Sungmin was taken back when kyuhyun harshly pushed sungmin's hands away and stood up from his place.
"If we hadn't fallen in love... Can't you see Min? It's because of us that Donghae's dying."
And that was it, every wall of hope that Sungmin had made broke down. He thought they will fight, all three of them will keep Donghae alive, but he was wrong, Kyuhyun had stepped back, he regreted everything.
"Mummy? Am i going to die?" Donghae was looking at his parents with fearfull eyes, Sungmin sat on the bed and embraced Donghae. Kyuhyun wanted to hug the two figures but the stupid made up guilt prevented him to do so. So he headed out of the room and closed the door of the room harshly, again Sungmin's tears started falling, now he was really alone,no warm hands around him and his son only meant one thing, no Kyuhyun.
"Mummy where did daddy go?" Donghae asked,already forgot that his mother figure didn't answer his first question.
"He went to get something." Sungmin answered trying not to show his tears by hugging Donghae tighter in his chest.
"Are you sure he isn't going to be lost? We are in a foreign country and we don't know their language..." Donghae was really concerned about his father's lefture.
"No baby, you go back to sleep, he'll be back soon." Sungmin pushed donghae back to his pillow and he also layed next to his son and again held him tight in his embrace.
"I wish daddy was also here so we could sleep together just like back at home" donghae mumbled,he was starting to fall back to sleep.
"Me too baby...me too..." Sungmin said but he was sure it won't happen ever again...ever.  


Sungmin looked up,he didn't know how long was he walking, he was all wet but he laughed at his situation, he was standing in front of one of a million posters that was spread all around the city ,it had Kyuhyun's figure on it. He leaned his head over  Kyuhyun's pictured face ...
" It would never happen,would it? "...
...................................................................................................

Eunhyuk's pov:
 
"Eunhyuk take this upstairs for Donghae and tell Heechul to come downstairs for breakfast." Siwon hyung said and handed me a tray of meal. He is setting the breakfast table while the maids are cleaning the mess around the house because of last night's party.
I headed upstairs and wanted to enter my room but i stepped back as i heard Heechul hyung talking aloud.
".....What do you mean you're hurting everyone,the only one being hurt at the end will be yourself. Your reasons are just stupid as what you did last night, aish i'm going to pick up Minho from his friend's house!". Again hurt. Who is going to be hurt? Why did Donghae say that in his sleep, why is Heechul hyung mentioning it again?
 Suddenly the door of the room opened, Heechul didn't look surprised to see me behind the door and he walked pass me heading downstairs. When i entered the room Donghae was still in bed, so i just placed the tray on the night stand without saying anything, i better leave, maybe i could talk to him later.
"This will be the second time Eunhyuk."
I turned around to check if I heard right. He didn't turn and was still not facing me.  
"What do you mean?" I sit on the couch,thinking about starting a conversation. I hope he will tell me what is wrong, i want to know who he think he's hurting and why; what is it so important that it lead him to drinking so much he fainted.
"This will be the second time I made a mess and you were there to help me out." He removed the covers and slowly sat on the edge of the bed,his palms covering his face.
"Don't worry about it, i told you this is what every friends..."
"Your answers just make me feel guiltier." He said not letting me finish my sentence. I stood up aproaching him, i bend on my knees to be as the same level his face is, i removed his hands from his face and looked in his eyes, the brown orbs show nothing but sorrow; I don't want to pressure you Donghae but you should tell us what's going on. I really want to help you, i don't know why but seeing you like this is also upsetting me, what's wrong Donghae...
I'm sure he won't tell me if I ask so maybe I could help in another way...
"Come with me..." I smile when his confused expression was shown.
I stood up and reached the room's door and opened it. "Get ready and eat your breakfast, i don't think staying in bed will help you, i want to take you somewhere and don't ask, it's a surprise." I gave him my gummy smile and went out of the room not giving him time to reject. I sigh as i stay behind my room's door for a minute or two, I might not know what's going on but I can still make him feel better.
.........................................................................................

Donghae's pov:
 
I leaned my head on the car's window,looking outside. It's a peaceful drive with Eunhyuk next to me, driving us to his surprise place. After all Heechul hyung's scolding and yelling it sure is silent.

" I don't get it. What is bothering you so much that you had to get drunk over it. This is so not you Donghae." Heechul hyung said while he was sitting on the couch in front of the bed. I didn't answer, i don't know what to answer because my mind only leads me to one thing; Eunhyuk. I only wanted to forget about the pain in my heart and head so i thought alcohol is the help for it,but i never thought it would turn out this way,Heechul's right,this isn't me.
" Donghae if something is worrying you, just talk about it instead of doing stupid things,ok? Now tell me what's bothering you ?"
" I can't tell you hyung."
" Is it Eunhyuk? " My eyes widened at his question,well it was more a undrestandment than a question. I only sat up resting my back on the bed's headboard,still not knowing how to answer.
" So it is him, I should've guessed it sooner, you're behaviour in these past few weeks was a proof. You've fallen in love my prince, haven't you?" He smiled slightly.
Damn, you're so obvious Donghae, didn't you want to forget the feeling? Now even Heechul knows, well he is Heechul hyung and I'm sure he sometimes knows me more than myself,but this time is different, he should forget it too 'cause there's no point in talking about it.
" Hyung just plea...please don't mention it. There's no point in saying it out loud, I don't want anyone to know it, especially himself."
"Why? Are you stupid? This is the first time you have a feeling for someone and you're denying it?" He frowned while answering.
" Hyung I don't want to hurt him"
" I don't undrestan, how can you hurt him by loving him?"
" I don't want to fall him in love with me then leave him, I'm hurting enough people; my parents, you even Minho is sad with my situation. No hyung I'm not going to let anyone else be sad because of me. "
He stood up from his seat and started walking around,obviously annoyed by my answer.
" Hyung promise me you won't tell anyone..."
" So you continue hurting yourself instead? Chsh... I never thought you're this immature. " He snaped back at me. " You think you hurt us? Well yes, talking about a death that we're not even sure will happen or not does hurt me." He lowered his tone. "Donghae, you never hurt us, your existance never caused any problem... "
" How can you say that? Look at my life? Can't you see what happened to my parents? I haven't had a happy day in my life since ten years ago hyung, and because of who?huh? Me! Me damn it. " This time it was my turn to talk back to hyung, not caring about the tears that had already started to fall down. Heechul hyung sat beside me and hugged me, my back.
"Donghae, you shouldn't blame yourself because of others stupid decisions. Give out your feelings and you'll be happy without yourself noticing. Believe me,you won't hurt him. Not telling him will only hurt you more."
 I came out of his hug and went under the covers,hiding myself again. " Forget it hyung, I won't tell him and won't allow you to tell him too. We'll leave here anyway and I'm sure I could cope with these feelings until i get them out of me. I won't hurt him like everybody else in my life."   
He stood up from the bed; " Aish...you're just a stubborn hot headed boy and talking with you will not solve a thing ! Love isn't a disease to get it out you! I'm sure you'll regret it when you see someone else gets him in front of you! Huh! Hurt !!? What do you mean you're hurting everyone,the only one being hurt at the end will be yourself. Your reasons are just stupid as what you did last night, Aish... i'm going to pick up Minho from his friend's house!"


" We're here, let's go." I fell out from my thoughts when Eunhyuk stopped the car, it looks like we're lost in a huge jungle with all those trees around us.
"Can I now know where we are? " I asked while closing the car's door and followed Eunhyuk. He stopped and turned to face me with a grine on his face.
"No and also close your eyes, the surprise is on it's way !" He streched his hand in front of me,willing to take my hand. I guess my body organs are going crazy because of his beautiful smile because before my brain could even respond,my fingers were interwined with his and my eyes were alreay closed,ready to be dragged to where ever Eunhyuk would take me to.
We started walking and after something like 5 minutes we stopped, his hand loosened from mine. " Open your eyes Donghae."
When I did, one of the most beautiful scenes in the world was in front of my eyes, a small lake surronded by tall green trees and a little cottage by the lake. It is indeed mesmerizing.
"You know, I always come here when something bothers me. I sit and think about it until I calm down. I might not know you a lot Donghae,but I'm sure something is bothering you and I hoped I could help you by bringing you here. " He gave me a calming smile and walked away to go more near to the water.
Yes Eunhyuk something is bothering me but I never thought it would calm down in such a place, I guess it's only because of your presence. I am sorry for myself that i can't express my love to you, just because I'm a coward. And here you are caring about me like always and taking me to your special place, only to ease my pain.
I slowly aproached him and hold his wrist and turned him to face me, he was surprised by my action but he didn't back away, i brought my hands to his cheeks and caressed it. I'm not sure what I'm doing but this time I want my heart to win,just this time and I promise I won't do it ever again.
I leaned closer until I felt it, his lips.
 For the first time in my life I'm scared of death, if it comes I won't be able to be with you again, I know I'm not allowed to kiss you again but only being near you calms my heart.
 For the first time in my life I don't want to wait for my death to come. I don't want to leave this feeling aside, I want to stay and love you, even if I'm not brave enough to express it.
How much I wanted this kiss to last...
I pulled back and opened my eyes just to be lost in his confused gaze.
"Donghae...wha..."
"Consider it as a thank you. "  Yeah donghae hide it. How stupid is this answer. Consider it as a never said confession. This is your true answer.
I could only smile, I hope he won't continue asking. Pleae Eunhyuk just get over it like every other matter that happened and you didn't meddle in it.
" Well....that's kind of awkward way to say thank you,but you're Donghae,nothing is predictable with you...let's go in the cottage, i think there would be something to eat...." He answered while walking away heading to the cottage. I can't tell how he feels about what I did but I hope he won't change his attitude towards me.
It might sound weird but now that I know how it feels to be this near to him, I don't want to be running away again,not by drinking nor by anything else, No Donghae, you won't be getting the feelings out of you, instead you're going to keep it somewhere safe in your heart.
Eunhyuk I want to be by your side until my last breaths, even if I never get the chance to tell you my true feeling,even if I never dare to kiss you again,even if I regret it; I'll stay by your side, watching you living your life,without me hurting you, without my love hurting you.
 

..................................................

Hi my lovely reader; whether silent or a commenter !
Hope you liked this chap, and don't kill me because of being late, i had my reasons.
And for everyone out there reading this: Please comment and subscibe; no matter positive or negative coments; also share your ideas about the side story,the kyumin couple.
See you soon (i hope) and don't forget to Comment !!!